Closed Thread
Page 67 of 500 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Yeah, black and white. and no one could tell the difference between them because they were both awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    So, I don't quite understand the chart.
    How do you apply it to a chapter?
    It just provides us a consistent bar of awful so we can sum up how bad a chapter is in a few words. "Was is as bad as THIS event?' is pretty much what you measure it against.

A chapter that doesn't have any horrors gets a mediocre blue.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

You know with how the art is these days, it merits at least a green even if nothing bad happens.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Come to think of it when was the last time there was a Raikage gold chapter after when Raikage bitch-slapped Sasuke?
    Last edited by TLC; May 19th, 2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: i.e. a chapter has to work hard to earn a blue let alone Raikage gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    You know with how the art is these days, it merits at least a green even if nothing bad happens.

Come to think of it when was the last time there was a Raikage gold chapter after when Raikage bitch-slapped Sasuke?
    Gai vs Kisame. That was the last time. Admittedly the series isn't over but at this point I highly doubt there'll be another truly Raikage Belt chapter. But of course Narutards are drooling over this war, on TV Tropes almost every chapter is a Crowning Moment of Awesome and they're saying this is Kishi's best arc yet and they're going to have to make a seperate page for the war.

We here at Arlong Park are the few enlightened who know that Naruto is (sadly) shit now. The rest of the manga reading community still think Kishi is putting out good work, for some reason that completely escapes me.

Edit: They just listed Neji's turn to evil as a CMOA. This honestly pisses me off. They also thought this war has been doing wonders for women. Same.

Honestly I just pretend that there's a parallel universe somewhere where Part 2 was as good as Part 1 and that currently Sasuke is about to fight Itachi (because that really should've been one of the last fights) and it looks totally awesome. It would be nice to actually look forward to Naruto chapters each week.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post

Fourth vs madara I think???? people were pretty happy with that chapter

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Fourth vs madara I think???? people were pretty happy with that chapter
    I know *I* was.

Shit rocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Shipmate

Well, yeah, probably that one was Gold. Or was it Blue.

If only Fourth died at the end at that fight, then he could have retained at least a shred of his dignity and escaped what was to come.

I can't remember enjoying any of that. It was filled with Kishi not knowing how to write combat anymore.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

God that double gutting scene was terrible. It was like the Fourth and Sakura in a wig were getting it on more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Gai vs Kisame. That was the last time. Admittedly the series isn't over but at this point I highly doubt there'll be another truly Raikage Belt chapter. But of course Narutards are drooling over this war, on TV Tropes almost every chapter is a Crowning Moment of Awesome and they're saying this is Kishi's best arc yet and they're going to have to make a seperate page for the war.

We here at Arlong Park are the few enlightened who know that Naruto is (sadly) shit now. The rest of the manga reading community still think Kishi is putting out good work, for some reason that completely escapes me.

Edit: They just listed Neji's turn to evil as a CMOA. This honestly pisses me off. They also thought this war has been doing wonders for women. Same.

Honestly I just pretend that there's a parallel universe somewhere where Part 2 was as good as Part 1 and that currently Sasuke is about to fight Itachi (because that really should've been one of the last fights) and it looks totally awesome. It would be nice to actually look forward to Naruto chapters each week.
    Truly agree. How can they drool over this war. It is the proof that Kishi cannot handle a huge amount of characters. He does not keep a good track of the remaining zombies. The art of Kishi is at its lowest because he is making the story as he goes on. Some pages were in sketch mode. Are the naruto fans blind or stupid ?

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    It just provides us a consistent bar of awful so we can sum up how bad a chapter is in a few words. "Was is as bad as THIS event?' is pretty much what you measure it against.

A chapter that doesn't have any horrors gets a mediocre blue.
    I see.
    And the top-bottom is like worst-best, respectively?

Yeah. At first I was confuse because "600 Armadillo Penis" was the 2nd best.

That's how terror alerts work, and warning in general. The worst is at the top. That way, the marker is resting when its at the bottom, or something. Or like temperature rising in a thermometer.

I dunno. I didn't invent it.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

wait WTF??!! nuh uh, im changing all that shit STAT! i wont let my favorite reading site turn into a narutard paradise, ill fight them all if i have to.

Not so much the rest of the world, people on /a/ have pretty good grasp on terrible manga.....
    Unless that is you guys, but I don't see any of you trolling the One Piece fan base so hard.

Most Narutards are Americans who eat whatever is shoved down their throats, hence forth, they are completely ignorant about good, quality stories since they've never even heard of them.

AND I mean ignorant, I met this one guy in fry's who thought Luffy's first name was Monkey, and that One Piece got cancelled after Skypeia. He said he only watches what comes on TV mostly.

He thought GT's ending was perfect for Goku.

I asked if he's ever heard of Hunter X Hunter, Beserk, or JoJo... He looked at me crazy.

The scary thing, however, is how immature the fans are....That goes for Bleach fans too. He cussed in nearly every sentence.

Luckily, I've met people in college who've stopped reading Naruto entirely because it got so bad and boring. I can't because I'm a completist.... (A Togashi fan's worse nightmare)
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Where's the point in taking each and every character that's evil or a villain and make him a good guy? Yeah we got it in part one that Naruto has the ability to make friends and stuff but why of all characters it has to be the Kyuubi who after becoming Naruto's bitch now has to turn good. At least Kisame and Orochimaru died before being turned in Naruto's playmates.

And I somehow have this weird feeling that it will be Sasuke and Naruto who will fight Itachi and Nagato for some dumb and Kishimoto-like reason.

Hey I would recommend all you guys check out the One Piece vs Fullmetal Alchemist vs Hunter x Hunter thread I started on Naruto Forums. My username was Adebisi (another inmate on a show called Oz I'm a fan of where my username here comes from) apparently quite a few Naruto Forums posters think that the One Piece fanbase is the worst fanbase in history on par with the Twilight fanbase. This kind of pisses me off because they were just being total assholes, check out the thread and you'll see what I mean. Honestly I've given up on Naruto Forums, there's some decent posters there but all in all I'm too smart for them, the general level of intelligence there is much lower than here. And this place is One Piece central.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

apparently quite a few Naruto Forums posters think that the One Piece fanbase is the worst fanbase in history on par with the Twilight fanbase. This kind of pisses me off because they were just being total assholes
    LOL I don't know how much NF guys hate on OP's fanbase but it's definitely not as much as Arlong park posters hating on Naruto fan and naruto's general fan-base. TRUST me even in the most dire of situations AP still has time to bash NF so you can't really blame them for not liking OP fans.

The difference is that the One Piece fanbase can put up valid arguments and reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    The difference is that the One Piece fanbase can put up valid arguments and reasons.
    Quoted for Truth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information