+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 495 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Didn't Lee knock Sasuke around in his introduction?
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Quote Originally Posted by WarshipArc View Post
    Didn't Lee knock Sasuke around in his introduction?
    That was a minor fight, but I would say it counts. He also technically won against Kimimaro but he had Gaara's help. And it was Kimimaro's illness that killed him anyway which really diminishes the win. Honestly if Gaara hadn't been there Lee would've died. But techniaclly Lee had just recently recovered from his crippling which didn't help him any, but either way Lee has one canon win that might not even count to some people.
    Honestly at the time I didn't appreciate how awesome it is that Lee was knocking that bitch around. Now it just makes him even more awesome. It's just a shame Sasuke became Kishi's favorite and Lee was forgotten

I wouldn't call Lee Vs. Sasuke a fight per se.
    Last edited by StrawHatRican; April 8th, 2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: At least not in the shonen sense.

No it's a fight a loss for sasuke and a win for lee, if you try to call that not a fight I will find you............ and have an intelligent debate on the matter over a cup of tea

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

To be fair Sasuke just met Lee and was starting to awaken his Sharigan. And the fight was interrupted so...eh.

Wait why I'm I even defending Sasuke, I didn't even like him at that point in the story =p
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    No it's a fight a loss for sasuke and a win for lee, if you try to call that not a fight I will find you............ and have an intelligent debate on the matter over a cup of tea
    Duly noted.

The only time Lee wins a fight is in a filler arc or a movie.
    It's not canon, but at least Pierrot can give Lee some justice.

Speaking of Lee, aren't the next chapters of Rock Lee: the Series supposed to be out soon? I read on Daizenshuu EX that the magazine was supposed to come out April 11th.

Naruto might finally know what is going on.. while he is training a war is going on... not that they need him anyway ..the shinobi army has been winning easily from the beginning... I though Bee didn't knew what was going on and though he was there on vacation but seems like he actually knows...

I wonder why Naruto was kept blind about the whole war anyways.

The worst possible thing he could do is help.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    I wonder why Naruto was kept blind about the whole war anyways.

The worst possible thing he could do is get captured and have the 9 tails get extracted from him letting Madara get closer to his moon plan.
    Fixed. Sure he is one of the strongest fighters, but since he's the enemy's objective it's smarter to hide them then let them fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what heís lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Quote Originally Posted by luffyg2 View Post
    Naruto might finally know what is going on.. while he is training a war is going on... not that they need him anyway ..the shinobi army has been winning easily from the beginning... I though Bee didn't knew what was going on and though he was there on vacation but seems like he actually knows...

Wait wait.

Let me get this straight. A major war is happening in the series, and the main character doesn't know about any of it ?

Biggest crock of bullshit I ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima View Post
    Fixed. Sure he is one of the strongest fighters, but since he's the enemy's objective it's smarter to hide them then let them fight.
    True but it's not like Naruto is powerless or anything. The man does have a walking nuke in his stomach and has only gotten more powerful since getting that super sayian mode.

Oh well not that I really mind anymore. Thank you for the answer.

naruto has been kept in the dark, because its the assumption of everyone in charge that, were naruto aware of the great big battle going on, he'd want to help and run right out into the middle of it... which would fall right into madara's plans and allow him and Bee to be captured easier.

He's been kept out of the loop for everyone's protection.

And to Naruto's discredit, its actually *worked* thus far because he actually believes he's on a mission to study armadillo penises.

To the leader's discredit... did they REALLY think they could keep this a secret from him? Or keep Kabuto/Madara from finding where Naruto is hiding?

It looks bad for everyone involved, really.

They should have pulled Naruto aside and treated him like an adult. "We know you want to fight, but this is the reason you need to be kept apart. We know you're capable of kicking ass and are dependable, but it would be the worst thing possible if Madara managed to capture you through any means at all." And then he could accept his ninja duty and stay out of the way. Not like it, but accept it.

Instead, being left in the dark, he's just going to run out into the middle of things rashly anyway and do exactly what they were trying to avoid by not telling him.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    They should have pulled Naruto aside and treated him like an adult. "We know you want to fight, but this is the reason you need to be kept apart. We know you're capable of kicking ass and are dependable, but it would be the worst thing possible if Madara managed to capture you through any means at all." And then he could accept his ninja duty and stay out of the way. Not like it, but accept it.
    ....one problem with this though. He would have to know Sasuke's going to show up there, and no force in the ninja world could keep those two apart.

Quote Originally Posted by HiroVoid View Post
    ....one problem with this though. He would have to know Sasuke's going to show up there, and no force in the ninja world could keep those two apart.
    except a condom

So, on the topic of the most recent chapter, did anyone bring up the fact that Naruto sensed Chakra through the place that supposedly stopped it from coming in? Now this isn't bad in and of itself until you realize Naruto's been established since part 1 to be absolutely god awful at that sort of thing, being so incompetent that normal level techniques involving such matters were hard for him, much less doing this type of thing which is supposedly highly impressive without even trying

Eh. He's been chakra scouter guy since getting sage mode, and now he's got kyuubi mode on top of it. Him being able to easily bs stuff he couldn't used to do isn't that big a deal.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    NARUTO THREAD IV February 18th, 2008 09:00 PM- 09:22 PM (closed)
    @Robby: This links to the "new" Naruto Thread IV.
    I was banned from HxH thread b/c Robby disagrees with my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dreamer View Post
    @Robby: This links to the "new" Naruto Thread IV.
    The new and the old, They're the same thread, that was the entire point. I reopened it after it had been closed for 2 years.

Then taboo closed it again immediately, not getting the point of it.

So then I deleted the old posts and reopened it again. But its still the original thread. Note the start dates. And Lobster's post is still visible.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information