Closed Thread
Page 66 of 500 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Watch Kishi never address evil Neji again.

Edit: Hey Robby, you want the original image without text and the red glare on the sharingan to work with?

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Watch Kishi never address evil Neji again.

Edit: Hey Robby, you want the original image without text and the red glare on the sharingan to work with?
    That would have been useful half an hour ago. But no, I've already done it. And I like the red glare, it bleeds into glossy black. I could have easily taken that out if I wanted, but then it makes "glossy black" harder to see.
    Hidden:
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Why Neiji, Why? Blues should at least be above Yellow Flash Parenting Skills if not Orange Naruto Asthma Attack.

Okay. If you ever want to modify it again, though, I've still got everything separately layered in the original .psd file, so I can restore it to any state you might want (or just give you the file, haha).

By the way, I highly approve!

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-san View Post
    Why Neiji, Why? Blues should at least be above Yellow Flash Parenting Skills if not Orange Naruto Asthma Attack.
    Maybe so, but purple was pretty much the only part of the spectrum left and I didn't want to mess with the program too much. People are used to these names and like them. As is I felt weird taking out Mediocre Blue. And purple either had to come before blue, or after red, and I didn't think this warranted being stronger than Sharingan Red or next to Glossy Black.

Especially considering this is *probably* just mind control, so it isn't that bad in the grand scheme. If it turns out Neji legitimately flipped and really has gone evil for no reason whatsoever, it can go to the top.

Maybe the war will give us enough horrors to make an almost new chart entirely.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I think charecter wise this is very nice development for Neji (If it even is real Neji what he wont be) because he would be first person in series to break Naruto's genjutsu and reclaim his soul. Everyone who Naruto has forcefully converted to his lambs has been very intresting and unique charecters and after conversion they join Naruto cheerleaders and fall to background...

Neji (who witnessed Naruto being 'chosen one' and son of 4th) realized that he was right to begin with...there really is a destiny and he even managed to break through illusion and slavery and retain his soul and identity. Its better to die in battle than become mindless drone for Naruto but Neji actually managed to impossible.

Ah well...we all know that this is just a poor plot device and that is just fake Neji/Zetsu/genjutsu or some other shit. Naruto's fatal brainwash is absolute and eternal.

Chapter itself was Sharingan red just because Naruto is corrupting Nine tail with his gay little speech.

Given the popular demand... depending on how much of horrible twist it actually ends up being...

Hidden:

We'll figure out next week which chart is more appropriate. If its just a stupid cliffhanger based on a brain washing or a copy, its mild. If its a legitimate plot twist of Neji randomly being evil... it deserves a high spot.

(Yes, I am very bored at work today.)

You know I'm curious, when was the last time we had a "The Heart" Naruto chapter?

I think that's being saved for Sasuke getting redemption or any other event of equivalent atrocity.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

You know I'm curious, when was the last time we had a "The Heart" Naruto chapter?
    Never. Thats being reserved for when Naruto converts Sasuke back to the light and all his sins are forgiven.

I wonder if Hinata is going to get involved in this plot. Normally you'd think being Neji's sister...cousin...clone whatever it'd be a given, but I really don't know.

The Heart is reserved for Sasuke's eventual absolvement.

Shipmate

Why onemoment why.

Love the new chart Robby. As for this chapter, let's see...

-30 year old guy giving a love letter to Sakura
    -Said 30 year old guy being an obnoxious and pointless red herring
    -Pointless Itachi/Nagato conversation
    -Naruto will appease the Kyuubi, a giant mass of pure malevolance, because he's Jesus (actually, not even Jesus could turn Satan good).
    -Possibility that Neji has turned to the dark side (but I am pretty sure he's just a Zetsu clone or something)

Ah fuck it. Sharingan Red.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Given the popular demand... depending on how much of horrible twist it actually ends up being...

We'll figure out next week which chart is more appropriate. If its just a stupid cliffhanger based on a brain washing or a copy, its mild. If its a legitimate plot twist of Neji randomly being evil... it deserves a high spot.

I say, do I smell another of the infamous moments of Naruto in the making ?

Why didn't you make a "recent Bleach chapter" and "average Bleach chapter" ones?

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post

Awesome. ........

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuOLuffy View Post
    Why didn't you make a "recent Bleach chapter" and "average Bleach chapter" ones?
    We Cyan tried making one for Bleach in the last Bleach thread but it never really caught on.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    We Cyan tried making one for Bleach in the last Bleach thread but it never really caught on.
    Thats because it only had like, 2 tiers.

So, I don't quite understand the chart.
    How do you apply it to a chapter?

Closed Thread

Thread Information