Closed Thread
Page 77 of 500 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Was that humor...in my Naruto chapter?
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Yeah, Passable Purple for me too. Some groan-inducing stuff like Sakura still hung up on Sasuke, the pissing contest and the sad fate of Hinata (who?), but at least we get to see some of the side characters being useful (that being said, we've really lowered our standards, huh?). I also agree that the White Zetsu trick is pretty good, and it is baffling to see them employing more ninja-like method of attacking at night. I'm not too hot on the last few pages; yes, theoretically it could be really awesome (it got Raikage there, after all) but for some reason I'm pessimistic, that it'll be disappointing somehow.

Pasable purple

The presure is now back on the ninja aliance, turning madara into a real threath, Did madara and his gigant biju statue go to bed on nightfall?
    Nothing bad (besides the pee scene, but those were fooder at least)
    Raikage!!!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Raikage Gold for me, because there was a picture of Sasuke.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Tsunade's An E (above Raikage Gold) for me because Tsunade's an E.

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    wow i literally had troubling finishing this chapter. it was so damn boring.

1. lets see: apparently sakura still has some feelings for sasuke. lame
    Lame, yes, but that much was still apparent when Sakura "confessed" to Naruto.

Spoiler:
    [
    2. zetsu clone was underwhelming and stupid (zetsu didnt5 know ton ton was a pig....really??
    Well, when there's someone named TenTen it isn't so hard to believe TonTon is a person's name in 'Naruto'. If that wasn't the issue then of course there's no way Zetsu could know TonTon was a pig unless he knew Shizune or TonTon.
    3. hinata (or boy who looks a lot like neji, as we put it here or WHO?) is still having her one sided love affair with naruto.
    Can't argue against this... Though, this one sided love affair was also as apparent as the one going on between Sakura and Sasuke.
    4. and did shikamaru's dad really not expect an attack at night?? looks like hes being hit by the idiot balls as well now.
    It wasn't that Shikaku didn't expect an attack at night. The whole force was prepared for a night attack which is the reason why they had scouts, sensor ninja, and night guards. What he didn't expect was the white Zetsu clone's ability. The ability to copy an opponents chakra exactly and to sneak in perfectly disguised as its enemy.
    Everything's Eventual...

I must admit I laughed at the scene with Kiba and Neji and with Killer Bee and Tsunade at the end. All in all this chapter was all right, one thing I must note is that you'd think I'd be happy Kishi acknowledged Hinata and her feelings for Naruto but I've gotta agree with everyone else "He Doesn't Even Know You Exist!!" I get why she likes him. I really do. Part One made you understand. But after ignoring you for 103 chapters maybe you'd get the idea he's not worth it. Besides Rock Lee has all the qualities you admire in him and none of the bad qualities.

That's why this manga should've been called Rock Lee it would've been one of the best manga Jump ever had, right up there with One Piece and Hunter x Hunter. Either that or Naruto could have still been well written after the timeskip. One of the two.

Raikage vs Naruto next chapter, I'm all for a Raikage fight next chapter. But think about something for a minute, isn't it pretty stupid for him to fight Naruto when they need to focus on the war effort. I get you don't want him to get into enemy hands but come on, you should conserve your strength! Then again when has Rai ever shown that he's good at controlling his temper and at this point our standards for Naruto are so low that all I want out of this manga is "Raikage break things real good" and "Rock Lee kick ass real good". Which is a shame. But whatever here's hoping next chapter will have Raikage stomping down on that orange pussy.

Edit: Yeah I forgot to mention, chapter was okay. Why Neji Why, Blue. I'm glad the chapter at least proves Kishi isn't stupid enough to suddenly make Neji evil with no foreshadowing, so at least there are some limits to what he will or won't do. That's good.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    wait. why can't neji just be a white zetsu clone? He never actually used the byakugan in the chapter. It would be entirely conceivable for a white zetsu to have replaced him, then altered itself to look like it was using the byakugan, feigned weakness, etc etc.

which would be incredibly retarded, but I can actually see that happening.
    16 characters of WELL WELL WELL

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    I must admit I laughed at the scene with Kiba and Neji and with Killer Bee and Tsunade at the end. All in all this chapter was all right, one thing I must note is that you'd think I'd be happy Kishi acknowledged Hinata and her feelings for Naruto but I've gotta agree with everyone else "He Doesn't Even Know You Exist!!" I get why she likes him. I really do. Part One made you understand. But after ignoring you for 103 chapters maybe you'd get the idea he's not worth it. Besides Rock Lee has all the qualities you admire in him and none of the bad qualities.

That's why this manga should've been called Rock Lee it would've been one of the best manga Jump ever had, right up there with One Piece and Hunter x Hunter. Either that or Naruto could have still been well written after the timeskip. One of the two.

Raikage vs Naruto next chapter, I'm all for a Raikage fight next chapter. But think about something for a minute, isn't it pretty stupid for him to fight Naruto when they need to focus on the war effort. I get you don't want him to get into enemy hands but come on, you should conserve your strength! Then again when has Rai ever shown that he's good at controlling his temper and at this point our standards for Naruto are so low that all I want out of this manga is "Raikage break things real good" and "Rock Lee kick ass real good". Which is a shame. But whatever here's hoping next chapter will have Raikage stomping down on that orange pussy.

Edit: Yeah I forgot to mention, chapter was okay. Why Neji Why, Blue. I'm glad the chapter at least proves Kishi isn't stupid enough to suddenly make Neji evil with no foreshadowing, so at least there are some limits to what he will or won't do. That's good.
    so can we expect a chapter of naruto getting pimp/ bitch slapped? (hopefully a double spread of the act getting committed. make it happen kishi) he needs to get knocked around a couple of times, as evidently his first encounter with the student's wasn't enough, to get him to think straight.

:sigh: we can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    ninja 1: sup
    ninja 2: sup
    *both whip it out and start taking a leak*
    ninja 2: so yeah, heard we lost most of our soldiers today
    ninja 1: bummer, hey wanna go see an alabama concert toni-
    ninja 3: HOW ABOUT I TURN YOUR PEE RED
    Holy shit, man.

Day made.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    16 characters of WELL WELL WELL
    It was painfully obvious, predict the next "I'll make you pee red" and then brag about it.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

^^^I only saw people going "lol evil for no reason sasuke light wtf" and "He's just being mind-controlled".

but then I realized "what would be the stupidest, most pointless, most obvious course of action?" of course, Kishi takes that route.

This chapter was... good? o_o

-Sakura actually DID something!
    -Neji's evil face is STILL hilarious! And that Kiba bit was pretty funny.
    -Hinata...... Hinata! o_O
    -I actually didn't catch on to the Tonton thing, I forgot the pig's name.
    -End of chapter with the motherf-er himself. Lookit that man's fangs.

The pee scene. I don't even know.
    Hidden:

Another GREAT chapter, I must say. I did not see Neji being a Zetsu coming AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Another GREAT chapter
    Yeah, the "epicness" went off the chart of the "epic" meter. It was beyond "epic".

If nothing major happens with that Zetsu than these last 2 chapters served no purpose.

They served the purpose of finding out about Madara's strategy.

Next week.

A wild Tsundere(Tsunade?) and Raikage Appears
    Go.Killer Bee and Naruto
    Tsunade uses "Stare".She is just chillin out.
    Raikage uses "Rage".He is getting ready to attack.
    Killer Bee uses "Rap" just because he can.
    Naruto uses "Talk no Jutsu".
    Its Super Effective.
    Tsunade is forced to use "Stare" again.
    Raikage is forced to.. "Butterflys are Pretty <3"
    The Kage duo is defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
    Next week.

A wild Tsundere(Tsunade?) and Raikage Appears
    Go.Killer Bee and Naruto
    Tsunade uses "Stare".She is just chillin out.
    Raikage uses "Rage".He is getting ready to attack.
    Killer Bee uses "Rap" just because he can.
    Naruto uses "Talk no Jutsu".
    Its Super Effective.
    Tsunade is forced to use "Stare" again.
    Raikage is forced to.. "Butterflys are Pretty <3"
    The Kage duo is defeated.
    sounds about right if you ask me. place your bets everyone

There'll also be a short cut to two fodder nins taking a dump before getting jumped by another fodder nin.

HOW ABOUT I TURN YOUR SHIT RED

Closed Thread

Thread Information