Closed Thread
Page 91 of 500 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

I kind of liked both the anime and manga the past few weeks.

Thank fuck we have moved on from the cesspool we were caught in a while back. Lets hope we still have a cast of black ninja to keep these jigga jack in line the remainder of this series.

Now all we need is obama Raikage asking for change.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    I kind of liked both the anime and manga the past few weeks.

Thank fuck we have moved on from the cesspool we were caught in a while back. Lets hope we still have a cast of black ninja to keep these jigga jack in line the remainder of this series.

i think naruto "talk" is contagious and this flash back was made so "A" can remember when he was a softy and let naruto go cuz remember this flash back is just a "A","B" mind read
    and if things turn out like that i think most will loose their respect for the badass MoFo duo
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

simply brilliant.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Bee is one epic character and I like his design has an teenager more. He seemed ate too much burgers since.
    I love Raikage comments toward Naruto, he is putting the sake of the world infront of his feelings. Raikage is actually doing his duty, instead of the idealistic Leaf village. Who run things on emotional decisions. We has readers know Naruto will win in the end, but Raikage doesn't and his reaction was perfect.

Naruto solution is probably led by emotions of what his Father told him. Some people might agree with Naruto instead of Raikage method, but Naruto needs to learn to calm down.( I realize Naruto is a close 2nd to Luffy in retardation, but still) My brother argues with me that Naruto should be able to fight and would be a huge advantage. He claims the risk is needed after Madara took out half of a division with the statue and zetsu trickery.(He wanted to go with rock Kages plan of putting them on the front line. Imo that's stupid
    Last edited by Namixluffy2; June 10th, 2011 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Bee is one epic character and I like his design has an teenager more. He seemed ate too much burgers since.
    I love Raikage comments toward Naruto, he is putting the sake of the world infront of his feelings. Raikage is actually doing his duty, instead of the idealistic Leaf village. Who run things on emotional decisions. We has readers know Naruto will win in the end, but Raikage doesn't and his reaction was perfect.

Naruto solution is probably led by emotions of what his Father told him. Some people might agree with Naruto instead of Raikage method, but Naruto needs to learn to calm down.( I realize Naruto is a close 2nd to puffy in retardation, but still) My brother argues with me that Naruto should be able to fight and would be a huge advantage. He claims the risk is needed after Madara took out half of a division with the statue and zetsu trickery.(He wanted to go with rock Kages plan of putting them on the front line. Imo that's stupid
    Wow...I don't even know where to start.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Start by running. Fast.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

We should pin this up on the front page like a dead carcass as a warning to the others.

We should pin this up on the front page like a dead carcass as a warning to the others.

Default Naruto thread

Has anyone read this manga. It's pretty good.

Default Re: Naruto thread

Yes I have! It's incredible!
    Who exactly is Mumbo?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    Yes I have! It's incredible!
    Who's the character you like the best.

Sasuke. Because he's strong, cool and he wants to avenge is dead brother. It was so cruel what they made Itachi do I hate konoha!!!!
    Who exactly is Mumbo?

Sasuke. Because he's strong, cool and he wants to avenge is dead brother. It was so cruel what they made Itachi I hate konoha!!!!
    My favorite part was when they eexplained he was a good guy. Sasuke isn't my favorite though. Konaha isn't a person.

Mine's definitly the hot guy with pink hair <333 his strength and medical skills are insane!

And Cheesy how come you missed the thread come join the discussions here ^^:
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=32452&page=91

Sorry I didn't know there awas a thread.

^I don't remember the character you're talking about.

one-two-one-two, Soaring Eagle to Easter Bunny, the fish has swallowed the bait. Over.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?

one-two-one-two, Soaring Eagle to Easter Bunny, the fish has swallowed the bait. Over.
    What iar you talking about?

That's alright! he was among the 30.000 dead in the ninja war I think cn't remember :/ But yeah Naruto 1's definitly my

favourite mangas.Not so fond of the second part though but it still one of the best up there with bleach,OP and DB.
    Last edited by dasia; June 10th, 2011 at 10:23 AM. Reason: wait sorry again talking about two different characters they can so easily be mixed up the first is a chick SEXY SAKURA <3!

Closed Thread

Thread Information