Closed Thread
Page 73 of 500 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Well one things for sure; Rock Lee & Guy are nowhere close to the worst characters.

Sasuke had his moments and is at least good for lulz in his current incarnation. Ino exists to have fawned over Sasuke alongside Sakura, the dumbest grudge imaginable for a manga about ninja in training. She has one ability and it's barely usable. She has little to no personality. At least Sakura is a competent medic. Ino basically just stumbled in after her when Sakura decided to become a medic under Tsunade because she had no goals or drive of her own (even if Sakura only barely has goals herself).

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Sasuke had his moments and is at least good for lulz in his current incarnation. Ino exists to have fawned over Sasuke alongside Sakura, the dumbest grudge imaginable for a manga about ninja in training. She has one ability and it's barely usable. She has little to no personality. At least Sakura is a competent medic. Ino basically just stumbled in after her when Sakura decided to become a medic under Tsunade because she had no goals or drive of her own (even if Sakura only barely has goals herself).
    I understand what you're saying but my point is she didn't wreck the series like IMO Sasuke did. All that time wasted on Gaysause (no offense to homosexuals comparing them to him) when we could've gotten epic Rock Lee fights. But we obviously have different wants from this manga so let's just agree to disagree. I do think you're right in saying Ino is a poor character.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

There're different ways in which I think certain characters are "the worst in Naruto".
    In one way or another, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Ino are the worst to me. With Tenten, Sai, Yamato, and Kakashi close behind.

To say that is to imply that Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Sai and Yamato are characters.
    Last edited by Wagomu; May 23rd, 2011 at 10:31 PM.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Ino is a terrible character, but her minor role makes it hard to evaluate her. Sasuke has so much time to "develop" (if I could even call it that), but my god he still ended up being the worst, most annoying and cringeworthy character in the manga/anime. And with Kishi's writing you know in the end he will get "redemption" and that will just make it worse. Plus his FRIKKIN fan-girls and fan-boys just make his character all the more annoying...
    how could someone like a character like him?

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

Last time I checked the worst character in 'Naruto' was...Naruto. Just because I used to like him so much and he has let me down the most.
    Everything's Eventual...

I used to like Neji and Kakashi a lot too... no comment and Kakashi and this weeks chapter will make me cry at another derailment...
    Oh did I mention I used to LOVE Hinata? Who is that again?

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

Quote Originally Posted by SonPan View Post
    how could someone like a character like him?
    Ha! Let me direct you here.

http://www.apforums.net/showthread.p...=1#post1778016

I came off a little awkward but my reason for liking Sasuke remains the same. He's still more tolerable than the main character for me. The more I dislike some of those annoying qualities about Naruto the more I like the opposing qualities with Sasuke. It's like every time Naruto does one of his annoying speeches or any of his routine conversions, the more I appreciate Sasuke and his "Fuck You Naruto" attitude. Sasuke is truly the only one able to let his middle finger fly at Naruto and keep it up there. I suppose it's wrong to like a character based solely off of how much you despise another, but really it's not all based on that. I genuinely liked Sasuke up to the point of "OMFG DESTROY KONOHA THEY'RE ALL LAUGHING AT MEEE!!!!" (when he revealed he'd destroy all of Konoha that was around the Itachi Redemption part). Of course, saying I'm a "fan" seems strong but nothing I will try to back away from. I'm a fan of Sasuke defying Naruto is basically it. Truthfully, there are many more qualities I don't like about Sasuke like...he's a lunatic and an asshole. Saying I find Sasuke more tolerable than Naruto isn't really saying much but liking anything about Sasuke is probably warrant enough to say I'm a fan on here.

--------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Wow, I make it seem like I hate Naruto. I don't hate the guy...

But DAMN he can be annoying sometimes!
    Last edited by Outerspec; May 23rd, 2011 at 10:30 PM.
    Everything's Eventual...

you know i was just thinking, in terms of the inevitable redemption of sasuke. how exactly is he going to do it?

my opinion on it is this: in the end of the finale battle sasuke realizes the error of his ways and makes a heroic sacrifice/ or lives and basically being the hero of the entire manga, erasing every crime that he had committed, therefore once again making the tittle character irrelevant.

which yes i know would be godawful if he did live, but i just cant see him getting anyone to that like that. (anyone with a functioning brain of course)

@samwize78 how could they be the worse if they don't even get a chance to be on screen?

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    you know i was just thinking, in terms of the inevitable redemption of sasuke. how exactly is he going to do it?

my opinion on it is this: in the end of the finale battle sasuke realizes the error of his ways and makes a heroic sacrifice/ or lives and basically being the hero of the entire manga, erasing every crime that he had committed, therefore once again making the tittle character irrelevant.

which yes i know would be godawful if he did live, but i just cant see him getting anyone to that like that. (anyone with a functioning brain of course)
    Ah...Sasuke's inevitable redemption. I did make a long comment about that awhile ago tied in with Naruto's promise to Sakura. Let me see if I can dig it up again.

Voila...

http://www.apforums.net/showthread.p...=1#post2180636
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Ah...Sasuke's inevitable redemption. I did make a long comment about that awhile ago tied in with Naruto's promise to Sakura. Let me see if I can dig it up again.

Voila...

http://www.apforums.net/showthread.p...=1#post2180636
    yeah i just dont know how i feel about all this.

either way we get a bad ending, at first i was against it, but know i wouldnt mind if both sasuke and naruto die. a fitting end for the fools.

Sasuke's redemption will probably happen during his inevitable final battle with Naruto. During it, Sasuke will injure Naruto badly, and before killing him, Naruto will say something like this: "You'll always be my friend" or "I still forgive you", thus (somehow) opening Sasuke's eyes and then making him realize the error of his ways. And a few unpredictable things happen, which eventually lead up to my "predicted" ending of the series, with Naruto and Sasuke frolicking through the meadow.
    Spoiler:

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

The whole relationship between Naruto and Sasuke is totally ripped off from the 1976 movie "1900" with Robert De Niro and Gérard Depardieu. How couldn't I see it before!
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

The ideal ending, for me, is the same "I still believe in you" crap, yadda yadda yadda, and out of nowhere the Raikage Baba Chops Sasuke's head off, as Naurto goes catonic, he says "Deal With It'. As Sakura rushed over to care for him, a piece of the then-killed Ten-Tails lands on top of them, crushing and killing them both. The end.

^ It would be like that scene in 300 when that old Spartan stares down his son who gets his head sliced off, then the father screems "NOOOOO"! Except Naruto is the father, and Sasuke is the son.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    Thanks.
    Jeez, what a waste of space. I can imagine someone reading through Weekly Jump, turning the page and seeing that.
    It was epic.
    Spoiler:

Previous Page:

Turn the page...

Spoilers: Real Neji attacks fake Neji which is Zetsu and kills him with one hit by surprise saying that he's fought himself before and wouldn't have trouble doing it again.
    Itachi and Nagato encounter Hinata which activates the emotion killing justu but Hinata uses twin lion fists to beat them both with one blow each saying that shes getting serious but cry's as she hits them.
    Now knowing that Madara doesn't have the byukugan they fade away smiling.
    Hinata says to come out implying someones there.
    The person is Konan.
    End of chapter.

That actually sounds like a pretty good chapter.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

I can already sense at least Mediocre Blue for this chapter.

Or you could not read the chapter at all and imagine something that's Raikage Gold level!
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Closed Thread

Thread Information