Closed Thread
Page 97 of 500 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #1921
    What's jumpin', chick? Sesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    im cold

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I expected nothing and still was disappointed. Naruto is probably the only manga that has that effect on me.

    I won't go down easily. I willl fight it on the beaches.

  2. #1922

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark D. Manuel View Post
    tsunade is useless as usual -___-
    She's a woman after all.
    Sig by Robby

  3. #1923

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    It's like the future of this universe is bad on purpose.
    Pretty much the truth since the ending of the first mission.

  4. #1924

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Raigake and Killer Bee gave eachother lariats and also fistbumped at the same time. Then Bee overpowered the Raikage, and threw him into a mountain.

    You have to admit, that's much more exciting and awesome than many things in Naruto recently. I give it blue or green.

  5. #1925

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    MOTHAFUCKA......

  6. #1926
    DON'T EVER BLINK. Sniper King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I live on the star NML Cygni.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    MOTHAFUCKA......
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
    Sorry. I was just reminded of Tenacious D's "Beelzeboss".

  7. #1927
    Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    MOTHAFUCKA......
    Why I liked the chapter.

  8. #1928
    Tallgrass Sea Excursions Trane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Iowa

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    Why I liked the chapter.
    I know this must have been asked and answered before, but...
    What does he actually say in Japanese? I can't imagine it's that word. Or even anything close to that word.

  9. #1929

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I'm convinced that ninety-seven percent of Bee's dialogue has been completely ad-libbed by translators since his introduction.

  10. #1930

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    Why I liked the chapter.
    there doing that again? its just stupid, and sloppy. im sure they can do better than that

    then again i guess its better than what viz has planned for him i suppose: fool, ya fool.

    or something like that, i need to find that video again

  11. #1931
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    This chapter was pretty boring.
    This pretty much sums it up.
    Everything's Eventual...


  12. #1932

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    This is either Passable Purple or Why Neji Why Blue. Can't really decide. I think it slowly shifts from the first to the second over the course of the chapter.

  13. #1933

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    there doing that again? its just stupid, and sloppy. im sure they can do better than that

    then again i guess its better than what viz has planned for him i suppose: fool, ya fool.

    or something like that, i need to find that video again
    Not to sound like a jerk here, but that is honestly what he says in the original version.

    kono yarou baka yarou

    Now that being said, there has got to be better ways than the VIZ translation and that don't get as ridiculous as the stereotyping mangareader does.

    If I rough translated it, it'd be something like "ya bastard, ya fool", but that still doesn't work too well to fit the rhyme.

    Might I add this chapter was pretty badass.

  14. #1934
    Discovered Stowaway Luxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ann Arbor

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I'm convinced that ninety-seven percent of Bee's dialogue has been completely ad-libbed by translators since his introduction.
    Does that mean his rhyming only works in the English translations? Can someone tell me if his dialogue rhymes in Japanese too?

  15. #1935

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
    Does that mean his rhyming only works in the English translations? Can someone tell me if his dialogue rhymes in Japanese too?
    See my post right above you...

  16. #1936

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    Not to sound like a jerk here, but that is honestly what he says in the original version.

    kono yarou baka yarou

    Now that being said, there has got to be better ways than the VIZ translation and that don't get as ridiculous as the stereotyping mangareader does.

    If I rough translated it, it'd be something like "ya bastard, ya fool", but that still doesn't work too well to fit the rhyme.

    Might I add this chapter was pretty badass.
    eh, dont worry about it.

    anyways, for me, i dont know, it just never set well with me.
    i think i heard "ya fool" being tossed at least once in the game,shame he only got a small speaking role in the game

  17. #1937
    Discovered Stowaway Luxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ann Arbor

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    See my post right above you...
    It's the same word twice. Got any better examples?

  18. #1938

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
    It's the same word twice. Got any better examples?
    Not off the top of my head, no. I don't think he rhymes as much as the translators try to make you think.

  19. #1939
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    ~listens to the sound of the Space Duck~ Ah the Space Duck such a majestic creature

    So this thread died who wants to give CPR
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  20. #1940

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    The way Bee sounds in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 the english dub version when he says "Fools, ya fools" sounds ok and fitting to me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts