Closed Thread
Page 72 of 500 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    Actually Naruto and Sasuke got their spin-off from Rock Lee. And their spin-off sucks.
    Ah if only Lee were main character. Or really anyone besides NaruSasu. Shika would be much better too, as would Bee and Rai. Naruto has a good number of secondary characters who are actually cool you just forget them because the main three characters suck so much.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Ah if only Lee were main character. Or really anyone besides NaruSasu. Shika would be much better too, as would Bee and Rai. Naruto has a good number of secondary characters who are actually cool you just forget them because the main three characters suck so much.
    Or (may be) We think they're cool b/c Kishi didn't give them enough panel time to ruin them yet.

for ex: at first I thought KB & Kakashi were cool, now I know the 1st is an idiot & the later is ... how should I put it? worthless!!!. Oh not to mention the Jiraya frog suit & Itachi & Pain's redemption ..... In fact Kishi ruined almost every character he gave a considerable panel time.

When I think about it more I think we should thank Kishi that he didn't ruin Lee yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dreamer View Post
    Or (may be) We think they're cool b/c Kishi didn't give them enough panel time to ruin them yet.

for ex: at first I thought KB & Kakashi were cool, now I know the 1st is an idiot & the later is ... how should I put it? worthless!!!. Oh not to mention the Jiraya frog suit & Itachi & Pain's redemption ..... In fact Kishi ruined almost every character he gave a considerable panel time.

When I think about it more I think we should thank Kishi that he didn't ruin Lee yet.
    Bee is an idiot, but that's part of his charm. And I have to ask how you didn't notice he was an idiot at first. It's not like he ever hid it. But on the whole I think you've got a point. Although Jiraiya's frog suit is stupid, but I just choose to act like it never happened, it's not that hard.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

You and me, rendezvous? kappa-san's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    Off topic, but I just wanted to ask. Where did you get your sig from?
    I got the original picture here: http://apr.2chan.net/dec/18/src/1305419472311.jpg
    It's a promotional art scanned from a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Bee is an idiot, but that's part of his charm. And I have to ask how you didn't notice he was an idiot at first. It's not like he ever hid it. But on the whole I think you've got a point. Although Jiraiya's frog suit is stupid, but I just choose to act like it never happened, it's not that hard.
    I mean I didn't know he is THAT kind of an idiot.

To explain myself better I'll ask you if Luffy an idiot? generally speaking yes he is, but somehow he makes the right decision almost every time, so it's totally OK in my book. Bee on the other hand went after Naruto to the war which is actually the stupidest thing he could have done. This kind of idiocy is what I was talking about earlier.

Anyway; generally speaking most of the characters that got developed in Naruto turned out to be a disappointment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kappa-san View Post
    I got the original picture here: http://apr.2chan.net/dec/18/src/1305419472311.jpg
    It's a promotional art scanned from a magazine.
    I get an error message for the link, well, anyway, thanks for telling me where you got the image from

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dreamer View Post
    Itachi & Pain's redemption
    Seriously when this happened it was when I just cold turkey'd quit Naruto. Naruto was far beyond redemption at this point for me.

So what character do you think is the worst in Naruto?
    For me it's Sasuke, that's a no brainer.

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

Quote Originally Posted by SonPan View Post
    For me it's Sasuke, that's a no brainer.
    im assuming you mean in terms of likeability?
    then mine too would be sasuke, him alone ruins the manga for me

if you mean in terms of character development: then it would have to be sakura IMO

Sasuke, then trailing at a not very distanct second is Sakura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by SonPan View Post

What was the chapter that provided the "Glossy Black" image?

Hello worst character. How are you doing this fine evening, person whose only purpose was an extremely shallow foil to a shallow character?

I changed my mind. Gliblord's choice takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    What was the chapter that provided the "Glossy Black" image?
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-46287-...apter-480.html

Sakura is by far the worst character for me then sasuke. If you think about it part 2 was doing pretty fine until sasuke showed up, not to mention the kage summit climax which showed that no matter how low sasuke, sakura and naruto could sink as characters they could fucked dig lower!! I just want to forget about the team 7 Reunion that was mind fucking bad, the only thing that saved that arc was Raiga bomb, raikage K.O.ing juugo and bitch slapping sasuke.

Thanks.
    Jeez, what a waste of space. I can imagine someone reading through Weekly Jump, turning the page and seeing that.

Glib you are correct Ino is very shallow and not a good character by any means. Probably the worst of the Konoha 12 (besides Team 7 obviously) since we at least found out that Tenten isn't bad if she actually gets to do things. But she hasn't ruined the series like Sasuke has and at least Kishimoto didn't act like she was going to be something special like with Sakura and she doesn't go around spouting stupid messages about pacifism like our lead. So she certainly isn't the worst character in the series which is more a testament to how terrible our leads are than anything else.

Naruto! Team 8, Team 10 and Team Guy are all totally awesome! Team 7 is the only one that sucks ass! Which was the main team again?
    ...Shit.

who has sakura taken out this war hmmm no one and ino helped take kinkaku and ginkaku down ino>>>sakura

A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar

Closed Thread

Thread Information