Closed Thread
Page 89 of 500 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

wow, surprisingly good chapter. also, check this:

These guys made a very good street fighter short fan film, as well as a few other things, so they know their way around a choreography. The actors are a little old, but I'll probably check out the full thing once it happens.

now if they'd only do one of these for DBZ, then I could fully pretend that Evolution didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Where were the Cloud guys when Naruto was good?
    iirc they were in the Hyuuga clan backstory.
    Last edited by loledinmypants; June 8th, 2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: but looked like regular nin and not as awesome

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    iirc they were in the Hyuuga clan backstory.
    Those were not actual Cloud nin, they were a rebel alliance and were promptly destroyed.

I like how Bee got away with calling Minato a "Fuckin' Wack".

I also hope we see a little more flashback next week. It's nice taking a break from this God awful war.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    I like how Bee got away with calling Minato a "Fuckin' Wack".

I also hope we see a little more flashback next week. It's nice taking a break from this God awful war.
    Only Bee could do that lol
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

We get it, Kishimoto, Minato shits sunshine. You can stop now.
    Sig by Robby

Seriously I love the brothers but this chapter is kind of irrelevant to the main plot.
    Kishi pulls irrelevant flashbacks in the middle of the war ! kinda ridiculous.

Lookey at what I found.

Lol

^^ Where's Ginjo when you need him.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

The real question is, why were you browsing a site called Yaoi Gallery?
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    Not sure if want.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    Lookey at what I found.
    Spoiler:

Lol
    Even though it is fitting for them no...~hits with newspaper~..bad lion go outside
    Last edited by KaizokuJinbei; June 8th, 2011 at 03:15 PM.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Why Lion. Why.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I couldn't resist...
    Last edited by TLC; June 8th, 2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: It's soooo what you'd expect is gonna happen when they fight at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    As cool and series saving as they are now... Their awesome would have broken the fabric of the universe if they'd been around when the series was good.
    agreed, I still try to consider part 1 and part 2 diffrent mangas so I can keep part one forever great i9n my mind

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Yeah, pretty decent chapter. Raikage's cool, Bee's cool, but I really don't see what the point of it all is. We're not really learning anything new from this flashback and this Jinchuuriki shit just continues to be more and more confusing.

Why Neji Why Blue for me.

@TLS: i can't see it at all.

but judging from everyone's reactions, it seems like i should be glad.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Yeah seriously. A and Bee are the only thing part one was missing. If part one had them then it would be even more awesome. And then there would be pretty much no reason to read part 2 of Naruto because all of the awesome characters of the series would've already showed up and kicked ass. And it would be a good thing to not have to read part 2 because while Cloud Village is super awesome and Kishi does have a cool fight and (rarely) good art on occasion the overall timeskip sucks. Damn I wish Bee and A were in part one because then I could COMPLETELY ignore part 2's existence.

But having said that part 2 is fail I will say I think this chapter IS Raikage Belt Gold. I mean obviously it has the Raikage in it. Think about this for one second. Bee and Rai got the Yondaime to pull back. The God of Ninjas (which is why Naruto is Ninja Jesus). The man who Rock Village ninja were told to run away from if they saw him. And while the fight was brief the Yondaime decided to pull back because he didn't want to go to too much trouble by fighting them. Normally he can kill enemy ninja effortlessly but Bee and Rai would be a struggle for him. Essentially Minato is the Naruto equivalent to Gold Roger and A is the Naruto equivalent to Whitebeard. Minato is stronger but they're very close in terms of power. And while Minato and A aren't as cool as Roger or Newgate you can't deny they're both pretty goddamn awesome. Come on, Naruto may suck now (the character and the series) but his dad was pretty freakin cool.

So yeah. Good chapter. It really has nothing to do with the war but that's probably one of the reasons it was good. Good to know Kishi still has some of his old talent.
    Minato didn't retreat because he didn't want to go through to much trouble fighting A and B. He retreated because the signal for retreat was sounded. I can see if Minato sounded the retreat but he didn't.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Great chapter though I was getting a little bored by the end the pace and storytelling was consistent, and surprisingly so was the art. Kishi is really drawing these Cloud Ninja very well. The relationship between A and B is genuinely interesting and they make a cool duo.

But what the hell is a jigga-jack?
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    But what the hell is a jigga-jack?
    Scanned from Urban Dictionary:

Closed Thread

Thread Information