Closed Thread
Page 75 of 500 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

raikage is in it?

good, and it might be a cool chapter ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

I still think it'll get screwed over somehow.

I'm calling bullshit until I see the picture. HINATA beating NAGATO and ITACHI!?

And I lol'd at Sakura nailing White Zetsu into the ground. If that is the real him, that is such a bullshit way to go out.

So next week is Naruto/Killer BE VS Tsunade/Raikage? Could either be epic or incredibly dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    I'm calling bullshit until I see the picture. HINATA beating NAGATO and ITACHI!?

And I lol'd at Sakura nailing White Zetsu into the ground. If that is the real him, that is such a bullshit way to go out.

So next week is Naruto/Killer BE VS Tsunade/Raikage? Could either be epic or incredibly dumb.
    Hinata didn't do a thing, but she has a COMPLETE page where she talks.

Itachi and Nagato are hanging around in some temple.

And the Neji is indeed a Zetsu, Sakura asked about Tsunade's pig and he didn't recognize it or something like that.

Who the hell is Hinata and why does she have the right to kill off the previous arc's villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    And the Neji is indeed a Zetsu, Sakura asked about Tsunade's pig and he didn't recognize it or something like that.
    So EVIL Neji is just a lame ass fake out cliffhanger and not a random assinine plot twist? Alright then, we can incorporate the new scale of suck then.

Hidden:

Incredibly stupid and lame storytelling, but not series breaking head desking or retconning.
    Last edited by Robby; May 25th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post

Hinata, Kiba and Shino in this chapter?

Kishimoto could be having Naruto fighting armadillo penises and I wouldn't care. I'm so happy to see them.

The incoming pairing wars are going to be delicious.
    Sig by Robby

You know Sakura's been dragged through shit when her fans get excited over her punching out a single fodder.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

It's funny how even in Sakuras imagination of Sasuke there's flames around him.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Poor Hinata. Still sacrificing her life and trying so hard for Naruto even though he literally doesn't seem to know she even exists.

And once again, the *great* plan of hiding Naruto and Bee away has them fighting their own forces. Meh. And all the ninja on the heroes sides are idiots. And once again kishi has to work penises into the story.

Fun little scene with Neji and Kiba. And Sakura actually managed to trick a fodder! Good for her.

At least Madara's plan had some sort of strategy to it beyond "Lose all troops, rely on zombie jutsu that I didn't have yesterday."

Eh. Passable Purple.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I'm gonna pretend Hinata was thinking about protecing her village instead of once again being all about Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Thighs View Post
    You know Sakura's been dragged through shit when her fans get excited over her punching out a single fodder.
    As long as she's not crying and wangsting over Team 7... I see that as an improvement.
    Sig by Robby

Wow, that was a pretty good chapter. It took the idea I was harping on last week, about multiple clones sneaking in after the day battle, and used it! I'm surprised Kishi actually went that far and put the allied forces in that amount of jeopardy. The comedy in the chapter was actually funny, lol. And Sakura actually did something cool by tricking the enemy, putting him down, and contacting HQ. Is that our Sakura? Finally the last page actually has me excited about what will transpire next. Surely we won't have a full on battle draining all 4 of preciously needed chakra and injuring them beyond what's necessary.

Oh, and I'm sure people will have fun with page 12.
    Everything's Eventual...

Discovered Stowaway

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/42696575/16

Next chapter is a heavy contender for Raikage Gold.

For the rest of this chapter, it was ok. Personally I don't like the zetsu clone twist, but at least it was obviously planned and is consistent for once. Also FINALLY a feeling of chaos in this war.

zetsu was so predictable , but this chapter wasnt to bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

The last page pretty much makes up for the "LETZ TURN YOUR PEE RED" line.

I liked the chapter and you can hate me now : ).
    Why not? Nothing to lose but my life... and I got that for free!

Closed Thread

Thread Information