Closed Thread
Page 85 of 500 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    Explain exactly what it means and the context you are using it in.
    The pink frog thing on the cover of this chapter.
    Actually, it's not so much Down Syndrome as it is a lazy eye...Or he's high.
    He just looks silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    The pink frog thing on the cover of this chapter.
    Actually, it's not so much Down Syndrome as it is a lazy eye...Or he's high.
    He just looks silly.
    How incredibly insensitive.

Delete all of it.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    hey thread i gotta a question..

ok remember in sasuke climatic battle agaisnt itachi?
    Spoiler:

well notice the snake the detaches itself from orochimaru before he got sealed http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...nktopia.01.jpgand its shown again which makes u think its revalent to notice http://0.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...nktopia.16.jpg so im concluding this is foreshadowing orochimaru coming back or something related to him happening.

Spoiler:

AND ALSO

with sasuke having itachis' sussano http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...epyfans.09.jpgwould it not be possible to unseal orochimaru if sasuke wished?

OKAY I LEAVE THE OPINIONS LEFT TO YOU, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    "I want to change that laughter to screams and moans!!"
    So, is Glossy Black implying he wants to rape everyone in konoha?

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    If I recall correctly, the snake was burned down.

yea i guess i did not notice that....oops

well there is still the idea of oro sealed in susanno
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Actually Orochimaru is sealed in the Sword of Totsuka. So technically Susanoo has no direct relevance to that except sheltering the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror. In other words it would be pretty awkward and dumb to release Orochimaru and therefore fuck his own story once more (speaking of Kishimoto apparently).

Well didn't see the latest episode yet but I guess it sucks anyway.

This is more awesome than the manga itself.

And the spring onion clones are more effective than the shadow ones.

Sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Actually Orochimaru is sealed in the Sword of Totsuka. So technically Susanoo has no direct relevance to that except sheltering the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror. In other words it would be pretty awkward and dumb to release Orochimaru and therefore fuck his own story once more (speaking of Kishimoto apparently).

Well didn't see the latest episode yet but I guess it sucks anyway.
    you must be psychic....nothing more than recaps they literaly played in every episode starting with sakura finding sasuke and....
    Spoiler:
    LOGS

Spoiler:

but at the sametime we get to see kakashi be a boss

"What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Wow.. they already covered that chapter?! The pacing is just... so fast..

I'm accustomed to One Piece's dying snail pace...

They go fast so they can give us 4 months of shitty fillers of when Naruto was still a kid. It just proves how much more people want to see them from the good ol' days instead of where they are now. The next Naruto movie should be of them as 12-year-olds again.

It's better than canon-filler-canon-filler-canon-filler-canon-filler in one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuOLuffy View Post
    It's better than canon-filler-canon-filler-canon-filler-canon-filler in one episode.
    your milieage may vary. i personally hate waiting some odd number of months for the relevant material, only for them to blow it all in one go. they had a good amount of filler stacked up from part 1 to 2, and they still couldn't get it right IMHO.

i like how Bones operates on anime adaptations, although they don't have a budget for long runners though. :(

Oh my god, this is just brilliant.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Some idiot
    I think the lesson that Kishi is trying to transmit to his audience is spiritual in nature.

We human beings are dominated by fear and almost all of the choices we make in life are guided by it. This is why we place our faith in external deities but never in ourselves. Faith of the self is achieved when we are no longer prisoners of fear; and it is only through internal faith that we can bring meaningful change to our own lives.

In layman terms, Naruto has faith in himself, and it is now more than ever that a person with his character needed in order to change the ninja world forever. Hiding from the enemy will change nothing. Life is about taking risks and it is now or never for the ninja world to change course.

Having faith that you can dodge a bullet when a gun's at your chest doesn't mean you're actually going to do it. Also, none of the concept is about fear. It's a risk assessment. It's only because of shounen logic that having Naruto around'll even make that much of a difference since it's already showing that the Raikage can fight on par with him. And trying to change the ninja world when a madman's attempting to destroy the whole thing's hardly a time to try and change it. Deal with the madman first, and then deal with change. And choosing to fight when having you captured could kill everyone when friends are willing to make that sacrifice, so that everyone doesn't have to die doesn't help Naruto's case. Sure, a lot of the ninjas may be dying, but at least they can still keep their families and friends who aren't ninjas still safe.

....Feel free to criticize this. I suck at online arguing, and it feels like I lose my train of thought when typing, so I'd like to know how to improve that aspect.

Honestly I've seen stupider stuff from the Narutards than that post. Doesn't mean it isn't still pretty dumb.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Hey guys are we going to make a page showing why Naruto sucks like we have for Bleach because I'd like to help since I have a LOT of reasons to why Naruto sucks. Though I'm sure there all stuff you guys could come up with but still.
    Also heres Killer Bee's English voice which is actually not bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipRoS...el_video_title

He sounds white.
    But seeing that, I think I should of bought it.
    But I always think that when I see something cool.

Really? He sounds black to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamike Kawazoe View Post
    Really? He sounds black to me.
    Ahh.
    I just looked it up. I was wrong.
    It's Reno Wilson.

Closed Thread

Thread Information