Closed Thread
Page 65 of 500 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Remember when Shino was a character? Me neither.
    Remember when Tenten-

Oh wait, that never happened.

Why was Nagato revived. I mean he'll be kind of useless in battle if someone has to carry him around.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Neji for final villain !!!!!!!!

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Oh man this is so annoying with Zetsu trying to make a difference by killing some nameless medic ninjas.

Also, another round of comments from One Manga Foruuums, yaaay.

I really loved the interaction between the Fox and Naruto; also how the Fox has an image of Naruto as a baby to now and comments on his growth, just as a proud parent would of their own offspring lol. I always knew the Fox was and would be protective over Naruto, just as a parent; I figured a long time ago, if the Fox really wanted to be rid of naruto, it could and would have done so.
    -Wolverine

Itachi and Nagato's presence itself makes this Chapter EPIC

seriously they are the TWO best and the most badass Character of this series....
    -NarutoXSasuke

i know and realize that everyone wants to focus on itatchi and pain here BUT does anyone else think that this might lead up to a sakura fight? i really think that i might and this of course is speculation but if someone in the medic tents (neji) is being controlled. And sakura has already said that the technique must be really powerful....
    i think that this could be leading up to a sakura and chiyo fight! remember chiyo has loads of war experience and would know full well to get rid of the medics. She also is a medic so she would know how things work in a medic camp and who to target!!! and chiyo knows first hand how big of a threat (in a medical sense) that sakura can be because 1 shes fought on her side before and 2 shes fought against tsunade before lol

so in conclusion i think this is some kind of puppet style human manipulation jutsu by chiyo to weaken the allied forces strength while their trying to rest and recuperate

any thoughts from anyone? anything i may have left out?
    -Kingkeys45 you poor soul...

Why is the plot so cruel. Neji is supposed to be a war hero.
    /

Anywho, I like the chapter. Some spy games going on, another element of war. Seeing Nagato and Itach was cool, took a while. Another big emphasis by Kishi on medical ninja's importance in the war effort.
    Sakura has a new admirer (too bad Sauce has her mind wrapped up)
    If done well, this whole zetsu clone-- which is what I suspect traitor Neji to be-- could be a great idea. All in all, it was a good chapter IMO.
    Good to see Naruto confidence before the Kyubi once more.
    -peleihno

Neji is under Moon's eye plan ... its Neji ... we saw his Byakugan and when he looked at moon he got under Madara's genjutsu.
    -SasukesDestiny

Its Sasuke last time we saw Sasuke he was in a black jump suite. Neji is six feet tall, Sasuke is only 5'6" tall. In the picture of Sakura standing next to Neji, Neji doesn't look any taller than 5'6" tall...
    -agentjoeya
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

its sasuke last time we saw sasuke he was in a black jump suite. Neji is six feet tall, sasuke is only 5'6" tall. In the picture of sakura standing next to neji, neji doesn't look any taller than 5'6" tall...
    hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaah. What the hell.

Only One Manga would have someone using NarutoXSasuke as a username unironically.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    Why was Nagato revived. I mean he'll be kind of useless in battle if someone has to carry him around.
    He didn't move around before either. It was his magic eyeballs that did all the work of moving the Pain puppets around and nuking Konohoa.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Man....that chapter was....well....fukk it, I dont even know anymore.

Oh, here we go. Here's one to top them all.

as the plot demands .. hey, I'm cool with that
    Doesn't that just say it all? This is why we can't have nice things. This is everything what's wrong with this pampered, spoiled, ADHD-ridden generation that has to have everything spoon-fed to them.

*headdesk* Neji was - is - my favorite Naruto character. WTF Kishi, this isn't how I wanted him to rejoin the main plot.

Well, either Kishi is seriously screwing us over or that's somebody disguised as Neji.

It's that Zetsu guy, he can like imitate people and stuff. So yeah.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    It's that Zetsu guy, he can like imitate people and stuff. So yeah.
    Oh yeah. He was able to perfectly imitate Kisame mid battle while underwater without Bee noticing and was even beheaded and no one noticed.

So it could be him, sure.

If Kishi even remembers that.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    *headdesk* Neji was - is - my favorite Naruto character. WTF Kishi, this isn't how I wanted him to rejoin the main plot.

Well, either Kishi is seriously screwing us over or that's somebody disguised as Neji.
    If its any consolation, he's probably just being brainwashed or a clone, rather than doing this willingly.

Probably.

Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Madara is much more fun as Pinkie Pie.
    Last edited by Robby; May 19th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I just realized there's a cloud with three spinning rainbows in place of sharingan. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    as the plot demands

aka NYEH FUCK GOOD WRITING
    Most people have a rule of cool or a rule of funny to go 'as the plot demands'. Kishi has a built-in rule of shitty. He'll literally go out of his way to create shitty.

"I could just make an arc based around characters and conflict I've already developed but never explored... Or I make a giant battle royale that brings back characters that have already been given resolution, throw in a bunch of undeveloped new baddies and act like they're important and let only one or two protagonists get all the action. No, that still could be good... Maybe I'll introduce at least one completely new protagonist I haven't developed and bring back more villains with missing magical things they shouldn't by any means still have. It still lacks a little Kishi flare... Naked man volcano?"

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

All that's left is for Madara to be converted to the church of naruto and the circle is complete.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

You know, I really don't care if this is Neji turning evil out of the blue or him being hypnotized or a Zetsu clone, or any of that not even half-assed, more like quarter-assed plot twists. Because in the end, it was going to turn out to be as much attention as he was going to get in the finale if this never happened.

Closed Thread

Thread Information