+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 732 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,540 of 14623

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

When I first saw Ganondorf new smashes they seemed the same, but it wasn't his that I was remembering, it was Ike's.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    When I first saw Ganondorf new smashes they seemed the same, but it wasn't his that I was remembering, it was Ike's.
    Did they just steal Ike's then?

Is Ganondorf a Frankenclone?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

They are at his video on the official site:

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/23.html

The web designers for smash are the best.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Items shown on today's stream, they claimed to be all the new items available in the build, I'm not sure.

Kirby's walking bomb enemy, Bomber: pick it up and activate to create an explosion, the user doesn't get hurt if it explodes this way. Otherwise it starts walking slowly and can explode on it's own, or can get attacked to explode it.
    Fake smash ball: explodes on break, follows a player instead of escaping them, it's horizontal line is the bigger one on this one.
    Banana gun: it's a banana, you shoot the fruit, it explodes in combat, and then you can use the peel
    Launch Star: Galaxy's stars, launches you in the opposite direction from where you tossed it
    Healing Zone: throw it to create an area where you can heal, didn't catch how much
    Black Hole: draws you to the middle of it, no damage
    Last edited by maxterdexter; June 14th, 2018 at 11:49 AM.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Did they just steal Ike's then?

Is Ganondorf a Frankenclone?
    The phrase "Hijacked by Ganon" has taken on a new meaning.

Pokemon:
    Giratina
    Abomansnow
    Scizor
    Staryu
    Metagross
    Deoxys
    Kyogre
    Suicune

Alolan Raichu: surf around
    Bewear: uppercut
    Abra: teleports around with you
    Alolan Vulpix: shoots ice breaths
    Togedemaru: electricity around itself, doesn't move

Background of pokeparis, they are fixed events it seems.
    Zapdos
    Yveltal
    Emolga
    Helioptile

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

These are just from the items showcase BTW:

Assists:
    Nintendog
    Dr Kawashima
    Ghosts
    Hammer bro
    Takamaru
    Samurai goroh
    Andross
    Pong-like thing
    Dr Wright (the sim city one)
    Jeff
    Sheriff
    Knuckle joe
    Lyn

Bomberman: Plants his classic bombs, you can attack them to move them,probably only the black ones
    Calie and Marie: kind of the new sudden death, close up of the camera on them, including blastzones
    Snagret: travels underground to peck arround
    Krystal:Magic ice staff and combo
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

I don't know why I feel the need to confess this, but I'm glad Dr. Mario is back. I like his moveset being Mario with slightly more power, and I enjoyed that he kept Mario's original Down B. It's a small thing, but I'm curious who won out with every character making a return.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Agreed abt Dr Mario. Ive hated the Fludd attack on Mario since they implemented it.

Definitely sounds like Custom Moves are gone. Thats a shame as I enjoyed the idea of them but hated the application. (Couldn't buy what you wanted with in game currency, unlocking was random and you could get the same ones mulitple times for no reason)

I don't see Waluigi popping up as an assist trophy. I'm still holding out hope that he'll be a troll reveal.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Waluigis entrance at the start of a match is him popping out of an Assist Trophy. Done.

The leak that said Ridley was in and all past characters were in also mentioned Simon Belmont's inclusion. Two out of three isn't bad, here's hoping for all three.

Despite being a Mario main, I'm not too big a fan of Dr. Mario... which kinda makes me sad since the Mario Tornado is infinitely better than FLUDD.

I really wish they'd replaced FLUDD with some Cappy move. At bare minimum throwing Cappy should have been Mario's new grab animation.

FLUDD has its uses, it's really good against Little Mac, but it's limited.

It's fucking ridiculous that Ridley got in just because of the "To Big" - Meme. Whine another two years and Waluigi is in too. Waste of ressources imho.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

???
    People have been clamoring for Ridley since Melee. This isn't a new thing.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    It's fucking ridiculous that Ridley got in just because of the "To Big" - Meme. Whine another two years and Waluigi is in too. Waste of ressources imho.
    Gyababababa! ^_^

You see my reaction video? That was 17 years of emotional build up revolved solely around Ridley.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Well yes, and damn did I hoped this would tone down as they said he is to big. Just look at the list of the other characters that could be in Smash.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."

Why not the salt over his exclusion in Mario kart 7 saw him get added in Mario Kart 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

"We added Ridley, therefore we can never add any other character to Smash ever again."

*Sakurai solemnly burns Waddle-Doo design notes*

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Why not the salt over his exclusion in Mario kart 7 saw him get added in Mario Kart 8.
    That's different. Call me again when Snake and Bayo take their seats.

.... I don't get being outright MAD at his inclusion.... why? Why is Ridley being in the game a BAD thing?

I don't like him. I don't understand his hype. As I said, there are many other characters who deserved to be in.

Look, I'm not even a Metroid fan, and the fact that Metroid was represented in SSB only by Samus and Samus without her suit never sat right with me. Ridley should have been added all of the way back in Brawl, to be honest.

That's different. Call me again when Snake and Bayo take their seats.
    Except who is Ridley taking a slot from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information