+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 498 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498
Results 9,941 to 9,954 of 9954

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Orochimaru being alive and has pretty much achieved his goals was really stupid.
    Dude experimented on kids, killed the 3rd hokage, almost murdered children(or did he) and was part of a terrorist organisation.
    But science and grey morality hurr durr amiright

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

He was the coolest guy. And a responsible parent that goes to PTA meetings.

When he "died" by Itachi wasn't his soul purified or something? Even if he came back from one of the cursed seals he created.
    Add Sasuke to the list of pardoned terrorists.
    Also add the failing to keep the premise that every generation surpassing the previous when every previous ninja we meet was stronger than everyone else - bar Ninja Jesus and his Judas - by miles. Tobirama invented every overpowered justsu ever, Harashima capture tail beasts like pokemon, Madara...just everything...

The country of fire criminal record last until you die, no mater how heinous your crimes or if you revive yourself using the knowledge that you attained while comiting said crimes.

Sasuke got free by saying “that man is dead” in court. And presenting his crushed arm as evidence, no one challenged him on it.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    He was the coolest guy.
    I thought Obito was the coolest guy. Even Naruto said it so.

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Orochimaru being alive and has pretty much achieved his goals was really stupid.
    Dude experimented on kids, killed the 3rd hokage, almost murdered children(or did he) and was part of a terrorist organisation.
    But science and grey morality hurr durr amiright
    3rd Hokage killed himself though.

As for him experimenting on and killing kids it's practically a drop in the bucket compared to what the Ninja Nations had been doing for years before. Such as forcing the Bijuu into containers not all of whom were willing subjects. Along with turning kids under the age of 10 into killing machines (of which Orochimaru is one of the many people that same training turned out).

Plus there's the fact the son of a bitch won't die.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    - Gaara wearing earrings in his debut despite being unable to harm himself.
    This presumes he pierced his own ears.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; September 16th, 2020 at 11:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Kage bunshin no jutsu's ability to experience everything the clones did was a retcon. Naruto just went "I never noticed" when it was suggested as a possibility to aid in training.
    The elemental chakra types were probably not an early concept (and then it was dropped almost entirely).
    Kakashi's nickname being "Sharingan Kakashi" instead of "Copy Ninja".
    Every new power of the sharingan was a retcon.
    Also the moon rabbit lady existing at all.

I just remembered there was some plot about the Mizukage being controlled by Akatsuki/Orochimaru/someone early in the war or maybe slightly before, what was that about?
    Wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Matematico View Post
    I just remembered there was some plot about the Mizukage being controlled by Akatsuki/Orochimaru/someone early in the war or maybe slightly before, what was that about?
    The Fourth Mizukage (the one with the three-tail beast) was apparently genjutsu'd by Madara at some point and became a tyrant, which led to the whole Bloody Mist era that created people like Zabuza.

It wasn't really abandoned so much as unexplored, like most of the story taking place in the other countries sans Village of the Hidden Sand.

And then the problems of the world wasn’t caused by outdated traditions and systemic abuses but one creepy old man who hypnotises people for fun and destruction.

By the way, what was madara’s endgame? I forgot on the surprise evil sleeve and space bunny lady, she is the one who wanted chakra insteumentalization. While we are at it, what did Tobi want? I got lost on the individual akatsuki interpretations of their master plan of catching them all to become the best ninja mercenaries, and then to create the ninja atomic bomb.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

The Samurais that were briefly introduced then never really used bothered me too.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

I feel like the samurai were introduced to make more fodder and to have some swordfights in the background, since almost none of the ninjas use swords.
    Wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Matematico View Post
    I feel like the samurai were introduced to make more fodder and to have some swordfights in the background, since almost none of the ninjas use swords.
    Poor Tenten. She really never got a chance to shine with her weapon skills. Despite Madara dropping his epic weapons lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Poor Tenten. She really never got a chance to shine with her weapon skills. Despite Madara dropping his epic weapons lol.
    Ah Tenten, that name always makes me remember Batsu Game

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post

By the way, what was madara’s endgame? I forgot on the surprise evil sleeve and space bunny lady, she is the one who wanted chakra insteumentalization. While we are at it, what did Tobi want? I got lost on the individual akatsuki interpretations of their master plan of catching them all to become the best ninja mercenaries, and then to create the ninja atomic bomb.
    Basically they wanted to genocide the entire world so they can live in a ninja magic VR world

Aaand that technology is probably readily available in Boruto's world, just saying.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information