+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 826 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 16519

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers

Damnit, Wanaplay WanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWa naplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWana playWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanapl ayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplay WanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWa naplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWana playWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanapl ayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplay WanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplayWanaplay

Megaman and Little Mac!!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Little Mac is really, really good. I've only lost once or twice online and that's mostly me using the side b and suiciding. That's easy to do.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JustinianFlynn

does anyone have an extra NA code they wish to spare please PM =.= I really wanna tryout Mario XD

3ds: Jonnyboy0079 0001-3313-0073
    US Battle.Net Real ID: JonnyBoy#1119

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Link at least is limmited to 4 items, plus sword and shield.

Villager has:
    The ability to spawn turnips mid air (different from peach, don't cause the user to get banned)
    Slingshoot
    Umbrella (corp???)
    Stick
    Baloons (inflated or with the pump?) Plus the helmet
    The magic seeds of a tree and watering can, and the axe
    Shovel
    Bug Catching net
    Potted plant
    Boxin Gloves
    The Pocket

It's a given that everything can be in The Pocket, but how did a kid get ahold of such technology?
    He can fit a coconut, a couch, a scale model Arwing, and a whale shark.

Last edited by Devil G.; September 15th, 2014 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver R. Bolt View Post
    The default button mapping is grabage. For what ever reason Nintendo has it backwards with most of their games, For some reason Nintendo thinks that people naturally rest their thumb where the 3DS' a button is, but most I know rest their thumb naturally on the "b". Nintendo just needs to rotate their control skeems over clockwise and it'd be golden.
    On Japanese systems the 'a' button is the confirmation button (it's why PS uses the 'O' button there and the 'X' button on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    I saw that list before, and the inclusion of Protoman (a second third party character from capcom? really?) and the fact that Sheik is misspelled makes me think it ain't legit. And the usual thing that it's easy to fake a text list.
    Besides that it says "Koopaling" instead of "kokoopa".

I've no access to a 3DS or people who have the game - All I really care about is whether Jigglypuffs and Ganondorfs Movesets have been changed. Any infos?
    "Going against the flow? Just means you're swimming in place. One day you are too tired to paddle, and suddenly you drown. Whole thing was pointless and now you're dead THE END. Now, going with the flow is where it's at - and that's the dandy way to live."
    - Space Dandy

Quote Originally Posted by LosKnoggos View Post
    I've no access to a 3DS or people who have the game - All I really care about is whether Jigglypuffs and Ganondorfs Movesets have been changed. Any infos?
    Beyond some slight physics tweaks, no, it appears their movesets are largely unchanged.

Ganon's attacks are all apparently slightly nerfed in power but buffed in speed.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel[/CENTER]

This is interesting:

Spoiler:

I think Bowser is a pretty tough guy. eh only gets lightly damaged and doesn't afraid of flinching.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel[/CENTER]

I'm really liking how most of the new final smashes look. Except Dark Pit's, which is most definitely not the Light Arrow.

It should have been a landmaster.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    It should have been a landmaster.
    Make it red with full power and speed. Can't have it looking too similar now, since it's a completely new and unique final smash.

Peach's final smash is still garbage.

Ha.

The Mii Fighters final sashes are just clones of Samus', Wii Fit Trainer's, and Ike's.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

fighter mii FS looked more like Robins
    Last edited by KaizokuJinbei; September 15th, 2014 at 12:51 PM.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Even though the vacuum is much more fitting I'm really going to miss Luigi's 'The World'

Seeing so many cloned Final Smashes and old characters getting no love (Ganondorf is still a swordless clone?!) makes me lose interest in this game rapidly.
    Villagers Final Smash is adorable though.
    "Going against the flow? Just means you're swimming in place. One day you are too tired to paddle, and suddenly you drown. Whole thing was pointless and now you're dead THE END. Now, going with the flow is where it's at - and that's the dandy way to live."
    - Space Dandy

Seems Landmaster, Octopus and Super Sonic have their duration times decreased...fitting as all three can and do piss people off. And as someone with the demo, Volt Tackle feels easier to control.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information