Closed Thread
Page 50 of 500 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    nuff said

really this war had such potential and he just smashed it all in our faces, picked our expectations up like it was a pile of shit and threw it in the woods, fucking kishi

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Both Naruto's and One Piece's anime forms are terrible, just for different reasons.

"Yeah, the animation is better. Except for that part where its awful. Just ignore that."
    Well, it's not like that, but people just seems to bring it up whenever they're discussing the animation quality of "Naruto Shippuden" like saying every single episode has the same quality of animation.

Oh come on, at least that pain episode was the funniest thing in Naruto Shippuden.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

I can't hate this. It's too awesome of the animator being all "screw realism, I'm doing this!"
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Shipmate

Last edited by Silverblade; May 12th, 2011 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    nuff said

really this war had such potential and he just smashed it all in our faces, picked our expectations up like it was a pile of shit and threw it in the woods, fucking kishi
    The real question is "Is Kishi able to outshit himself when you think he already hit rockbottom ?"

Kishi draws a whole fucking page of the feudal geezers fapping around and playing stupid card games. He drawas a 1/4 of a small panel of Lee and narutards still think it is normal because he wants to get to the important parts... Doublefacepalm.

A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar

Don't rag on the anime Pain fight, it was HILARIOUS and AWESOME

ORE NO ITAMI WA, OMAE IJOOOOUUU DA----

I especially loved how Pain pulled a water jutsu he shouldn't be able to do for no reason, his gravitation powers were skewed into just telekinesis, and who could forget the Pain nail scene?

Quote Originally Posted by David Ludwig View Post
    Oh dude that's mean! I laughed my ass off.

And about the Pain episodes. First I thought this 'thing' should constitute Nagato's pain and stuff, but apparently it's just really, REALLY bad animation. Guess Pain became some sort of Freeza (version 3 iirc) or something like that.

The thing is though that the episode (167 if anyone's curious--WATCH IT NOW) had both godawful animation (even if it was intentional it was ugly as fuck) and AMAZING animation--what the hell happened?

Well, me, being an art student and all that shizzle whizzle, just love when things look as fucked up as possible.
    So I regard the pain-fight as top tier in animu.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?

Even so, you had things like the background stones suddenly losing all texture whenever Pain went flying, or rocks falling straight down without spinning

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    Well, me, being an art student and all that shizzle whizzle, just love when things look as fucked up as possible.
    So I regard the pain-fight as top tier in animu.
    Oh goodie. Then I've got some crayon drawings done by a bunch of kindergartners that you're just going to love.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Oh goodie. Then I've got some crayon drawings done by a bunch of kindergartners that you're just going to love.

I probably will...
    Who exactly is Mumbo?

you know its really sad when even the anime knows how little kishi cares/ pays attention to his other characters. the mini corner at the end of the episodes (#209), lampshades on this, with tenten, might guy, neji and lee complaining about the little screen time they have gotten recently.

lol just recently? oh they kill me

I loved Pain's O-face from that one episode.

Oh. Dear. God. That. Fucking. Pain. Face. Was. Posted. Twice. Seriously I hate that episode and that face, especially since the episode before that (with Hinata vs Pain) was beautifully animated for the most part, so I was so psyched for the Kyubi fight. But honestly the minute Naruto started whacking Pain with the wall like a cartoon character, I knew it had turned to stupid.

And Narutards still think that fight is awesome because "Well Naruto takes itself so seriously most of the time, it should be silly once". What the fuck. That's one of the fights that you absolutely should be serious about. And there's a difference between "silly" and just plain stupid.

And yeah Gabz, I know why my avatar would make you sad. I haven't gotten to Serenity yet (working on it) but I had "it" spoiled for me. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else though so I won't get into too much detail, but all I have to say is. Poor Zoe
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by David Ludwig View Post
    Please tell me this is an edited picture. No anime would mess up that bad.

But then again there was headless Naruto...

Closed Thread

Thread Information