+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 494 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494
Results 9,861 to 9,874 of 9874

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

I believe what you're describing happened after Naruto went Sage mode since Naruto wouldn't have had the other tailed beast inside of him when that happened as Obito and Madara already had possession of all but Kurama and Gyuki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

When they started this new story with the flash back giving the impression that everything goes bad and only "this new guy" can save the world, they put forward the real possibility that everything that was put in place during the Naruto will be taken down. Naruto, Sasuke, Killer B, etc all of those super powered characters have to be beaten by something that only Boruto can stand against. If you think about it, it had to happen that way. In a world where the two guys who are so powerful keep things running smoothly, you have to remove them to make more conflict. Same problem they faced with the new star wars movies. If you have all powerful Jedi Luke around, then nothing else really becomes a problem.
    Life flows on. I'd just go with it if I were me.

Or you know you can just write a cheap excuse to remove them from the story for a while. Or handicap them for whatever.

Like idk oh wait I know ninja tech you know because technology something something infinite possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I believe what you're describing happened after Naruto went Sage mode since Naruto wouldn't have had the other tailed beast inside of him when that happened as Obito and Madara already had possession of all but Kurama and Gyuki.
    idk, it looks like he still has them here, and is using son to make the lava rasengan
    http://bleachsoulevolution.com/forum/manga/Naruto/673/2
    http://bleachsoulevolution.com/forum/manga/Naruto/673/3

A dog exists somewhere David Ludwig's Avatar

Page 9

"He's able to touch Madara's pole and still be okay..."

Sometimes I miss the 6 hundred billion armadillo penis rainbow series of old.

NNID: Glitz-and-Glory

Quote Originally Posted by David Ludwig View Post
    Page 9

"He's able to touch Madara's pole and still be okay..."

Sometimes I miss the 6 hundred billion armadillo penis rainbow series of old.
    Arlong park in it's Glory days

Wow. This is some uninspired fighting from Naruto. How does a 40 page chapter feel so short?

It took what, 3-4 chapters for Naruto go: “Oh you can absorve chakra? How cute. Here’s a fuckton of it. Let’s see how much can you take.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The anime for Boruto is back to repeating the formula of having adults pique Boruto's interest in something non ninja related and then turning out to be a bag of dicks lol.

This is one of the few shows where it really doesn't feel better to binge watch...I was behind by a lot apparently.

Kakashi and Guy wandering around with Mirai is a nice episode. Low stakes. Showing the Kakashi Guy friendship is kinda a nice palette cleanser.

Boruto will be moving to V Jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizou 10 View Post
    I'm kinda surprised Boruto was just on Jump since it wasn't weekly.

Latest chapter brought up the mark resemeblance that Tsunade and Sakura have. Kinda surprised it may have a connection to Karma. But maybe it makes sense? Weren't the moon people the originators of ninjutsu? Or am I mis-remembering.

You know, I've been a member of this forum for a while.

I've posted in the Naruto threads for quite a bit.

I was here when the infamous Armadillo penis appeared.

I haden't regularly watched the Naruto anime at that point because of the filler.

And here I am, in 2019 after seeing on Toonami that Shippuden decided to advance on not THE Armadillo, but apparently ANOTHER armadillo. A female one for the sake of the fillers.

I don't know how to feel at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information