+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 494 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 9874

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Phantom Blood had the "Kono Dio Da!"so you can't really fully hate.
    Well sure if you ignore the fact Stardust Crusaders also had it......and was better due to Dio saying it as he was blown to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

These last two arcs of the Boruto anime have been so painfully boring. Only a few smidgeons of awesome animation. But why is this last arc so damn long? What's even the point of that?

I enjoyed the last arc, aside from the part where they go to the snake temple and sage, which just felt like filler. But the rest felt like important character development and also let everyone in on the fact that Mitsuki is Orochimaru's son.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Each part went on entirely too long. I like Mitsuki. But man getting through each episode was draining me. The villains were lame. Old Rock guy...bleh. I felt like the character growth was minimal.

Only thing that was refreshing was that someone actually properly apologized for their actions.

I just realized that Kishimoto's new series is Samurai 8...And that bothers me so much cause it feels super uninspired since Samurai 7 is already a show lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I just realized that Kishimoto's new series is Samurai 8...And that bothers me so much cause it feels super uninspired since Samurai 7 is already a show lol.
    Really? Samurai 7 is hardly that influential in Japan compared to the film 7 Samurai. Samurai 7 itself didn't do anything new with the films themes.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Really? Samurai 7 is hardly that influential in Japan compared to the film 7 Samurai. Samurai 7 itself didn't do anything new with the films themes.
    Not that it's influential but that it's lazy titling lol.

I just picture Kishi sitting pitching his show and he's like and it'll be called Samurai 7! And the editors are like Uhhh...There's already a show. And he's like shit..uh..Samurai...8.

Funny thing is that his brother once made a manga that was somwehat translated as Avengers 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Not that it's influential but that it's lazy titling lol.

I just picture Kishi sitting pitching his show and he's like and it'll be called Samurai 7! And the editors are like Uhhh...There's already a show. And he's like shit..uh..Samurai...8.
    By that logic Samurai 7 is lazy too. Because they just took the title of one of the most influential Japanese movies of all time and reversed the 7 and Samurai

Boruto lamenting over child parent day is super annoying. So what if Himawari is out with your dad? You have a mom too! Ugh. Poor Hinata. Such an ungrateful son.

I do secretly enjoy these weird episodes that give us more slice of life stuff. Sai has been growing on me each time he shows up.

But for every character that starts to look cool weirder stuff happens to another. What in the world is going on with Shino?

Wow that was bad
    Like really bad
    Like seriously bad

Quote Originally Posted by zeltrax225 View Post
    Wow that was bad
    Like really bad
    Like seriously bad
    The latest chapter?

16 chars of yes it was so shit

So in the last 16 years ninja technology advanced so much that a cyborg can go toe-to-toe with Ninja Jesus?! That's bullshit, and the kind I don't believe.

Man Naruto got nerfed bad.

Ninja tech OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Yeah that was pretty lame. Even under the excuse that he's fighting specifically so the kids don't get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    So in the last 16 years ninja technology advanced so much that a cyborg can go toe-to-toe with Ninja Jesus?! That's bullshit, and the kind I don't believe.
    Believe it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

How fucking hard can it be to have a clone blast her from behind with a rasengan while's shes absorbing a bait-rasengan. Are we even trying here, author?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    How fucking hard can it be to have a clone blast her from behind with a rasengan while's shes absorbing a bait-rasengan. Are we even trying here, author?
    Seriously. The fight choreography is lazy. Despite the handicap of the kids being nearby he should still have speed and power and the clones. This arc basically just makes Naruto look weak. There's nothing about this woman that makes me really think she should be such a problem.

Just read the latest chapter..... wow, that was so bad, the fight scene choreography was so bland and stale it was almost like nothing was happening, the only thing I liked about it was the Lava Rasengan, I didn't know he could do that

I remember him doing it once in the war when he had the four tails beast inside him but then I thought I remember Madara absorbing it from him, and all the others tailed beasts

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information