Closed Thread
Page 7 of 500 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dreamer View Post
    @Robby: This links to the "new" Naruto Thread IV.
    The new and the old, They're the same thread, that was the entire point. I reopened it after it had been closed for 2 years.

Then taboo closed it again immediately, not getting the point of it.

So then I deleted the old posts and reopened it again. But its still the original thread. Note the start dates. And Lobster's post is still visible.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Finally, a new chapter should be coming out on mangastream soon. It's been months. Can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what he’s lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    The new and the old, They're the same thread, that was the entire point. I reopened it after it had been closed for 2 years.

Then taboo closed it again immediately, not getting the point of it.

So then I deleted the old posts and reopened it again. But its still the original thread. Note the start dates. And Lobster's post is still visible.
    oops, I didn't notice the dates, but I get it now. I got confused b/c it was mentioned twice in the list...

But How sad... I really wanted to know the reason behind IV getting closed with 2 month gap of no more threads (after all it's usually no biggie to spam in Naruto threads, right?), may be people were talking about Naruto way too much back then?
    I was banned from HxH thread b/c Robby disagrees with my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dreamer View Post
    But How sad... I really wanted to know the reason behind IV getting closed with 2 month gap of no more threads (after all it's usually no biggie to spam in Naruto threads, right?), may be people were talking about Naruto way too much back then?
    The Naruto 3 thread is what you want to read then. Naruto 4 didn't manage the closure in 20 minutes, it was just a thread started without permission.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

naruto has been kept in the dark, because its the assumption of everyone in charge that, were naruto aware of the great big battle going on, he'd want to help and run right out into the middle of it... which would fall right into madara's plans and allow him and Bee to be captured easier.

He's been kept out of the loop for everyone's protection.

And to Naruto's discredit, its actually *worked* thus far because he actually believes he's on a mission to study armadillo penises.

To the leader's discredit... did they REALLY think they could keep this a secret from him? Or keep Kabuto/Madara from finding where Naruto is hiding?

It looks bad for everyone involved, really.

They should have pulled Naruto aside and treated him like an adult. "We know you want to fight, but this is the reason you need to be kept apart. We know you're capable of kicking ass and are dependable, but it would be the worst thing possible if Madara managed to capture you through any means at all." And then he could accept his ninja duty and stay out of the way. Not like it, but accept it.

Instead, being left in the dark, he's just going to run out into the middle of things rashly anyway and do exactly what they were trying to avoid by not telling him.
    Worse yet he might get pissed off and do something even more stupid.

I glanced at an older chapter, it was nice to have a war where actual division movement was being planned out onscreen, but that was about it.

Also it looked realy boring.

You know, I have a thought after reading Hiromu Arakawa's (of FMA fame) newest manga and seeing that Naruto is about to end after this arc; I wonder how Kishi's next manga is going to be? I think he won't stop being a mangaka, he's still relatively young, and personally if I'm in his position I'd ride my popularity and make a new work soon before people forget about me (should take at least 1-2 year break for rest and inspiration though).

Question is, how good will the new manga be? Unlike FMA for instance, Naruto won't be too tough an act to follow, and while there's cases of shonen mangaka succeeding in making the new work at least as good as the popular previous one (Togashi, Adachi), some like Watsuki from Rurouni Kenshin never really captures that former glory again. It's almost unequivocal here that's the best period of Naruto is at its early years, could the new manga reach that heights again or is Kishi stuck on writing on part 2 level?

What do you guys think?

well "bench" looks like a good idea.
    The Real Fighters!

I recall reading in one of the part 1 tankoubons that Kishimoro had some sort of mafia manga called Mario up his sleeve...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/k...mafiamanga.jpg

yeah, there it is. Though it actually looks like he just made a one-shot, but who knows? He obviously doesn't care about Naruto anymore, so maybe he's eager to work on Mario.

but if Reborn hangs around, things would get awkward, running two mafia mangas at the same time...

I have a strong feeling that any idealistic hope on writing Mario has long left Kishimoto's shriveled artist soul.

Kishi is the butt of enough jokes as it is. Imagine he really did go through with a crime manga with an MC named "Mario."

"Sorry Mario, but your hooker is in another brothel."

Mario's endless quest for cakes with strippers in them.
    Last edited by RPGJay; April 12th, 2011 at 06:52 PM. Reason: make a cake is a lie joke and I will gut you :D

naruto has been kept in the dark, because its the assumption of everyone in charge that, were naruto aware of the great big battle going on, he'd want to help and run right out into the middle of it... which would fall right into madara's plans and allow him and Bee to be captured easier.

He's been kept out of the loop for everyone's protection.

And to Naruto's discredit, its actually *worked* thus far because he actually believes he's on a mission to study armadillo penises.

To the leader's discredit... did they REALLY think they could keep this a secret from him? Or keep Kabuto/Madara from finding where Naruto is hiding?

It looks bad for everyone involved, really.

They should have pulled Naruto aside and treated him like an adult. "We know you want to fight, but this is the reason you need to be kept apart. We know you're capable of kicking ass and are dependable, but it would be the worst thing possible if Madara managed to capture you through any means at all." And then he could accept his ninja duty and stay out of the way. Not like it, but accept it.

Instead, being left in the dark, he's just going to run out into the middle of things rashly anyway and do exactly what they were trying to avoid by not telling him.
    What I find the most stupidest about keeping Naruto in the dark about the war is that Naruto was there when Gaara told Yamato, Kakashi, and the others after the Kage meeting about what happened and that there would be a war. In other words, Naruto should all ready know about the war because of Gaara.

Who knows, he might actually get back to working on a good plot. There is always a big chance of it happening with a fresh start.

I would lol if he would actually push through with a new series with eyes as the theme. XD

Spoiler:

353 : Iruka's persuasion
    To Naruto he is the strongest barrier.

Naruto : Iruka-sensei, what are you doing on this remote island ?
    Iruka : Hehe ... We came here because we were given the mission to come and assist. This island was in
    big danger, or so I heard.

Naruto : Then ... Why can't I go outside ?
    Iruka : Unknown beasts and animals appeared here, we must get a fix on who they are and ...

Naruto : I felt the Kyuubi's chakra outside, is this related to what you're talking about ?

Gen : Did he felt Kinkaku and Ginkaku's chakra in the Sealed Room ? We're in a load of trouble if he goes outside.
    We have to stop him at all cost. You have to fool him, Iruka !

Iruka : Huh ... Yeah. There are beasts that possess Kyuubi's chakra, it seems. On this island, animals that possess Kyuubi's chakra
    aren't that rare. If you go out, they will communicate with your Kyuubi go berserk, we can have that.
    So please, stay inside.

Naruto : Is that why Captain Yamato didn't return ?

Iruka : Yes, you know that the Mokuton can somehow control Kyuubi's chakra, of course.

Naruto : ...

Iruka : Then ... come with me inside.

Naruto : I remember that Motoi said that Bee managed to tame all the beasts here and he became their king.
    I remember the fist greeting. He didn't lie.

If animals go berserk, I can restrain them. Let me try.

Iruka, Nara dude and Gen : ...

Naruto goes Sennin Mode and start to dash thru Iruka and the others.

Nara dude : Naruto must go outside !

Akimichi guys : Right ! *they're appear right in front of Naruto*

Sage Naruto attack the Akimichi guys. Both Akimichi are seen flying outside the Waterfall of truth. Naruto's foreheard protector is blown off.

Naruto retrieves his foreheard protector.

Nara dude : Yes. I got him with Shadow Bind.
    Iruka did try to stop him but
    naruto pushes his way through
    As (one from?) the Shika clan does kagemane, the image of people fighting comes into Naruto's head.
    Naruto asks for the truth.
    Iruka tells everything to him.
    And then Naruto heads to the battlefield.

Discovered Stowaway

Spoilers:

EDIT: damn, beat me to it.

Spoiler:
    No surprises there. Maybe that Kishi still remembers sage mode, but everything else was kinda expected.

How does Naruto just go into Sage mode? Doesn't he need to save some Nature Energy first?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    How does Naruto just go into Sage mode? Doesn't he need to save some Nature Energy first?
    He was probably doing it while he was standing there talking to Iruka and co.

I think Naruto had to train more with the bee, I found it so fast that It seemed rude.

Although Naruto does not have a zombie related to him, I think he will not lose control of kyuubi...no war in this chapter....

So, finally Naruto is going to war (I hope Bee will join)
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

...because lying to Naruto, having Naruto actively working against our plans, attacking our own men, and doing exactly what the enemy wants.... is much preferred to just talking to him like an adult.

I thought that spoiler script was a joke, wtf it's real? Kishi you never cease to amaze.

Closed Thread

Thread Information