Closed Thread
Page 62 of 500 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benjaman View Post
    BURNED!! Poor random guy! But why Sakura lie to him. She said "I have another person...". No she doesnīt! Naruto already pass, and Sasuke tried to kill her (his only good action), so how is this "person"?
    Am I missing a page? I don't see the confession everyone keeps going on about.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Am I missing a page? I don't see the confession everyone keeps going on about.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/539/16

just above the Why, Neji, Why?! panel. And it seems Sakura is saying that she likes another guy, but i donīt care

HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

Lol at the random ninja guy who we'll never see again having a crush on Sakura.
    And she turns him down, too. Come on, Sakura. Can't you see that Naruto and Sasuke are in love and don't want to be with you?
    And Lee's already forgotten about you.
    So don't be afraid to grasp at straws. You might actually start to like the guy before he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjaman View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/539/16

just above the Why, Neji, Why?! panel. And it seems Sakura is saying that she likes another guy, but i donīt care
    Oh wow, mangastream bites again. Because they have their images broken into pieces now, that entire section of the page wasn't loading for me. I just took it to be a full splash spread.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Discovered Stowaway

Either this is just a shitty clone and the real Neji is dead/captured/whatever, making this just completely random and stupid...

Or this is the real Neji, acting completely out of character, probably going to reason for his betrayal with a really shitty excuse, which would also be completely random and stupid. Maybe not if he gets to fight Lee, but this is just dreaming.

Oh by the way, isn't Sakura still like 15 years old while that ninja there looked A LOT older? What the hell Kishi?

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    Or just anything involving Lee fighting altogether. Be it the 10 tails or an armadillos penis...
    I sure hope he is gonna do more than standing in the background doing nothing or being owned by Sakura. Part 2 was painful for any Lee fans.

So... who has any good names for the creepy confession ninja?

Everything's alright. Naruto just finished his talk with the Kyuubi and as soon as he's at the camp he will talk with Neji and in the end they hug each other, maybe even make out. Who knows?

Kishimoto seriously keeps fuckin' us. Despite the beginning of the chapter (and Naruto telling THE FUCKIN' KYUUBI he's gonna bear his hatred) it looked like it could be a solid chapter. All things looked pretty decent and I thought Neji is getting some screen time. Should be nice stuff you know? And right at the last panel where things seemed exciting Kishimoto freakin' trolls us. WHY KISHIMOTO? WHY?

With this I'm done defending Naruto. Not a word spared for the fallen? Nobody cares? Fuck you Kishimoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Cue Naruto thread whining explosion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    With this I'm done defending Naruto. Not a word spared for the fallen? Nobody cares? Fuck you Kishimoto.
    I was trying to figure out what to make of your first statement, but then you said the second thing. Now I'm just confused.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    I was trying to figure out what to make of your first statement, but then you said the second thing. Now I'm just confused.
    My original thoughts were "Meh, chapter's nothing special naturally but I bet the Naruto thread will make it out to be some heinous sin." Now I'm finally wise.

And Neji is the new Aizen.
    ‎"Bobby, I'm going to ask you to do two things I hope you'll never have to do again. Tape the Cowboys game, and get me an apron." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro's F-150 View Post
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro's F-150 View Post
    He needs to troll with faux omniscient lines for about a dozen chapters first. This would just be checking off the "random asspull turn to evil" box. Though if next chapter he starts saying he planned Naruto's life, I guess he'd automatically qualify.

Hmm, I wonder what's going on in Naruto this week...

Why Neji, why?

...this is why I don't read / hate Naruto.

i think that this Neji is fake.

just you watch, Kiba & the real Neji will arrive just in time to save sakura, and the two Nejis will fight each other.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Like when Team Guy fought themselves before, but this Neji will be stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Like when Team Guy fought themselves before, but this Neji will be stronger.
    And the anime won't make a horridly animated filler fight out of it that someone will set to circus music. Hopefully anyway.

And hopefully the ending won't be ''We need to get stronger than we were at the start of the fight; oh wait, we just did.''
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles the Dark View Post
    You know what's funny? The worst part of this chapter was Naruto taking on Kyuubi as his possible second, evil lover.
    The rest, I enjoyed. 0_o
    No, seriously, for once I want to know what happens next.
    Screw literary deconstruction/criticism, we've got a mystery on our hands that hasn't been screwed up yet.
    I like this tons better than any offscreen fight or lame ass pull techniques between unloved characters.
    No, the kyubi should have been the first Naruto Lover, he's supposed to know him better than anyone, the buildup that you need a partner to break genjutsu and that tailed beast can be partners like Killer Bee could have hinted torwards that.

He starts part 1 asking for help little by little, in one battle naruto does something that impress positively the kyubi and ends too weakened the battle and the kyubi decides not to take the chance to be free out of respect, then it's natural progresion from there, not what happened last week to treat him like a dog who popped the carpet and then promissing to take his hate away.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Closed Thread

Thread Information