+ Reply to Thread
Page 770 of 774 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 768 769 770 771 772 ... LastLast
Results 15,381 to 15,400 of 15469

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

But then they'd have to sell them as loot boxes because that's how everyone else sells cosmetics! And 99% of them would be Mii Fighter outfits nobody asked for.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

This was an image leaked on 4chan that's been floating around

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/43...mate-Ken-leak)

Spoiler:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:

Follow up image to go with it
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

nah man

Spoiler:
    the features look so...shrunken compared to the others, like he's 0.75x Ryu's resolution.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I still think he's a very likely character either way though.

Nintendo fulfills wish of terminal cancer patient to play Smash Bros. Ultimate.

https://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...bros-ultimate/

Hidden:

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Nintendo fulfills wish of terminal cancer patient to play Smash Bros. Ultimate.

https://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...bros-ultimate/
    It twists my guts to know they did that, but they're doing so much other stuff to screw over the rest of their fans in so many ways.

Soshi Abe arranged the Steven battle theme:

Source gaming crashed because the new sakurai column.

Tldr; there won't be another big character reveal platter like August direct
    Isabelle was right in the middle of the cute A.F. spectrum, so Villagers regular moves didn't fit her, so she became her current self. Smash intensifies the characters core natures.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

https://nintendoeverything.com/sakur...nclusion-more/

Interview from Sakurai about Isabelle and other things.

Spoiler:
    Sakurai: "Apologies for my absence last week. The earthquake in eastern Iburi, Hokkaido put a hold on the Nintendo Direct, as we could no longer use the original draft we had prepared."

Spoiler:
    [Sakurai: However, it’d be incorrect to say that we’re going to keep releasing information on new fighters until the game’s release. Up until now we’ve been revealing characters one after another a bit too quickly, so we’re going to show some restraint from this point on!
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Latest gamexplain was a waste of time.

tldw; Some dudes made charts and with the power of MATH (someone with some statistics background, and another dude who knows what Json is) managed to figure out that each week we get, and hold your buts or any part you feel might get deatached by shock: 3 characters, a stage, an item (including pokes and assists) and a song on wendsday!

And by the power of multiplication, it leaves some free slots if we asume that the character reveal continues up to release date.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Also about Sakurai's statement, I don't get the point. The game launches in just over 2 months, so if every character will be revealed pre-release then there's no real way to "slow down" with announcements other than there being nothing in October, which I doubt anyone was expecting a big Smash direct every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Also about Sakurai's statement, I don't get the point. The game launches in just over 2 months, so if every character will be revealed pre-release then there's no real way to "slow down" with announcements other than there being nothing in October, which I doubt anyone was expecting a big Smash direct every month.
    It's not impossible but it would mean he'd likely have to do a Smash Direct within the last few weeks before SSBU release and then just unload everything at one time.

Man I was really hoping for ten more character reveals over the next two months, but looks like Sakurai just smashed my hopes and dreams

See, I'm kind of confused.

Is he saying that he won't do 'too many Directs throughout the span of the remaining days left until release' or that 'he won't do another direct that gives us 3-6 characters in one go'?

That's what I wonder too. "Slowing down" doesn't make much sense in the context of having only like two months left before release, and if they really want to reveal every character before release that doesn't exactly leave a lot of time.

What I take is that the Castlevania/krool/clone day will not be repeated. I still expect a newcomer a month at the very least.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

How many playables do we have so far?

68 "main" characters
    Daisy, Richter, Chrom, Dark Samus, Lucina, Dark Pit (6 echoes?)

so 74 faces, but i guess if we want to be pedantic, we include Alph and 7 Koopalings (82 unique faces?)

They don't get a slot in the character select screen nor unique moveset, then they don't count.

Official count is 68, plus 6 echoes.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Reminder that Robin and Lucina didn't came from a direct.

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    They don't get a slot in the character select screen nor unique moveset, then they don't count..
    Officially nah, I'm just kinda OCD about this.

seriously, alph should've been an olimar echo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information