Closed Thread
Page 76 of 500 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

It occurs to me that Sakura didn't actually outsmart the Zetsu or think anything was wrong... he had to actively volunteer the fact that he didn't know something before he was caught. So, can't even really credit her with noticing something was up.

Oh well, we still got some side characters and none of was horrendous.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

wow i literally had troubling finishing this chapter. it was so damn boring.

1. lets see: apparently sakura still has some feelings for sasuke. lame
    2. zetsu clone was underwhelming and stupid (zetsu didnt5 know ton ton was a pig....really??
    3. hinata (or boy who looks a lot like neji, as we put it here or WHO?) is still having her one sided love affair with naruto.
    4. and did shikamaru's dad really not expect an attack at night?? looks like hes being hit by the idiot balls as well now.

nothing else to report, dont know how the rating system works so i will leave it at that

fixed an error or 2 lol
    Last edited by ARC-1300; May 25th, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    As long as she's not crying and wangsting over Team 7... I see that as an improvement.
    She did turn that soldier down because she's still in love with Sasuke though.

Come on Sakura, its a war. You might not live to see tomorrow. Get what you can while you can get it!

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    4. and did shikamaru really not expect an attack at nigh?? looks like hes being hit by the idiot balls as well now.
    That wasn't Shikimaru. That was his less clever dad. Notice the facial scars and goatee.

And no, apparently ninjas are even more useless at night and shouldn't ry to press any sort of advantage at all. Not like they hide in the shadows or anything.
    Last edited by Robby; May 25th, 2011 at 11:25 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Don't remind me Cyan. BTW I'm at school right now, and next class I have a test, thankfully it's history my best subject. I'll talk more in detail about the chapter once I've read it at home.
    Edit: You know at this point I'm just glad Hinata has panel time, I (almost) don't even care what it is.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Sakura was useful.
    The 40.000 Deaths make somehow sense now.
    Raikage is about to get his ass wiped down by Naruto.
    Good chapter if you ask me.

The chapter wasn't too bad. The pissing page was annoying, there was some boring/predictable parts, but nothing was really bad, we got side characters, and the ending makes up for the pissing contest. Passable Purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    You know at this point I'm just glad Hinata has panel time, I (almost) don't even care what it is.
    Shhhhh. That's what we were saying about Tenten, and look where that go us.

This chapter wasn't bad, but the fodder getting rejected and The clone being subdued by Sakura makes the second half of last chapter completely irrelevant.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

I'm on the "this is a good development" side. Using the zetsus that have gathered a bunch of DNA from the war to blend in with the enemy and do sneak attacks seems like a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Passable Purple, but if only because of the last two page spread.

Hinata, you deserve better than fighting a war with your life on the line for some guy who doesn't even remember who the hell you are.

And again i canīt get the feeling of war out of this arc. All the "draining the lizard" scene was just so happy. Like the ninjas are having a picnic and they didnīt just loose half of their forces in a day. It felt more like a scooby doo episode with all those jokes and the masked villain.

HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

I find it funny how sakura actually looks rather feminine, or at least more so now despite her being dressed in full military attire.

As for the chapter itself it was pretty average, but redeems itself by setting up the next chapter to be potentially decent.

ninja 1: sup
    ninja 2: sup
    *both whip it out and start taking a leak*
    ninja 2: so yeah, heard we lost most of our soldiers today
    ninja 1: bummer, hey wanna go see an alabama concert toni-
    ninja 3: HOW ABOUT I TURN YOUR PEE RED

Play by Play:
    The first three panels are already ROFL inducing.
    Guy: "Duh, whoever you must like is cool."
    Sakura's thinks about Sasuke.
    Cue Laugh Track

Itachi: Hey, we're in a staring contest.
    Pain: No wonder we're out of the limelight. We're too smart to keep our mouths shut about everything wrong here.

Hinata is going to go insane and kill everyone one day.

The Tonton thing is stupid, but I have to admit I am kind of glad to see Sakura punch someone.

I like Zetsu's ability. It's pretty neat.

And this chapter pays homage to the grossest part of Metal Gear Solid 2.
    ..."Change the color of your pee to red."
    ...I don't....what?

Zetsu's causing trouble that could lead to a more adequate climax (too many allies killed by the next day).

Okay, we go from Shikamaru's dad thinking to a panel of a slug. Wut? Shouldn't that have been saved for the next page?

Aaand everyone continues to fight. Perfect. 9_9

Passable Purple that could set up for Raikage Gold, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
    Last edited by ChesCa; May 25th, 2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: And no, I am not trying to take Gabzilla's place, so SHUSH

Wait......how did Zetsu know that Tonton's a pig when Sakura only said he/she doesn't have hands?
    If he knew that Tonton's a pig then he shouldn't have said hands or could've contradicted Sakura about the hand seals.....

Pkmn Diamond FC: 0302 0615 6842

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    1. lets see: apparently sakura still has some feelings for sasuke. lame
    You think after a while, the thought of "He's never wanted in the past, present or future to tap you" would get into her massive forehead.

WTF was with the pissing scene. YOUR COMRADES JUST DIED EN MASSE, STOP GOOFING AROUND. God Kishi, have you zero consideration for the gravity of war?

Otherwise not a bad chapter. I nearly did a double take at Sakura being useful again in like 3 billion chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Wait......how did Zetsu know that Tonton's a pig when Sakura only said he/she doesn't have hands?
    If he knew that Tonton's a pig then he shouldn't have said hands or could've contradicted Sakura about the hand seals.....
    It says: "Piglets don't have hands"

Oh, sorry. Must have slipped that in my mind after reading this chapter <.<.

Pkmn Diamond FC: 0302 0615 6842

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    And no, apparently ninjas are even more useless at night and shouldn't ry to press any sort of advantage at all. Not like they hide in the shadows or anything.
    What?! You mean they're attacking at night, like...like...like...........a NINJA?!! What's this world coming to?

Anyway, the chapter:

-I guess this is Kishi's way of legitimizing the threat of the white Zetsus, and I guess it's pretty clever. Not very interesting, but clever.
    -Ah yes, Hinata. "I must do everything I can to protect the man I love who hasn't even acknowledged my existence I confessed my love to him."
    -Yeah, I guess it was kinda neat for Sakura to take out a fodder Zetsu (whoopee), but as Robby said, it was really more due to luck on her part.
    -Pissing scene. Lovely.

Lean Green Incest Machine

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Hey, here's an idea. What if that actually did turn out to be Neji, but he honestly had no idea who Tonton was? Because, yeah, apparently everyone in Konoha is supposed to know the name of the Hokage's assistant's pet pig.

Oh, and you know what else I love? After an entire series of people doppelganging and cloning each other, Kishi still expects us to be surprised whenever it happens.

Getting shanked while having a literal pissing contest with one of your buds. What a way to go.

I guess I'll give this a Why, Neji, Why? Blues. Ninjo being thrown into a panic over doppelgangers and being killed at night is silly, pissing contest is juvenille, and this whole situation is pretty silly. But that said, at least Kishimoto remembered that Sakura is supposed to have super strength at the flick of a switch, and I will admit that the rendition of Killer Bee's rhyme at the end got a little smirk out of me. Next week is either going to be really awesome, or really dumb, since something has to happen to allow Naruto and Killer Bee to get past, and with Kishimoto, there's a very good chance that he'll go the uninspired, contrived route.

''Neji strikes!'' written while he's just putting his hand on Sakura's shoulder all casual-like is hilarious.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Closed Thread

Thread Information