Closed Thread
Page 86 of 500 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Never heard of him. So do you guys think the dub got the awesome Killer Bee's voice right?

He plays Brain in Fairy Tail. I bet if VIZ can translate some good rhymes and if Bee (Reno) gets a little more energetic during the recording process it will work.

You mean the upcoming dub from Funimation right? And heres some rhymes from him in English for you to see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCnpSF5d410

Quote Originally Posted by Tamike Kawazoe View Post
    Never heard of him. So do you guys think the dub got the awesome Killer Bee's voice right?
    i think so. its pretty much how i imagined he be actually lol. so no problems here, im pretty sure hell be much more crazier when the dub gets there

I somehow always thought Bee would sound like Bushido Brown. Sorry, Grand Master Bushido Brown.
    Last edited by Samwize78; June 5th, 2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Now see? Ya already done messed up.

I hope the next chapter wont totally be about the flashback of A and B ... I don't really see what important information we will learn from it...its just to see what kind of relationship A & B had...

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

@Luffyg2 Seeing as the only story relevant flashback in Naruto was the flashback on the Nine Tailed Beast's attack on the village flashback there probably will be a flashback for A & B.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Something I made with my horrible Photoshop skills :awesome

Spoiler:

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post

Spoiler:
    I should kill you right now.... Lee does not deserve to be degraded like that...you are a horrible man/woman.....switch Lee with Sasuke and I will forgive you
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I still can't believe that colour spread is what Lee has been reduced to.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    I should kill you right now.... Lee does not deserve to be degraded like that...you are a horrible man/woman.....switch Lee with Sasuke and I will forgive you
    The Rock Lee you knew is long gone. Deal with it.

NO!!!
    Rock Lee is the greatest character in the series and he will forever remain awesome even if the only time he gets to shine is in fillers and in video games. Sakura should wise up and ditch both Naruto and Sasuke for Lee and end this God damn story right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    NO!!!
    Rock Lee is the greatest character in the series and he will forever remain awesome even if the only time he gets to shine is in fillers and in video games. Sakura should wise up and ditch both Naruto and Sasuke for Lee and end this God damn story right there.
    Listen to this man. He knows what he's talking about.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

NO!!!
    Lee deserves better than being paired with that pink haired shemale.

True, but if she ends up with Lee in the end (like he dreams) then she'll be redeemed for me.

NO!!!
    that lee's an imposter, everyone knows that. everyone knows the REAL LEE has his own separate manga, and that the other one is just some amateurish spoof.

True, but if she ends up with Lee in the end (like he dreams) then she'll be redeemed for me.
    He should be with Hinata she's the only half decent looking girl in the series. Besides Haku.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post

HOT!!!

<3<3<3

Kishi doesn't have the balls to do something that awesome.

And speaking of balls. Is Ino grabbing Lee's balls?

Closed Thread

Thread Information