Closed Thread
Page 63 of 500 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

You know, if you really think about it, since the Kyuubi is supposed to e a being formed of pure hate and evil will, shouldn't taking that away from the kyuubi essentially erase its existance? Which would mean Naruto's plan to rid th Kyuubi of hatred should theoretically kill it. Of course, that would imply Kishimoto had logic, which he pretty clearly doesn't, so we will inevitably get the fox becoming a nice guy because Naruto is Ninja Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    i think that this Neji is fake.

just you watch, Kiba & the real Neji will arrive just in time to save sakura, and the two Nejis will fight each other.
    Obviously he's fake or mind controlled, otherwise, this would really be trolling for the real Naruto manga.

I'd like to think Neji realized just how far the series has fallen and went insane

What I forgot to mention in my first post was the Itachi and Nagato thing. And therefore the Neji stuff. To be quite honest it's more than obvious that Neji's being controlled (at least in my eyes). And the person who's controlling him is most likely Itachi with his legendary Tsukuyomi. Any other possibility wouldn't make any real sense since Itachi is the one notorious for his genjutsu. And the little chat he had with Nagato just supports that argument.

Just another thing that came up my mind: How will Sasuke actually react when he finds out that Kabuto resurrected his beloved brother. Could be a possible situation in which Sasuke says 'Fuck you Madara. How dare you touch my brother?' and then starts shit with his new power. Which by the way makes no fuckin' sense at all. Sasuke got Itachi's eyes implanted and just a few chapters later we see Itachi walking round with his eyes being safe and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    So... who has any good names for the creepy confession ninja?
    "Kreepy Konfessa"?

Edo Tensei revives the body to the last state it was in when it was alive. Which is why Nagato needs help walking because his legs were burnt to a crisp and needed a giant wheelchair to move around while he was alive. He's in the same state after being summoned back by Edo Tensei.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Edo Tensei revives the body to the last state it was in when it was alive. Which is why Nagato needs help walking because his legs were burnt to a crisp and needed a giant wheelchair to move around while he was alive. He's in the same state after being summoned back by Edo Tensei.
    Are you sure it's not just Nagato and Itachi hammered out of their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Well should've just read further information about Edo Tensei. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Are you sure it's not just Nagato and Itachi hammered out of their minds?
    Nagato's a lightweight figuratively and literary.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Well should've just read further information about Edo Tensei. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.
    No prob.
    Everything's Eventual...

I really hope this Neji isn't fake. I would love to see some Naruto fans flip a shit.
    ‎"Bobby, I'm going to ask you to do two things I hope you'll never have to do again. Tape the Cowboys game, and get me an apron." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    With this I'm done defending Naruto. Not a word spared for the fallen? Nobody cares? Fuck you Kishimoto.
    I see you making Naruto horribly an' I'm like
    FUCK you, Kishi and, uh--WHY, NEJI, WHY?!?!

That was my attempt at a Naruto/Cee Lo Green joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro's F-150 View Post
    I really hope this Neji isn't fake. I would love to see some Naruto fans flip a shit.
    Same here. :D

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    Hmm, I wonder what's going on in Naruto this week...

Why Neji, why?

...this is why I don't read / hate Naruto.

That's why you don't hate naruto?!

[QUOTE=The Daz;2242726]"Yo Fox, were gonna be best buds!"
    "Whut?! I'm a friggin being of pure malevolence and hatred! Thats retarded!"
    "Ninja jesus, remember?"
    "..............fuck"

HAHAHA! Daz that's hilarious! And yeah, chapter was terrible. What happened to this series, honestly? I loved this series in part one, and it's totally turned to shit. But, old news. Really I don't even think I need to explain why it's bad.

Maybe I should just comment on how Nagato and Itachi (who had a scene together) are probably the two biggest disappointments in Naruto. They both could have been really cool if Kishi didn't just go "YOU MUST SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM, KISHI COMMANDS IT!!! which really ruined them.

Kishi for god's sake we don't want to always sympathize with villains, sometimes we want a villain who's just genuinely evil, take Eneru, Envy, Griffith, Hisoka, Medusa, Light so many fucking more from much better series, for examples. We love them because of how evil and unrepentant they are and because they're so badass while doing it. I hate those writers who just go "there's no way someone could be a really bad person in real life, everyone is really sympathetic and good deep down". I'm not saying you can't have sympathetic villains, in fact I encourage it we had Zabuza, Haku, Gaara etc. who were done well, but all in all I think Kishi tries to make you sympathize with his villains too much.

It also annoys me that all he can think of to do to make them sympathetic most of the time (and he does this with heroes too) is to make them orphans. It gets old if you do it too often Kishi. First you have Haku and I sympathized with him, then you have Gaara and I sympathized with him, then you have Kimimaro who I sympathized less with, but I still felt bad for him. Then you have Sasori who I felt a little bad for. And finally you have Pain and I really didn't give a shit. It's annoying as hell.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

[QUOTE=gabzilla;2242736]Kyuubi: Fuck my life

You know what? As horrible as Orochimaru's death was, at least he didn't live long enough to be converted by Naruto.
    [/QUOTE
    I would have hated that so much. Because I loved Orochimaru (as a villain). Why? Probably because most of Kishi's other "villains" he was genuinely evil with pretty much NO redeeming qualities. And he was a great villain. So Kishi killed him because he took attention away from his precious Uchihas and for me that's when things started to get really bad (I liked Shika curbstomping Hidan, sorry Gabs. Shikamaru is basically Ninja Batman/MacGuyver). But if it'll prevent him from seeing the light of NINJA JESUS! then I suppose I can tolerate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    Or just anything involving Lee fighting altogether. Be it the 10 tails or an armadillos penis...
    What if Lee lost to the armadillo penis? I want him to fight too, but just...no.

And by the way this is Glossy Black at best. In fact I'm pretty sure it's 600 Billion Rainbow Penises since the qualification for that was to be so stupid/hilarious it becomes a meme, which WHY, NEJI, WHY!? certainly did.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    With this I'm done defending Naruto. Not a word spared for the fallen? Nobody cares? Fuck you Kishimoto.
    Naruto Part One was totally Awesomesauce though. Pretty much everyone thinks so. And don't you forget it.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Okay, so apparently I misinterpreted what was going on with Sakura's stalker. I thought maybe he was actually a bad guy and he was tricking Sakura by giving her a fake love letter that was actually a bomb or something ninja-y. Or maybe he was a good guy who was giving her a secret message with the love letter.

But no, apparently he really is a 35 year old guy who has the hots for an ugly 16 year old girl. And he was just a red herring and this was all just a "clever" ploy by Kishi to fool with the readers' expectations.

And that actually makes it worse.

Oh, and I just had to share these. Straight from Animesuki...

That was awesome. You totally thought it was that guy but then it was the person who you least suspected in the end! Nicely played Kishimoto, nicely played.
    Hey, this chapter actually got people thinking for a change. I'm pretty happy that Kishi is trying to engage his audience a little, I thought the chapters with Naruto x Kyuubi were yawn-worthy.

^What the hell is wrong with people in this world, seriously? Obviously I'm talking about your quotes.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Wait, wait, wait, that guy is thirty five?
    How do you know that?

And can Kishi depict any kind of love in a positive light that doesn't end in death?
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Honestly he's most likely 25. Naruto adults tend to be rather young all of the Konoha 12's fathers were 38 years old before the timeskip despite having 12 year old children. Kakashi, Gai and the other Jonin were about 26 before the timeskip. I know this because I used to be a super-Naruto fan before I realized how much it turned to crap. Good times.

Edit: Still creepy. And he must be really desperate if it's with Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by WarshipArc View Post
    Wait, wait, wait, that guy is thirty five?
    How do you know that?
    I don't know. But don't you think he looks like he's in his 30's?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    I don't know. But don't you think he looks like he's in his 30's?
    The ages of characters in Naruto never made sense to me. Gato was 48 and Tazuna was 59. I know neither of those ages are young but both of them looked much older. Once again I was totally Naruto obsessed in my youth (wouldn't really call myself a Narutard though, even then, I do hate when people call all Naruto fans Narutards or everyone with a major interest in the series a Narutard. True Narutards are the ones who think Naruto is a masterpiece and Kishi can do no wrong but anyway).

Different time guys, different times. Except with computers. Have we ever actually seen computers again since the chuunin exam?

Closed Thread

Thread Information