+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 622: "The Pirate of Sun" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 622: "The Pirate of Sun" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Oh hey, that mistery fishman that we've never seen before but was part of Tiger's core crew spoke up this chapter.
    and now we cna see that hye is a mermen
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/35896723/19

Quote Originally Posted by akagami7 View Post
    Nice catch.

BTW, due to the English in that page, that page looks.... uh, uncomfortably out of context.
    (Tiger's a Catholic pirest? what?)

Let it be known: Fisher Tiger is AWESOME!

Hodi and co. are older than I thought... I presumed they were in their early 20s currently, as opposed to late 20s/early 30s.

The Koala part was very touching. I hope she survives the flashback, because I'd love to see the Strawhats run into her later...or maybe she stayed on/came back and is now part of Jinbei's Fishman Pirate crew (presuming they haven't disbanded, of course). Regardless, I'm enjoying the kid's interactions with the Sun Pirates.

Should i have to bring this up or is this obvious that Fisher Tiger may die on the Island where that girl's family lives?

Quote Originally Posted by akagami7 View Post
    Wonder what happened to the guy.

Lego Land must be paradise for Franky.

Flashback is still moving waaay too fast. Not *as* fast, since we got scenes instead of caption boxes... but three years in one go is a bit much.

Queen really wants to see something.

Fisher Tiger is pretty cool.

...not much else to say about this chapter. It covered a lot of ground, three years in a single go, but.. nothing amazingly interesting came from it. Jimbei's heart is being softened I guess.
    Last edited by Robby; April 20th, 2011 at 08:35 AM.

Jinbe and Arlong seem to keep reversing places. Last week, Arlong was trying to keep Jinbe from going into a murderous rage against unconscious humans, this week Jinbe's the voice of reason. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Myu View Post
    Should i have to bring this up or is this obvious that Fisher Tiger may die on the Island where that girl's family lives?
    that things a girl? wow i totally thought it was a dude, but yeah most likely I mean we are at chapter 2 or three of the flashback and i feel this is a six chapter flashback at best.

Koala has a frighteningly thin neck if compared to the size of her head and eyes...

But well, interesting chapter again and the colorspread is totally asking for OP lego sets. :P

holy shite! awesome chapter!!! ^o^

when did kizaru stop smoking damnit!! *__* he looks so fuckin' cool ... so cool uncle .. so cool .. *3*

oh and that koala kid ... XD she's so ... cute ..
    Last edited by TräshCät; April 20th, 2011 at 08:15 AM. Reason: missed the spoiler thread so I didn't know koala is supposed to be a girl .. *3* how adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Myu View Post
    Yep. And none of the villagers where she lives will donate blood. Seems pretty likely.

That lego colorsplash was so cool! Brook, what is with that top!?

My chapter highlight was really seeing the pint-sized Hodi gang. They were so cute! And I love Tiger and his ideals. Maybe being a pirate wasn't he best idea for enforcing them, but it still shows that he has good intentions for freedom no matter who you are. Pirates are shunned, but the freest of any kind of person!

He and Luffy woulda gotten along.

Koala must be 23 now. I wonder who she turned out to be (if she's not dead).

Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    Jinbe and Arlong seem to keep reversing places. Last week, Arlong was trying to keep Jinbe from going into a murderous rage against unconscious humans, this week Jinbe's the voice of reason. Weird.
    I think the fighting may have made Arlong more bloodthirsty while Jinbe, who seems to be closer to Tiger in age and friendship, understood and accepted Tiger's reasoning.

Great chapter this week. I teared up at the last page. I found it very touching. :)

I loved the chapter, it was awesome. One piece is one of the few manga I love flashbacks. I think this is one of my favorite chapters now and arc.
    Last edited by Randoy; April 20th, 2011 at 08:21 AM.

This is one of my favorites One Piece color spreads ever. I didn't even mind not having another chapter of the cover story this time.

Great chapter here, thanks for it.

Interesting things going on: Arlong obviously is the most extreme of the extreme, Tiger is sort of the least but does what he needs to, and Jinbe is obviously the "center" who is torn between the two sides. Also neat we finally get a flashback pic of Kizaru (to match up with Aokiji and Akainu from the Ohara incident) and Hodi's little gang. Though...somehow I think the human kid is going to be tied to the next step of what happens to the Sun Pirates.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

is that Decken in page 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    They'll taste like Magellan's ass and be equally as toxic.

I know it's incredibly sad, her past and all......but anyone else creeped the fuck out by her smile? My god so many GIF's just zooming into her soulless eyes will be made very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information