Closed Thread
Page 95 of 500 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Bee wins a lariat battle against Raikage.

i thought forums were meant to be....you know friendly?.......but any way spoilers are out if anyone wants to post em. i cant
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Discovered Stowaway

Can't find a translated spoiler, but from what I can figure out it looks like

Spoiler:
    The flashback ends this chapter, we get to see Minato again, Naruto and A have another short fight, Bee punches A. No talk no jutsu from Naruto at least, can't tell what Bee is exactly doing there.

Can't say that sounds too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    i thought forums were meant to be....you know friendly?
    This is a discussion board, not a hugbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    Can't find a translated spoiler, but from what I can figure out it looks like

Spoiler:
    The flashback ends this chapter, we get to see Minato again, Naruto and A have another short fight, Bee punches A. No talk no jutsu from Naruto at least, can't tell what Bee is exactly doing there.

Can't say that sounds too bad.
    Oh God now we have to go back to the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    i thought forums were meant to be....you know friendly?.......but any way spoilers are out if anyone wants to post em. i cant
    I can't tell if this statement is meant to be serious or not. You're right that ideally forum members should be friendly and accomodating to new members so that they can have an enjoyable time as posters but that's rarely the case on anime/manga forums (or really ANY kind of forum). Believe it or not in spite of Arlong Park's reputation as devout One Piece fans with little tolerance for other opinions I have found that this forum is one of the few where most members are willing to help you out if you're new and listen to what you have to say to see if your opinions are reasonable. But to answer your question NO! Most forums are not friendly to people, I say this as someone who's been browsing different forums for 5 years of life. Arguments can erupt over just about anything and usually both sides will be adamant over their opinion and will not give in so that the argument can go on for many pages (and sadly all too often BOTH sides opinions are dumb.) Obviously I used to go to Naruto Forums.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    I can't tell if this statement is meant to be serious or not. You're right that ideally forum members should be friendly and accomodating to new members so that they can have an enjoyable time as posters but that's rarely the case on anime/manga forums (or really ANY kind of forum). Believe it or not in spite of Arlong Park's reputation as devout One Piece fans with little tolerance for other opinions I have found that this forum is one of the few where most members are willing to help you out if you're new and listen to what you have to say to see if your opinions are reasonable. But to answer your question NO! Most forums are not friendly to people, I say this as someone who's been browsing different forums for 5 years of life. Arguments can erupt over just about anything and usually both sides will be adamant over their opinion and will not give in so that the argument can go on for many pages (and sadly all too often BOTH sides opinions are dumb.) Obviously I used to go to Naruto Forums.
    i see well i guess im a forum noob..spoiler pics
    Spoiler:

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

screw my last post the chapter is actualy out....http://mangastream.com/
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

as the others have said, anime/manga forums like that are pretty rare.
    that's why i have 2 different OP forums to visit.
    i have the hugbox one for when i want to pal around with e-buddies, and then AP for when i want to spectate 'serious business' and heated battles. XD

now, off to read the chapter.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

This chapter was pretty boring.
    Sig by Robby

RoxasMP1000 is Baby Naruto.

Oh, and Gab's right: the chapter WAS boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

I thought this chapter was okay.

It wasn't good, but it wasn't really terrible either. And I'm glad to see Raikage continued to ask for proof that they could beat Akatsuki and didn't just go "Ok, you're right. If you say you can do something but hve no idea how you'll do it, you'll totally succeed"

okay chapter but Bee's horrible rapping ruins it for me......shit doesn't even rhyme.

Kishi needs to listen to some J.Cole before he tries to write for Bee again.

You realize that is a translation. It probably does rhyme in Japanese. And even if it didn't, the manga always seemed to indicate that Bee was never really supposed to be an amazing rapper anyway

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Chapter Out, it's awesome.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
    okay chapter but Bee's horrible rapping ruins it for me......shit doesn't even rhyme.

Kishi needs to listen to some J.Cole before he tries to write for Bee again.
    Its not Kishi's fault.

Discovered Stowaway

I like how Naruto cuts right into a flashback of two of the best characters in the series.

Like if he WANTS it to be shit.

Hey at least it wasn't Naruto that beat the Raikage, that would annoy me

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    You realize that is a translation. It probably does rhyme in Japanese. And even if it didn't, the manga always seemed to indicate that Bee was never really supposed to be an amazing rapper anyway
    Are there any Japanese rappers?

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Bee is so badass he just overpowered the Raikage
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Closed Thread

Thread Information