Closed Thread
Page 84 of 500 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

I'm sorry, but the fistbump and 'Your name is B' thing just seems too contrived and frankly kind of stupid.
    Overall, this chapter, despite its inclusion of Raikage and Bee, just feels like a total waste of time.

This was a damn good chapter for Naruto. It will likely be ruined in the end.

At least we got to see Hinata and the Raikage. Which is perfectly fine for me.
    About the right side of that bathtub... Well my brain pretty much erased it. The only thing that bothers me is that pink-haired guy on the left side. C'mon man, this one is for the girls!

The rest of the chapter was decent. The flashback of Minato and Kushina wasn't so bad as most of you guys state. After all this manga's called 'Naruto', so basically there have to be some stuff regarding him and his past from time to time.
    Raikage was of course badass as usual. And right now I'm curious if Kishimoto will take the chance of that flashback and deliver us some nice things about the two 'brothers'. And yeah, this test was dumb. How's a kid supposed to have as much physical strength as freakin' A? But never mind, it's still 'Naruto' we're talking about.

Personally, I learned to hate Naruto even more in chapter 541. Okay, does he ever analyze the situation before he acts? Probably not, but does he even consider other people's resolves?
    I tried to enjoy the chapter but I could couldn't because Naruto was being the humanitarian he always was, and its really getting to annoy me now, more than I can enjoy the manga. He thinks its wrong for everyone to fight a war to protect him, so he only trashes everyone's resolve in order to join in himself. It appears to me he never considered that if he gets caught everyone is going to die, and that they HAD to hide him in order to prevent this from happening, even if it meant a large portion of them would die, because it would work out best to save him for later.
    He clearly chooses the alternative that involves going up against the biggest risk for the best gain here, rather than sitting it out and leaving it to his friends.
    But my problem is, he never considered what to do, where to go and how to fight Madara in any sense. He isnt taking a risk, he's simply being the convenient idiot to rush out Madaras complete Bijuu twist and doom everyone of his friends.

The best comparison I can think of in this case is your king riding out to fight the enemy King when he does not know where that person is, what he can do to win or how to even help. Why? Because he cant let everyone die for his sake without him doing anything to directly help.
    Its that stupid of Naruto. His opinions does not help make the situation any better when he has no idea on how to even handle his part in the war. I probably guess thats why they tried to hide him against his will, because they knew he would rush in and make things even worse. But its fine, as long as he feels satisfied having "helped".

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    At least we got to see Hinata and the Raikage. Which is perfectly fine for me.
    About the right side of that bathtub... Well my brain pretty much erased it. The only thing that bothers me is that pink-haired guy on the left side. C'mon man, this one is for the girls!

The rest of the chapter was decent. The flashback of Minato and Kushina wasn't so bad as most of you guys state. After all this manga's called 'Naruto', so basically there have to be some stuff regarding him and his past from time to time.
    Raikage was of course badass as usual. And right now I'm curious if Kishimoto will take the chance of that flashback and deliver us some nice things about the two 'brothers'. And yeah, this test was dumb. How's a kid supposed to have as much physical strength as freakin' A? But never mind, it's still 'Naruto' we're talking about.
    It's not as much physical strength. It's a dummy so A is only putting so much force on it. He just has to be balanced with his force, at least that's what I assume.

hey thread i gotta a question..

ok remember in sasuke climatic battle agaisnt itachi?
    Spoiler:

well notice the snake the detaches itself from orochimaru before he got sealed and its shown again which makes u think its revalent to notice so im concluding this is foreshadowing orochimaru coming back or something related to him happening.

Spoiler:

AND ALSO

with sasuke having itachis' sussano would it not be possible to unseal orochimaru if sasuke wished?

OKAY I LEAVE THE OPINIONS LEFT TO YOU, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post

Spoiler:

well notice the snake the detaches itself from orochimaru before he got sealed http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...nktopia.01.jpgand its shown again which makes u think its revalent to notice http://0.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...nktopia.16.jpg so im concluding this is foreshadowing orochimaru coming back or something related to him happening.

Spoiler:

AND ALSO

with sasuke having itachis' sussano http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...epyfans.09.jpgwould it not be possible to unseal orochimaru if sasuke wished?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    w-well this is a discussion thread and it maybe intersesting to those who didnt notice, i thought it be something good to point out y'kno

*raises hand* I don't!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I try to actively block out the memory of the Itachi fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Show of hands, who actually gives a shit.
    I DO

Hey guys, remember when Bee and Raikage "killed" Kisame?

If Kishi wants to bring back Orochimaru he can come up with any bullshit explanation he wants.

I suppose it's possible, like many others I've blocked it from memory though. Also, is it just me or is the art looks really horrible there? Just looks ugly and deformed.

great were getting some progress

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Hey guys, remember when Bee and Raikage "killed" Kisame?

If Kishi wants to bring back Orochimaru he can come up with any bullshit explanation he wants.
    even so at least we cant complain that it was BS out of no where right?

Discovered Stowaway

great were getting some progress

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

even so at least we cant complain that it was BS out of no where right?
    It still would be stupid, considering Kabuto now has all his battle-relevant powers and his soul is actually sealed.

Only thing that would be fine if Kabuto just completely transforms to Orochimaru. Hell, I'd probably like to see that fucker coming back and kicking Madara's ass.

Spoiler:

well notice the snake the detaches itself from orochimaru before he got sealed http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...nktopia.01.jpgand its shown again which makes u think its revalent to notice http://0.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...nktopia.16.jpg so im concluding this is foreshadowing orochimaru coming back or something related to him happening.

Spoiler:

AND ALSO

with sasuke having itachis' sussano http://8.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8...epyfans.09.jpgwould it not be possible to unseal orochimaru if sasuke wished?

In the first spoiler, that snake was eventually burned up by Amaterasu. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v43/c394/4.html

*raises hand...pulls trap door lever*

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    Down syndrome pink tadpole....
    Explain this now.
    Last edited by Smudger; June 2nd, 2011 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    *raises hand...pulls trap door lever*

Explain this now.
    Explain what...?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    Explain what...?
    Explain exactly what it means and the context you are using it in.

Closed Thread

Thread Information