+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 621: Otohime and Tiger

Default Re: Chapter 621: OTOHIME AND TIGER

Quote Originally Posted by alucar_D View Post
    So, Arlong, Tiger and Jimbei arent real brothers? When Arlong says "Aniki" he means it like respectful way, not like they were biological brothers, right? I just want to be sure.
    It's because they were together in the orphanage and Tiger and Jinbe are the oldest.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by linkje View Post
    so boss jimbe hopefully he won't join the crew he needs to stay on fishman island to rebuild everything after the arc
    You know luffy destroys fishman island....

And I think that this time there really was A LOT in the chapter. perhaps too much. Oda didn't really tell the flashback in pictures but in text blocks. You know what I mean? Otohime's character was developed very well in pages but the whole Sun pirates thing was more telled in textblogs than pages...
    This could mean there is A LOT more to come which is more important. Or it's just a quick flashback and we get a more detailed one later. Or Oda messed up unknowingly, which I doubt.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

Oh, and the odds that we'll learn something more about the *distant ancestors* that Neptune was talking about from the Poneglyph/Robin: HIGH
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Well i'll be damned. I thought Otihime would be a huge mermaid like Shirahoshi.
    Other than Macro who I wasnt all to hyped to see (minor sidekick), he might have a part to play.

I'd like to start a discussion here: How do you think this is all going to develop in the next chapter?
    We have seen the queen and old faces, how the Sun Pirates were formed (Short version) and as they begin to roam the seas.

I have a guess that Macro is going to be playing a part in the assassination, although not directly. Rather indirectly in the form that someone who wants her dead gets the lead from Macro that will result in her death.

I think the next chapter will develop Queen Otohime, because:
    Spoiler:

To
    Spoiler:

We see Hachi inform them that there is trouble on the horizon as we then cut back another year. Which might mean they wont be facing any real important event from their side as of yet.

Either Tigers piracy roaming / Exploration
    OR
    Queen Otohime

So my guess is we will be seeing development around Otohime in the next chapter. I wont mind either. I'd love seeing Tiger rock some Marines and explore the human world.
    I liked Jinbei's line in the last chapter. =)
    "You overlook slavery and treat freeing slaves as a crime?"

I liked this chapter. :D It was something different!

The baby princes were so cute! And I enjoyed the Sunny Pirates.

I am a bit confused about that bit with Queen Otohime's haki preventing her from giving a speech though. Probably a mistranslation or something *wanders off to find an Aoihige translation*

So, the queen has a weak body but is still alive after the makeing of the three princes and giant princess and of course the birth of them.
    Ow, anyone?
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

Pisaro, the musician of the Arlong Pirates.

Page 18

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

Damn!
    A great chapter but we really need a better translation!

Jimbe was surprisingly more violant than Arlong.

god damn it I already love her character and I don't want Otohime to die!!

Solid chapter. It's nice that Otohime's a queen who cares for her people, but I didn't like her as much as Cobra who was a great character. Then again her character will probably develop more as the flashback goes on, and it was just the introduction that was a bit awkward. Liked the bit of interaction between Arlong and Jinbei, and the forming of Sun Pirates was awesome although short.

Were those marines they beat up at the end from the ship Hachi spotted in the previous chapter?

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

FROG? NO. HIPPO.

At least now we can can put to rest the question of whether fishmen/women have haki or not. I hope FT had the CoC, that would be awesome.
    TRUE JUSTICE HAS NO MERCY

IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART STOP!! :
    http://www.thcmpny.com/2830/2011-mystery-one-shot/

Fisher Tiger is HUGE (-_O) Arlong is like a shrimp compared to him. +Respect

the big question is how otohime got assinated when she had CoO. most likely from a fishman

Whoever killed her will most likely be the main villain of the arc.

WTF, Otohime isn't ugly at all. Who the hell said that?

Also the timeline really doesn't match up. Hachi was supposed to be a child who rescued Rayleigh 22 years ago. Arlong seemed to be the same age as he was in that flashback. Yet 16/15 years ago they're 25?? Or hell, old enough to join a pirate crew? That doesn't make any sense.

Arlong had compassion for humans??? More so than Jinbe???

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    How did the queen give birth to that giant baby O_O
    ouch!
    Better question is, how did Neptune not tear her in two getting her pregnant... four times! and given Otohime's delicate body, she must always be on top right?

Great chapter, I like Otohime a lot more than I thought I would, her opening scene was hilarious. Also nice to see Arlong again.

So Shirahoshi is now about 16 years old? Doesn't this mean that Vander Decken has wanted to marry her since she was six years old?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information