Closed Thread
Page 53 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Yea Danzo is easily the best Naruto Part 2 character.

Quote Originally Posted by Croc7 View Post
    Yea Danzo is easily the best Naruto Part 2 character.
    What about Raikage and Bee?

Well they, Kisame, Lee and Gai are out of contest.

Danzo made an interesing statement that there were other double agent ninjas throughout the years who sacrificed everything. Itachi was not the only and if the context wanted Danzo to sacrifice his life and honor, he would have done it.

Sasuke is too damn stupid to understand that.

Danzo was always my favorite character.
    Then again...he wasn't really in part 1...
    So I guess Gaara or Obito...

But on the Naruto Forums, a long time ago, I liked Danzo, 'cause of his hax powers and logic.
    People shunned me...

Hey guys, guess where we are in the anime now?! Our favorite scene!!

Spoiler:

The animators loved that image so much, they literally copied it out of the manga!

^I'm pretty sure that's old news dude.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    ^I'm pretty sure that's old news dude.
    I don't follow this thread much, lol.

What's so bad about that scene?

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

I guess people ain't used with Sasuke as the fragile type. They want the calm and cool Sasuke back.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper King View Post
    Danzo was always my favorite character.
    Then again...he wasn't really in part 1...
    So I guess Gaara or Obito...

But on the Naruto Forums, a long time ago, I liked Danzo, 'cause of his hax powers and logic.
    People shunned me...
    For me Danzo is nothing but an ass pulled character, pulled in part 2 without any forshadowing or relevance in part 1, who was used as a weak plot device in Itachi's STUPID redemption.

Oh, Did I mention that he was a coward weakling with a god complex who died an "almost" pathetic death?

When I think of characters whose non-existent would have made this series better, Danzo is one of the 1st to come to my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    I guess people ain't used with Sasuke as the fragile type. They want the calm and cool Sasuke back.
    Why do I hate Sasuke?

1- Ass pulled victories against Deidara, Uro. & that STUPID battle against Itachi.

2- Shitty logic worthy only of a 5 year old.

3- The way he's portrayed in the manga. Naruto & Sakura insisting to "save" him is the most annoying thing in my manga history.

If Sasuke ended up getting his ass kicked & died a painful death It'd be ok I guess. but the problem is that he's gonna get redeemed and we all know it. THIS ALONE is why I'd understand why most people here hate his guts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dreamer View Post
    but the problem is that he's gonna get redeemed and we all know it.
    either that or he'll turn out to be a "good guy" all along and was just pretending to be a douche like his brother. redemption most likely tho

:c

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    wait, that makes Danzo look like a good guy. Or at least a tragic figure.

I don't remember him that way in the manga...
    Well, he was a good guy. :-/

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

I still remember when Danzo became Hokage and we all reacted with a "WTF". And thenthe next chapter his first decree was "I'm going to have Sasuke killed." Which was supposed to make him evil... but instead we all cheered and celebrated, and on the spot declared him "best hokage ever".

A good author can make you root for the villain if they're charismatic or have a noble goal or whatnot.

But its NOT good when a villain declares something thats supposed to make them villainous... and its the best and most heroic sensible thing anyone has done in the series.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

DOesn't everyone just love how Kishi shitted on the idea that revenge would just leave you empty and unsatisfied by making Sasuke practically orgasm after completing his revenge on Danzo

For me Danzo is nothing but an ass pulled character, pulled in part 2 without any forshadowing or relevance in part 1, who was used as a weak plot device in Itachi's STUPID redemption.

Oh, Did I mention that he was a coward weakling with a god complex who died an "almost" pathetic death?

When I think of characters whose non-existent would have made this series better, Danzo is one of the 1st to come to my mind.
    Shut up.

For god's sake, the bond between Hiruzen and Danzou is so touching and kind of awesome. The anime version of his death fuckin' got me. And for crying out loud JUST DIE ALREADY Sasuke! It's unbelievable how Kishimoto managed it that nearly everybody (except fangirls like Naruto for example) hates this retarded douche. How about just replacing him with Uchiha Shisui? The Uchiha themselves are a nice group after all and Shisui seems interesting.

As for awesome characters in part two, Raikage, Kisame, Danzou and Killer Bee are what this manga desperately needs.

Why do I hate Sasuke?

1- Ass pulled victories against Deidara, Uro. & that STUPID battle against Itachi.

2- Shitty logic worthy only of a 5 year old.

3- The way he's portrayed in the manga. Naruto & Sakura insisting to "save" him is the most annoying thing in my manga history.

If Sasuke ended up getting his ass kicked & died a painful death It'd be ok I guess. but the problem is that he's gonna get redeemed and we all know it. THIS ALONE is why I'd understand why most people here hate his guts.
    You sir, rule. Maybe now the fangirls will open their eyes (yeah right).

And it's starting to sink in that Kishimoto off-screened Kakashi's battle with the 7 swordsman (not just that but all the fights he looked like he was going to show, Gaara vs his father, Neji, and maybe Hinata, vs his father). So how can I express my rage at how stupid that is. How about, why? Why Kishi? Why did you offscreen all of the fights that you were leading up to. Are you that tired or do you just not like us. I think it's because he knows that it really doesn't matter what he does he (and Kubo) has legions of fanboys who will call anything he puts out a masterpiece. So it doesn't matter if the drawings or the story get much weaker, he'll still make money. The same can actually be said of Oda, but Oda cares about his story so he still puts out good quality chapters even now.

And there are idiots who think Naruto is a masterpiece and this war is completely epic. Those idiots have no idea what they're talking about and should be left to their mother's basements. I have this to say, Naruto has the most inconsistent quality of any manga out there, or at least from what I've read. There are tons of epic moments in the series.
    Among others:
    -Zabuza's Dying Moment of Awesome on the Bridge
    -Rock Lee vs Gaara
    -Naruto vs Neji
    -Sandaime Hokage vs Orochimaru
    -Naruto vs Gaara (the Invasion of Konoha was honestly much better than this shitty war Kishimoto's churned out)
    -ALL of the fights in Sasuke Retrieval
    -Pretty much anything Shikamaru does
    -Likewise for Killer Bee and the Raikage
    -And Jiraiya
    -And of course Lee and Guy even though I already sort of mentioned them.
    And so many more those are just the ones that come to mind most quickly. And notice how most of those were in part one. But for all those kick-ass moments there were nearly as many, if not as many epic fail moments in Naruto. Most of which were in part two. It just feels like the series is dying now, in fact it feels like it's already dead. And it's a shame because it used to be such an epic series, and in my childhood it was my favorite. It really had so much potential, looking at the characters, the themes and the world in Naruto it could have been an epic series on par with One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Negima, HxH etc. (maybe that's just the nostalgia talking but I thought so). But Kishimoto just dicks around and focuses on things no one with half a brain cares about (Sasuke and the rest of Uchiha crap) so a series that started off great looks like it's going to slide down to being average. With the events of this war it looks like it could become even worse. Sigh, I miss the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    \And there are idiots who think Naruto is a masterpiece and this war is completely epic. Those idiots have no idea what they're talking about and should be left to their mother's basements. I have this to say, Naruto has the most inconsistent quality of any manga out there, or at least from what I've read. There are tons of epic moments in the series.
    Among others -Zabuza's Dying Moment of Awesome on the Bridge
    -Rock Lee vs Gaara
    -Naruto vs Neji
    -Sandaime vs Orochimaru
    -Naruto vs Gaara (the Invasion of Konoha was honestly much better than this shitty war Kishimoto's churned out)
    -ALL of the fights in Sasuke Retrieval
    -Pretty much anything Shikamaru does
    -Likewise for Killer Bee and the Raikage
    -And Jiraiya
    -And of course Lee and Guy even though I already sort of mentioned them.
    Someone seems to be forgetting frog suit Jiraiya

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Someone seems to be forgetting frog suit Jiraiya
    Silence, that didn't happen it was just a sick joke. Shut up!
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

You pretty much hit the point Kareem. Nothing more to add. Kishimoto had a great start with this manga and in the end just screwed it. At this point I would be relieved if Naruto would come to an end. Am I the only one who's thinking that there's no real chance that Kishimoto could turn it into a enjoyable manga again?

Closed Thread

Thread Information