Closed Thread
Page 87 of 500 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Kishi doesn't have the balls to do something that awesome.

And speaking of balls. Is Ino grabbing Lee's balls?
    Seems like she does.

Poor Chouji, why can't they let him in? they let Akamaru in!

Funny how that one change takes it from being a horrible piece to being funny, entertaining and all around better.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Seems like she does.

Because thats not Choji. Everyone knows Choji died years ago in his fight with Jirobo. It was a very valiant and tragic death. That's just some random fat kid who LOOKS like Choji, not the genuine article. He'll NEVER replace that great, great man Choji who died for his village.

And yeah that picture looks much better. But wait, heterosexual undertones, in MY Naruto. Get out of here.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

I agree, for some reason the simple change make things much better to me as well. It's not the heterosexual implications either, but the removal of the partition make things less cramped and yet more interactive between the characters. Although it seems that Lee Ino and Tenten are enjoying themselves too much....eh, I'm ok with that.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Dr. Wheelo, if you did this, you may be "The King of Naruto Parody".
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

The ladies just can't get enough of the Rock.

The edited version is miles better. It shows an interesting side to the camaraderie of honed warriors who have been through thw worst times with each other. Who cares if they're boys and girls. They've known each other and fought together and had to watch each others' back and kill enemy ninja together and treat horrible wounds on each other. So who cares just because they're naked in front of each other? They've had to do much worse together in fights where their very souls need to be connected at times. It shows a very interesting perspective full of life, energy and maturity of these very close friends and comrades. And look at how REAL it is, Ino teasing Lee by trying to grab his balls. Lee was probably the one who was shy about this whole bathing together. That would be like him. The rest really don't care, because they're mature adults after all so they're just doing their thing. Poor Choji can't get in because there's no room for him.

But this is all fiction. All of the cast except for Naruto have been neglected for the entire series. There have been so intense missions together nor have they ever done anything worthwhile. All this energy and fun and maturity and refreshing originality doesn't exist. And that's a shame. What could have been.

Also, Japan's stance on nudity and sex is a bit more liberal when it comes to public bath houses and whatnot than most other places in the world.

Not to mention, its a lot better than Lee humping Akamaru, and it has Hinata staring at Naruto instead of just... sitting there. And Shikimaru is just examining it alll from the corner of his eye. Lot more characterization and fun going on.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Ho~ly shit! Hinata's rack is huge!

Sakura is so happy in that picture because Lee is packing that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    Sakura is so happy in that picture because Lee is packing that much.
    OH GOD.
    YOU'RE RIGHT.
    He's totally tapping that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    The edited version is miles better. It shows an interesting side to the camaraderie of honed warriors who have been through thw worst times with each other. Who cares if they're boys and girls. They've known each other and fought together and had to watch each others' back and kill enemy ninja together and treat horrible wounds on each other. So who cares just because they're naked in front of each other? They've had to do much worse together in fights where their very souls need to be connected at times. It shows a very interesting perspective full of life, energy and maturity of these very close friends and comrades. And look at how REAL it is, Ino teasing Lee by trying to grab his balls. Lee was probably the one who was shy about this whole bathing together. That would be like him. The rest really don't care, because they're mature adults after all so they're just doing their thing. Poor Choji can't get in because there's no room for him.

But this is all fiction. All of the cast except for Naruto have been neglected for the entire series. There have been so intense missions together nor have they ever done anything worthwhile. All this energy and fun and maturity and refreshing originality doesn't exist. And that's a shame. What could have been.
    It exists in our fanfiction of what Naruto Part 2 should've been. Pretty much any fanfic we can come up with is better than the canon material. Currently I'm in a bit of a fantasy world where part 2 was as awesome as part one and I actually look forward to new Naruto chapters like I do with One Piece.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wheelo View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ah now that is an awesome image you should win an Emmy or an Oscar or the Nobel Peace Prize or all 3 well done Wheelo
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Dude, Killer Bee's VA is the same as Sazh's :D

Saved .
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    Dr. Wheelo, if you did this, you may be "The King of Naruto Parody".
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Ah now that is an awesome image you should win an Emmy or an Oscar or the Nobel Peace Prize or all 3 well done Wheelo
    It wasn't me, I just found it on deviantart and thought I should share.

Here's the guy that made it
    http://brothersdim.deviantart.com/

I predict we will get a chapter full of flashback between A and B and maybe at the end we will have to wait next week to see Naruto's reaction...I hop i'm wrong and that something more significant happen though

flashback? OMG... Boriing...

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Because Akamaru is more house broken than Choji.

The fukk is Ino doing to Rock Lee?

God Lawd!! Hinata's tits are huge!!!!
    Narutos is truly a forever alone homosexual.

Closed Thread

Thread Information