+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 497 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,920 of 9925

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Fat Naruto is real. He was always real.

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Wow. Didn't know 80's NES box art was making a comeback.

So, this guy is Filipino and usually does X-Men art. After laughing at Darkseid and the X-Men looking characters in the art, I felt bad for the guy because they're probably harassing him on IG and Twitter. I would never pay for anything like that.

Anyway, i'm 4 chapters behind on Boruto and i'm too lazy to catch up. Probably 20 chapters behind on Yakusoku, Dr. Stone and Enen as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Wow. Didn't know 80's NES box art was making a comeback.
    I had the same thought.

Reminds me of those marvellous old Megaman covers

That cover is so amazing that I might buy it.

Too bad cons everywhere are cancelled because of the pandemic otherwise that would be perfect to print on a shirt and walk among possible Naruto fans.

Does anyone know if there's some sort of story behind Susanoo, I mean it makes zero sense as an eye power, since it has nothing to do with eyes, at least in the other two secret moves you actually used the eyes, Tsukuyomi could only be used if you looked in the users eye and Amaterasu could only ignite flames on whatever the user was looking at..... BUT WHAT THE HELL DOES A TENGU EXOSKELETON MEGAZORD HAVE TO DO WITH EYE POWERS!!! Seriously!

So what I'm trying to ask is if there's some sort of Tengu story in Shintoism that directly correlates to the god Susanoo, the god of storms, or is the giant Purple Tengu thing just something random Kishimoto made up?

Some sorta character poll was held this year for Bort Simmons. Here are the results:

1 - Uchiha Sakura (23.1%)
    2 - Uchiha Sasuke (12.9%)
    3 - Uchiha Sarada (12%)
    4 - Yamanaka Inojin (6.8%)
    5 - Mitsuki (5.2%)
    6 - Uzumaki Naruto (5.1%)
    7 - Kakei Sumire (4.4%)
    8 - Hatake Kakashi (4.1%)
    9 - Uzumaki Hinata (3.6%)
    10 - Yamanaka Sai (3%)
    11 - Uzumaki Boruto (2.8%)
    12 - Shinki (1.7%)
    13 - Akimichi Chōchō (1.6%)
    14 - Nara Shikadai (1.6%)
    15 - Yamanaka Ino (1.3%)
    15 - Tenten (1.3%)
    17 - Nara Temari (1.1%)
    18 - Ryōgi (1%)
    19 - Nara Shikamaru (0.6%)
    20 - Uzumaki Himawari (0.6%)
    21 - Metal Lee
    21 - Yuino Iwabee
    23 - Boruto Popularity Contest (???)
    23 - Yodo
    25 - Hyūga Hiashi
    26 - Hyūga Hanabi
    27 - Karatachi Kagura
    28 - Moegi
    28 - Suzumeno Namida
    30 - Uchiha Shin (child)
    30 - Kinshiki
    30 - Kaminarimon Denki
    33 - Momoshiki
    33 - Rock Lee
    33 - Izuno Wasabi
    36 - Konohamaru
    37 - Aburame Shino
    37 - Udon
    37 - Araya
    40 - Uchiha Shin (adult)
    41 - Akimichi Chōji

Source: https://www.uniten.net/stat/1115

---

That's right, Sakura came first, with the whole Uchiha rat pack in the top 3. Bort comes in at 11th, with less than 1/30th of the votes.

Damn Choji is dead last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Bort can't even be in the top ten of a series named after him? Damn.

I don't understand Sakura's placement. I understand that Boruto has helped her image somewhat, but what has she done to be at #1

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Bort can't even be in the top ten of a series named after him? Damn.
    I mean at the peak of Naruto, he himself wasn't at the top of the polls.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Yeah but he was never out of the top 10.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    I don't understand Sakura's placement. I understand that Boruto has helped her image somewhat, but what has she done to be at #1
    She captured the real MC of the franchise into wedlock, and is also a single mom to the only other Uchiha in the universe.

If Might Guy and Rock Lee aren't number one and two the list ain't worth shit

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Yeah but he was never out of the top 10.
    True except reading previous polls this poll apparently marks the first time Naruto wasn't in the top 5 and in this one he's behind Sai's and Orochimaru's sons.

I haven't read a single chapter of Boruto or watched any of the anime outside of that one crazy fight episode, but there must have been some CRAZY shenanigans these last few years to get *those* results. That is nuts.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

My mind has been thoroughly boggled.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I haven't read a single chapter of Boruto or watched any of the anime outside of that one crazy fight episode, but there must have been some CRAZY shenanigans these last few years to get *those* results. That is nuts.
    I have read all available chapters of Boruto so far and I have absolutely no clue what happened here. 'Tis nuts indeed.

I have no clue either. Did something happen in the anime maybe? No idea why Sakura would become so popular unless it's a case of "everyone else is so freaking terrible". But I don't Sakura was especially popular in the original Naruto manga polls, was she?

She dropped out of the top 10, 3 times apparently.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information