Closed Thread
Page 57 of 500 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by S‚uza View Post
    So in which position Sasuke and Naruto will die?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I can totally imagine that to happen. And somewhere in the clouds we see the face of a smiling Kishimoto.

Well, I just saw the latest 'Naruto' movie where Naruto travels back in time 20 years and teams up with his father to complete some ninja mission. As I went into the movie I was hoping there'd be some cool action sequences with Minato since he was so heavily advertised for this movie. What else would we want to see from the 4th Hokage's appearance? The surreal interaction between Naruto and his father who hadn't had a kid yet was kinda neat but that's it...? No! Of course we would want to see Minato in action and where better to show off his abilities than a movie set in the past where he's alive and on a mission!? The entire movie all Minato did was rescue Naruto by picking him up and setting him down elsewhere really fast. Yeah, because Minato is the Yellow Flash so he's really fast and all that... He doesn't have any good fight scenes whatsoever! I can't remember any Minato fight scene actually in that entire movie. He basically let Naruto do everything and stayed back to watch over him like some guiding hand. He then steps in at the last minute and does a seal. Ohhhhhhh~ You go Minato! To hell with that! I want to see you kick some ass!

The story revolved entirely around Naruto and some whiny stuck-up doesn't believe in herself queen who of course looks like she fell for Naruto at the end of the movie. None of the other 'Naruto' characters were featured in this movie. No wait, there was Sakura, Sai, and Yamato who made brief appearances at the very beginning of the movie and the very end. Also Chouza (Chouji's dad) and Shibi (Shino's dad) came along with Minato but really...who was looking forward to them making an appearance in this movie? Who honestly was hoping and praying Chouza and Shibi would finally get their time in the limelight? Funny thing is those 2 characters had the best fight scenes in the movie!

And the ending...Super Rasengan...that's all I need to say. A overall disappointment to say the least.

The ending credit song was nice though. :)
    Everything's Eventual...

Yes, that movie was terrible. Another thing that bothered me a bit was that Yamato was also sent to the past, yet he only shows up at the end? The heck was the point of him being there?

A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar

So basically the movies haven't changed at all from what I remember.

-Naruto helps stuck-up douche stop being a stuck-up douche.
    -Some sort of powered up super rasengan to finish off the big bad.

That's all I really remember.
    Last edited by David Ludwig; May 17th, 2011 at 04:24 AM. Reason: I also remember those horrible summer outfits in the third movie. *shudder*

Sooo the Valley of the End is going to be destroyed and the two statues are going to changed into Naruto And Sasuke. But this time the Hands wil be so:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page008.html

Quote Originally Posted by David Ludwig View Post
    So basically the movies haven't changed at all from what I remember.

-Naruto helps stuck-up douche stop being a stuck-up douche.
    -Some sort of powered up super rasengan to finish off the big bad.

That's all I really remember.
    I remember seeing the movie where Naruto pissed on himself in public.

That was the first & only naruto movie I'll ever see.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeast View Post
    Sooo the Valley of the End is going to be destroyed and the two statues are going to changed into Naruto And Sasuke. But this time the Hands wil be so:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page008.html
    Oh god... I can so see Kishi doing that...
    "Danger is my middle name."

I don't because that would mean he hinted to it way back than and, since Shippuuden I have always believed he (Kishi) just fed his manga with totally random ideas in stead of having a long term plot for his manga. It's much like the south park episode that showed how family guy episodes are made by marine animals.
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

EDIT: i still can't stop pressing the play button.
    even though it's an amateur video, it sums up naruto's thoughts perfectly.
    (not saying that's a good thing though, lol)
    Last edited by MDL; May 17th, 2011 at 02:07 PM.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by flandrian15 View Post
    I don't because that would mean he hinted to it way back than and, since Shippuuden I have always believed he (Kishi) just fed his manga with totally random ideas in stead of having a long term plot for his manga. It's much like the south park episode that showed how family guy episodes are made by marine animals.
    He can pretend he hinted to it, even if he didn't.
    Last edited by Maes Hughes; May 17th, 2011 at 09:21 AM.

That still better not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Panekai View Post
    Yes, that movie was terrible. Another thing that bothered me a bit was that Yamato was also sent to the past, yet he only shows up at the end? The heck was the point of him being there?
    To save everyone at the last second while he was doing...whatever around the city as it was being attacked and destroyed. Good on you Yamato.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuOLuffy View Post
    What's so bad about that scene?
    What's good about it? Usually the evil grin face makes a villain cool, but with Sasuke, it makes you want to bitch slap him. But my initial point was that it looks like it was copy/pasted from the manga in the anime.

As others have said, Sasuke is a terrible character. And to be honest, what was every good about him from the first chapter/episode anyway? He's only worse now. I don't like Naruto much either, but I want him to kick his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopperrules View Post
    As others have said, Sasuke is a terrible character. And to be honest, what was every good about him from the first chapter/episode anyway? He's only worse now. I don't like Naruto much either, but I want him to kick his ass.
    EXACTLY. He's gotten worse as he's grown more personality, how many characters are like that!!! idk how anyone finds him likeable, he could have been done right from what we have from part 1 too what madara told him, they could have slowly had him progressed into an actual psychopath, but going from, protect my friends one scene to KILL EVERYONE in the next no matter how many chapters gap that is just bad writing which leads to a bad character, though there was little way to save him by then anyways but at least improve

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

WTF spoiler from next chapter:
    Spoiler:
    Naruto says one day he wants to get rid of the Kyuubi's hatred too. Kyuubi tells him to not get cocky.

Neji has trouble standing from overusing the Byakugan.
    Kiba tells him to go see the medical squad.

The medical squad is in chaos when Neji shows up.
    Something about a suspicious man appearing and healing Neji? The wording is extremely vague.

Nagato and Itachi talk about Akatsuki and their eyes.

Three jounin medical squad members are killed.
    Neji looks around with his Byakugan.
    The medical squad is treating patients like normal.

The suspicious man passes a love letter to Sakura.
    Sakura says she already has someone she likes.

Neji enters the room where people are being treated.
    Neji questions some members of the squad, and suddenly kills (or just injures) them.

o_O
    Lee is probably starting to take over the manga and eliminate his rivals. Thats the only plausible explanation.
    Last edited by Deathborn; May 18th, 2011 at 01:22 AM.

I call fake.

Not because it's too weird, but because it's too interesting to be done by Kishi.

People wanna see some spoilers? I thought no one really cared!!!

Anyway; here you go:

Spoiler:
    Chapter title is "Night of Blood"

The Summary above is real :p

Here's some pics & summary:

http://mynarutoblog.com/naruto-539-spoilers

Spoiler:
    Who is this guy supposed to be that he is giving Sakura, of all people, a love letter? That's just absurd.
    Last edited by Maes Hughes; May 18th, 2011 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Forgot spoiler tags, d'oh!

Naruto is so damn annoying do-goody messiah charecter these days that I almost starting to root Sasuke when they finally battle...almost. Damn I wish they would both just die in dirt and be forgotten.

Closed Thread

Thread Information