+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 494 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,840 of 9874

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

naruto trying his best to be a dad to Nu Metal Sasuke is more engaging than anything bort ever did

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Is that a goddamn Nintendo Switch designed like a ninja scroll?

What's the Naruto equivalent of Super Mario Bros.?

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    What's the Naruto equivalent of Super Mario Bros.?
    Super Senju Bros?

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

does his son or daughter have any of the Hyuga bloodline abilities?

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    does his son or daughter have any of the Hyuga bloodline abilities?
    both bort and hima can use gentle fist, but only hima has the byakugan at this juncture

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

She awakened it when Boruto broke one of her toys lol.

Hey Question, me and my friends were talking and we disagree on which part of Naruto is better, Naruto part 1 (volume 1-27) Or Naruto part 2 (volumes 28-72)

Which one do you guys think is better and why

Part 1, no doubt. The common sense is that everything post the Chunin Exam is subpar at best. As if the final arc isn't enough reason to make part 2 below part 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Hey Question, me and my friends were talking and we disagree on which part of Naruto is better, Naruto part 1 (volume 1-27) Or Naruto part 2 (volumes 28-72)

I find it unfathomable that anyone could think Part 2 is better Part 1. Like, I get that some people like Part 2, but to actually prefer it over Part 1?

Anyway, as you can probably tell, for me it's no contest. Part 1 is a good, serviceable, and occasionally great shonen manga. Part 2 is a tired tedious mess with awful pacing, sidelining of the side characters, way too much focus on Uchiha shenanigans, and betrayal of themes established in Part 1. Not to mention the art quality went way down, making everything look really dull and flat.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Part 1, no doubt. The common sense is that everything post the Chunin Exam is subpar at best. As if the final arc isn't enough reason to make part 2 below part 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    I find it unfathomable that anyone could think Part 2 is better Part 1. Like, I get that some people like Part 2, but to actually prefer it over Part 1?

Anyway, as you can probably tell, for me it's no contest. Part 1 is a good, serviceable, and occasionally great shonen manga. Part 2 is a tired tedious mess with awful pacing, sidelining of the side characters, way too much focus on Uchiha shenanigans, and betrayal of themes established in Part 1. Not to mention the art quality went way down, making everything look really dull and flat.
    This was basically my consensus too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post

Part 1 by farrrrr.

People have different thoughts on when Naruto dropped the ball, but they can all agree focusing on Sasuke and everything Uchiha pretty much just sucked the fun out of the manga.

Part 1 before it fully became a Sasuke wank fest. Also the retcons really borked the story.

It's a mess either way....but then you look at other series which had big time jumps or second parts which were even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Don't people always prefer he first part of a manga? It's like the season 2 or 5 of a show.

I don't know of too many people who like the Phantom Blood portion of JoJo and almost everyone I know likes the portions of DragonBall that has adult Goku than the one with Kid Goku and a Yamcha and Krillin that both hadn't yet achieved meme status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Too be more accurate there aren't many people who likes Phantom Blood more than any other part.

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Love Phantom Blood. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    Love Phantom Blood. <3
    Really?

I absolutely hated that part lol but I had been told it go so much better after so I stuck with it

In my opinion the only bad sagas for Jojo are part 1 and part 6 although I still haven't read part 8

Phantom Blood had the "Kono Dio Da!"so you can't really fully hate.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information