Closed Thread
Page 70 of 500 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #1381

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Major Twist???

    I saw it coming from milles away, and I tought that last chapter was OOC for naruto for NOT trying it then!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  2. #1382

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Is it really all that surprising that Naruto makes a promise to someone to rid them of their hatred?

  3. #1383
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Is it really all that surprising that Naruto makes a promise to someone to rid them of their hatred?
    Surprising? No.

    Stupid? Yes.

  4. #1384
    The answer is Sabo Luffyko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I... I just don't know what to think about this chapter. It was just too weird.
    All of a sudden, Neji turns evil, or it's just a Fake-Neji, which is more likely. And Sakura receiving a love letter from an older guy... during a war. Kishi sure picked a suitable time <.<
    Ah, and Naruto promising to the Kyubi to free him from his hatred - that's so stupid. But it's Naruto, I should expect something like that.

  5. #1385

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    hmm, i'm confused. i'm wondering if this is me or not.

    http://narutoforums.com/member.php?u=60090

    it's dated at roughly the same time i started becoming part of internet forums while exploring the world of online manga.
    but when i tried to recover the password it wouldn't accept the email address that i've always used for everything.

    normally i would dismiss this as coincidence, but... the thing has been offline since its creation date. could it have actually been me?
    i'm so confused lol, its like digging up an old relic and trying to remember which textbook i saw it in.


    EDIT: nevermind, i just tried signing up and it was a coincidence afterall. my email hadn't been used there yet.

    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

  6. #1386
    You and me, rendezvous? kappa-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davao City, Philippines

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    So, anybody who want to hack NF?

    Also, the people here are right. It's not like there are no idiots here in AP. But the sad part is....
    there are plenty of... bandwagoners.
    *docks before someone throws a feat; you know who you are*



  7. #1387
    DON'T EVER BLINK. Sniper King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I live on the star NML Cygni.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Well. Boredom.
    I logged into my NF account.
    Just postin'.
    It's TOTALUS, if ya'll are wonderin'.

  8. #1388

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kappa-san View Post
    So, anybody who want to hack NF?
    Let's not get the Naruto thread here permanently closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    Well. Boredom.
    I logged into my NF account.
    Just postin'.
    It's TOTALUS, if ya'll are wonderin'.
    Don't troll. Bad things happen when you troll and post about it here.


  9. #1389

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by kappa-san View Post
    So, anybody who want to hack NF?
    Right up front, as a mod of this place I have to discourage you from doing that or discussing it here.

    Obviously my authority ends beyond this site, but we've had a raid before, it led to this thread being closed, mass bannings, and other trolls coming over as a result to retaliate. And its just bad form in general.

    When the idiots come to our front door and ask for it, that's one thing. What you're proposing... is not. If we're the better site, we're the better, smarter people, the ones that know better as if often bandied about... then show it and act like it. BE mature, BE the better man.

    Trolling is stupid in general, there's about a million things you could be doing that are more productive.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  10. #1390

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I still cannot grasp why this happened to Neji? Is Kishi-Sensei really all out of ideas, that he had to make a character that nobody's seen or heard of for a while turn sides, leaving some sort of epic cliffhanger that makes us want to know why this is happening yet making us just as uninterested at the same time? Or has he decided that in some way he's going to do this with every character since they haven't been given much attention in like 30 volumes.

  11. #1391
    DON'T EVER BLINK. Sniper King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I live on the star NML Cygni.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    Let's not get the Naruto thread here permanently closed.

    Don't troll. Bad things happen when you troll and post about it here.
    I can't even troll successfully. We cool.

    About Evil Neji. I just wanna see what happens next. I wanna see how Kishi plays this out.
    I mean, come on, HE KILLED PEOPLE.
    So, is it a Zetsu, actually him, Genjutsu, or something lurking in the shadows?!
    Or some shit.

  12. #1392
    I like videogames TLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malta

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Right up front, as a mod of this place I have to discourage you from doing that or discussing it here.

    Obviously my authority ends beyond this site, but we've had a raid before, it led to this thread being closed, mass bannings, and other trolls coming over as a result to retaliate. And its just bad form in general.

    When the idiots come to our front door and ask for it, that's one thing. What you're proposing... is not. If we're the better site, we're the better, smarter people, the ones that know better as if often bandied about... then show it and act like it. BE mature, BE the better man.

    Trolling is stupid in general, there's about a million things you could be doing that are more productive.
    What if they strike first? Can we retaliate then?
    Last edited by TLC; May 20th, 2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Just curious about the protocol, I'm way too apathic to do anything.

  13. #1393

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    While Naruto has been very bad recently, this was the first chapter ever I couldn't finish in one read. I had to literally stop reading because it was that bad. I went back and read the rest later and, well I just don't know where the hell this story is going. Not in a good way, like it's hard to see what's coming next. It seems like Kishi's just trying to keep the story going as long as he can by bullshiting chapters he calls plots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

  14. #1394

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    What if they strike first? Can we retaliate then?
    not really, it just makes matters worse.

    on topic: so lets just say by any chance that this isnt any genjutsu of any sort or clone/zetsu? And he really did just turned evil with no foreshadowing what so ever, then what?

    or what happens if he just leaves this up in the air and goes on to something else?

    you just never know what this guy is thinking anymore
    Last edited by ARC-1300; May 20th, 2011 at 03:25 PM.

  15. #1395
    S+ Rated Ghoul Kareem Said's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gotham City

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    not really, it just makes matters worse.

    on topic: so lets just say by any chance that this isnt any genjutsu of any sort or clone/zetsu? And he really did just turned evil with no foreshadowing what so ever, then what?

    or what happens if he just leaves this up in the air and goes on to something else?

    you just never know what this guy is thinking anymore
    Hey ARC-1300 how'd trying to take down all of those (undeserving) CMOA's for this "war" go. You probably couldn't do it. You said that TV Tropes is becoming a haven for Narutards and that statement is sadly starting to become true. It's not like Naruto didn't have a thriving fan community before, it was one of those series along with Harry Potter and Avatar: The Last Airbender (which are both much better series honestly) and a few others that Tropers just loved.

    Of course there are plenty of Tropers who know how much it sucks now, but plenty of people think that the series is still good for reasons I honestly can't comprehend. Well TV Tropes is big on everyone being allowed to express their opinions and not be criticized for it and that every opinion is true as long as it's what the person truly believes. I actually agree with this. People should be allowed to like Naruto, Bleach, Twilight and other terrible series. But (and you knew there was going to be a but, didn't you?) the fans of these series usually can't properly explain their opinions or at least come up with the stupidest, most nonsensical reasons for why they consider it good. If someone says "I think Family Guy is better than The Simpsons" or "Eragon is better than Star Wars", my personal code is not to say "You're an idiot!" (even if they almost always are) but to simply ask them to explain themselves. If they can come up with legitimate reasons for why they think the (in my opinion) crappier series is better, than they definitely shouldn't be criticized for it.

    The vast majority of the time; they can't. Thus they are open for bashing.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

  16. #1396

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Hey ARC-1300 how'd trying to take down all of those (undeserving) CMOA's for this "war" go. You probably couldn't do it. You said that TV Tropes is becoming a haven for Narutards and that statement is sadly starting to become true. It's not like Naruto didn't have a thriving fan community before, it was one of those series along with Harry Potter and Avatar: The Last Airbender (which are both much better series honestly) and a few others that Tropers just loved.

    Of course there are plenty of Tropers who know how much it sucks now, but plenty of people think that the series is still good for reasons I honestly can't comprehend. Well TV Tropes is big on everyone being allowed to express their opinions and not be criticized for it and that every opinion is true as long as it's what the person truly believes. I actually agree with this. People should be allowed to like Naruto, Bleach, Twilight and other terrible series. But (and you knew there was going to be a but, didn't you?) the fans of these series usually can't properly explain their opinions or at least come up with the stupidest, most nonsensical reasons for why they consider it good. If someone says "I think Family Guy is better than The Simpsons" or "Eragon is better than Star Wars", my personal code is not to say "You're an idiot!" (even if they almost always are) but to simply ask them to explain themselves. If they can come up with legitimate reasons for why they think the (in my opinion) crappier series is better, than they definitely shouldn't be criticized for it.

    The vast majority of the time; they can't. Thus they are open for bashing.
    yeah as you predicted its all still there, even though i gave legitimate reasons for doing so. i just gave up, because i didn't want to start an edit war. it honestly is appalling to see how some people defend that series as if it was the jesus of all manga. and damned you will be if you try to have a debate about it, they'll bust out with the name calling and such (which non surprisingly doesn't contribute to the discussion what so ever) or come up with some redicuolous claims to justify why such and such happened.

    fun little challenge, find any narutard and try to have a debate with them about the mass resurrection pain pulled off, or about itachi's redemption. you will most likely be banging your head on the wall midway through. or any discussion regarding the flaws, because god forbid you say anything bad about it, and as soon as you do: they raise the narutard flag of battle and declare war against you.

    anyways regardless of naruto's flaws, im still gonna read it till the end. because contrary to popular belief, this manga did in fact use to be good at one pint in life, and plus i hate not finishing anything regardless of how much the quality has dropped.

  17. #1397
    S+ Rated Ghoul Kareem Said's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gotham City

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    yeah as you predicted its all still there, even though i gave legitimate reasons for doing so. i just gave up, because i didn't want to start an edit war. it honestly is appalling to see how some people defend that series as if it was the jesus of all manga. and damned you will be if you try to have a debate about it, they'll bust out with the name calling and such (which non surprisingly doesn't contribute to the discussion what so ever) or come up with some redicuolous claims to justify why such and such happened.

    fun little challenge, find any narutard and try to have a debate with them about the mass resurrection pain pulled off, or about itachi's redemption. you will most likely be banging your head on the wall midway through. or any discussion regarding the flaws, because god forbid you say anything bad about it, and as soon as you do: they raise the narutard flag of battle and declare war against you.

    anyways regardless of naruto's flaws, im still gonna read it till the end. because contrary to popular belief, this manga did in fact use to be good at one pint in life, and plus i hate not finishing anything regardless of how much the quality has dropped.
    Well maybe what you should've done was get them to put a YMMV over the Fourth Ninja World War Section. Something like "YMMV, some of you may find this war to be amazing, others might consider it to be the lowest point in the series". That could work, there's certainly plenty of people bashing this "war" and not just on this forum.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

  18. #1398
    Discovered Stowaway WarshipArc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton ON.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Well maybe what you should've done was get them to put a YMMV over the Fourth Ninja World War Section. Something like "YMMV, some of you may find this war to be amazing, others might consider it to be the lowest point in the series". That could work, there's certainly plenty of people bashing this "war" and not just on this forum.
    To hell with that, why should he have to sugar coat his opinion to appease a group of cry babies who are unable to cope with criticism. Let alone create it!
    Let them wallow in their own excrement.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

  19. #1399
    S+ Rated Ghoul Kareem Said's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gotham City

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by WarshipArc View Post
    To hell with that, why should he have to sugar coat his opinion to appease a group of cry babies who are unable to cope with criticism. Let alone create it!
    Let them wallow in their own excrement.
    No I mean, they were stating their opinions in the CMOA section, where you can list anything as "awesome", but you usually have to put YMMV for more controversial opinions.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

  20. #1400
    Discovered Stowaway WarshipArc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton ON.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    No I mean, they were stating their opinions in the CMOA section, where you can list anything as "awesome", but you usually have to put YMMV for more controversial opinions.
    My mistake, I really should have read the rest of the thread.
    But I just spent some time, on that (YMMV)page.
    Trust me, no actual critism is going to survive their.
    Hell they actually had the gall to blame Naruto's current characterization on Sasuke.
    Last edited by WarshipArc; May 20th, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts