Closed Thread
Page 69 of 500 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Better yet, the last series of idiotic ramblings made by AlmostLegendary.
    I miss those ramblings guaranteed laughter right there.

speaking of the next nakama thread, I remember going in there about a year ago and coming out wanting to put a bullet through my brain. I heard it's gotten better but I've never gone in there to actually read a couple of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I used to be a reasonable fan (no amvs, cosplay, fanfiction, perveted fanarts) and I started feeling betrayed when Kishi killed Itachi. I felt even more betrayed when he did not give a damn about the likeable side characters and was obsessed with sasuke.

I used to wonder if Naruto was better than One Piece and now the answer is crystal clear.
    I actually don't have a problem with amvs. Yeah the vast majority of them suck but there's some really good ones out there. There was an AMV about Marineford set to This Is War by 30 Seconds to Mars and a Rock Lee tribute set to Fix You by Coldplay that I thought were really good. They never fail to get me hyped. But yes the vast majority of them suck ass.

But to point, yeah Silence, Outerspec you guys are spot on. The One Piece fanbase does have plenty of idiots, but I feel it's the one that's most likely to have intelligent manga readers who've read all of the classic/groundbreaking series, because unlike the Naruto or Bleach fanbases, they know quality manga and thus they can still consider One Piece to be good, and not in a guilty pleasure way like with Naruto and Bleach (Bleach is really guilty). But you are correct there's plenty of idiots to go around. What bothered me is that these assholes on NF are singleing out the OP fanbase as the worst in manga, they flat out said that. Check it out, I'll post the link at the bottom of the page.

And Cyan is spot on. NF isn't nearly as well moderated as here. Also notice how many people on the forum are banned compared to here. I haven't done an exact count but I'd say it's probably more than here. You honestly don't see too many people get banned here, only super-idiots like AL, Juju and AGOG. NF you see a pretty large number of banned posters. It's a lot less stable than here. Anyway this forum is at least 10 times better and I'm on the forum, but only so I can maybe find some more "diverse" opinions and see how I will respond to them. And because I browsed NF when I was 13, before I browsed this forum. I had fun there and I liked it there, maybe because I didn't quite realize how stupid a lot of posters were. Although (thankfully) I didn't take a lot of the stupid stuff seriously and I just laughed at it.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=718133 Here's the link. Remember I'm Adebisi.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

But who cares what a bunch of people who are quantifiable idiots think, really? Don't let it bother you!

I don't need to go back to Narutofan, it's like taking a hammer to the dick.

When I was young and stupid, and didn't know what a hammer to the dick felt like, maybe Narutofan would've been okay.

But now that I am older, and wiser, and better informed about dick/hammer interaction,

no way am I going to ask for seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

So I think I have an idea why Nji went crazy. He found out about Naruto being a child of destiny ad relized that the whole resolution to his fight that had made him a nice guy was a lie. This would severely outrage him and make him go insane

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    So I think I have an idea why Nji went crazy. He found out about Naruto being a child of destiny ad relized that the whole resolution to his fight that had made him a nice guy was a lie. This would severely outrage him and make him go insane
    Thats brilliant, but unfortunately its too brilliant for Kishi to come up with.
    Chance's are he's just going to be Sasuke lite, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since it means we won't waste an entire volume on the character.
    Last edited by WarshipArc; May 19th, 2011 at 09:04 PM.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

I think I know what happened.

Back in the Rescue Kazekage arc, team Gai fight clones of themselves, but the fights all ended offscreen. I think that in that fight, the false Neji had beaten and killed the real Neji, and has been secretly blending into society until the opportune moment to strike. And now with the world in chaos due to losing half of its population in one night, the false Neji is finally beginning his plan.

Evil Neji is the final villain in the series.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    I actually don't have a problem with amvs. Yeah the vast majority of them suck but there's some really good ones out there. There was an AMV about Marineford set to This Is War by 30 Seconds to Mars and a Rock Lee tribute set to Fix You by Coldplay that I thought were really good. They never fail to get me hyped. But yes the vast majority of them suck ass.
    Some AMVS can be good if they choose the right music and a good editing. I guess after seeing loads of "Naruto Linkin park" or "Naruto with Metal gear theme", I get the wrong idea about amvs.

I do think slideshows are underrated.
    That's a slideshow made by Masterkingjc and this is truly one of the best slideshow I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wheelo View Post

Back in the Rescue Kazekage arc, team Gai fight clones of themselves, but the fights all ended offscreen. I think that in that fight, the false Neji had beaten and killed the real Neji, and has been secretly blending into society until the opportune moment to strike. And now with the world in chaos due to losing half of its population in one night, the false Neji is finally beginning his plan.
    You're really optimistic if you think Kishi could come close to pulling that off. No, no no no... what we have here is a simple someone's mind-controlling someone else scenario. Or the ultimate troll. But with Kishi, is there a difference?

@ above, isn't that just a Ken Burns effect with some music added? Not that I'm trying to belittle it, but I find it hard to believe it's the greatest slideshow you've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wheelo View Post

Oh god. I would have to give Kishi his props if he did that. But this isn't Hunter X Hunter...
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    Some AMVS can be good if they choose the right music and a good editing. I guess after seeing loads of "Naruto Linkin park" or "Naruto with Metal gear theme", I get the wrong idea about amvs.

I do think slideshows are underrated.
    That's a slideshow made by Masterkingjc and this is truly one of the best slideshow I have ever seen.
    Mine's better.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

now this is just morally wrong....
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

wait. why can't neji just be a white zetsu clone? He never actually used the byakugan in the chapter. It would be entirely conceivable for a white zetsu to have replaced him, then altered itself to look like it was using the byakugan, feigned weakness, etc etc.

which would be incredibly retarded, but I can actually see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    now this is just morally wrong....http://i.imgur.com/hm1YM.gif
    Mensu BEEEEEEAM !

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    wait. why can't neji just be a white zetsu clone? He never actually used the byakugan in the chapter. It would be entirely conceivable for a white zetsu to have replaced him, then altered itself to look like it was using the byakugan, feigned weakness, etc etc.

which would be incredibly retarded, but I can actually see that happening.
    holy crap! that is sooo possible
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

If I remember right can't the zetsu clone mimic the appearance anyone they touch even their chakra if so then why didn't just do that during the start of the war it would have confused the fuck out of the five nations.

You know what...that's a damn good point! In the confusion of the war and with the enemy force drastically outnumbering the allied nations' forces the White Zetsu clones should of had plenty of opportunities to touch and mimic thousands of their enemies and cause chaos on the battlefield.

The White Zetsu clone is a good guess for being the Neji impostor but it's weak in combat.

Spoiler:
    It's a great choice for infiltration missions but it's hardly the culprit for going around and killing a bunch of Jounin ninja. Though, seeing as how these are more like quick assassinations and these are medical ninja, plus the fact that all the Zetsu clones were strengthened by Kabuchimaru it's still a really good possibility. Medical ninja have so far been shown as good fighters though. Tsunade, Chiyo, and yes even Sakura at 1 time. One time...
    Last edited by Outerspec; May 20th, 2011 at 02:42 AM.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    now this is just morally wrong....http://i.imgur.com/hm1YM.gif
    Well at least I know who'll be playable in another Cho Aniki game now.

because unlike the Naruto or Bleach fanbases, they know quality manga and thus they can still consider One Piece to be good,
    Lol, my years of "experience" at Leafninja forums can confirm that, the amount of Naruto fanboys is immense and so immersed in "blind love" that they even regard the scene where Naruto tells the Kyuubi that he will deal with his hatred a major twist. That really speaks a lot about their sense of quality in manga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    naruto was WAY MORE KICKASS after the timeskip

i mean to show his badassness, him and sakura managed to get the bell from kakashi. beating pacifista's is so lame compared to that awesomeness

Closed Thread

Thread Information