Closed Thread
Page 489 of 500 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

This chapter wasn't too bad. But I'm pretty tired of edgelord McGee already.

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

I'm happy that I abandoned boruto. Going back to mediocre after being comically bad is just meh.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Good lord this fucking Kawaki guy is just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

I'm just enjoying these last 2 chapters. Lot more than that never ending mission. It's good seeing Naruto enjoy an idyllic life with his family. It seems like the author is much more comfortable with that kind of setting and he's doing a lot better than Kishi. He tended to just skip the small stuff like this and let us fill in the blanks.

Don't really mind Kawaki. The interaction is more fun than expected. Even though he is Sasuke reimagined. Even obtained an ability in a similar fashion. Wonder if it turns out he had an additional ability he hasn't yet unlocked all along.

Oh and gotta look forward to seeing Kawaki and Sasuke interact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

What logic, letting Kawaki escape even though it would have been easy capturing him. Now trying to get him back in konoha...

Why is it so hard to post a link before going on about the chapter? See it happen in multiple threads. It's common courtesy.

https://readms.net/r/boruto/028/5420/1

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy_ View Post
    What logic, letting Kawaki escape even though it would have been easy capturing him. Now trying to get him back in konoha...
    The villains are an annoying level of over confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    The villains are an annoying level of over confident.
    Hope that Koji guy gets destroyed by Naruto. Im still impressed that no one cared that he used Rasengan and toads, with him beeing from Konoha i think we get some backround knowledge.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Why is it so hard to post a link before going on about the chapter? See it happen in multiple threads. It's common courtesy.

https://readms.net/r/boruto/028/5420/1
    Its not hard, just my intend is to talk about it.

Guys help. I was content on ignoring this series but I'm starting to watch Boruto on Toonami because why not, oh god, don't let me be sucked back into this world >_>

Sad all the students give Shino 0 respect. One of the coolest ninja gets ignored, even as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post

Sad all the students give Shino 0 respect. One of the coolest ninja gets ignored, even as an adult.
    Ironically that makes him a better ninja than most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Ironically that makes him a better ninja than most of them.
    he was always one of my favorites when I was actually into the series.

what STILL pisses me off is that Orochimaru isn't locked up somewhere. Kubo would do the exact same thing with Mayuri in Bleach. You don't just let the immoral creepy scientist walk around, goddamn it.

I don't even remember the reason for letting him do as he wants. He helped out in the end? I think.

He payed for his crimes! he died twice, so his death sentence was already done.

That's why you don't put "to the death" but extend it to infinity, that's why aizen is still locked up.
    Last edited by maxterdexter; October 29th, 2018 at 10:28 AM.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

because the episode featured Mitsuki and it talked about how he was from the Sound Village.

i'm sorry, what? You mean it wasn't marked as a total sham after Orochimaru's appearance in the Chunnin Exams?

It's more the "sound hole in the ground", and it is technically a country so...
    SW-4128-8032-0729

To this day I still don't understand what the Sound Village/Country even is. Like, is it a country that already existed and Orochimaru just took it over, or is it a country that Orochimaru somehow established himself? If the latter, how could he just start up a village/country like that? And how did he get it to be officially recognized by the...I dunno, ninja community.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    he was always one of my favorites when I was actually into the series.

what STILL pisses me off is that Orochimaru isn't locked up somewhere. Kubo would do the exact same thing with Mayuri in Bleach. You don't just let the immoral creepy scientist walk around, goddamn it.
    Except Mayuri wasn't a total scum.
    Orochimaru is seriously weird and a complete psychopath.
    I mean Madara being a genocidal twat has better morals that him.
    Orochimaru left a trail of pain and suffering everywhere he went and he actually managed to achieve his goals.
    Wtf even is justice when poor Jiraiya corpse still can't be found.
    Great message Kishimoto.

Don't even get me started on "Obito was a cool guy"

this series is not good at redeeming people

It's funny, because it turns out Sasuke's way was the correct way to go.

The whole thing at the end of Naruto was so off. We have Sasuke finally spilling the beans on what he wants to do. Blank slate. Evidently, ninja-ing doesn't really work, so let's get rid of it. And all the key figures involved in it. Ok, that last part was a little too drastic, and never really saw why it had to go that far.

But still, at that moment you're still rooting for the main character, and his plan goes: Something, something, make everyone understand each other.

So now we have a status quo with some minimal changes, just to justify all the hassle at the and of Naruto. But the same exact problem appears again.

Which would probably never happen if Sasuke had his way, but on multiple levels, because then there wouldn't even be a spin off like this in the first place. Makes me wonder just how much the extension of franchise had a say in how Kishimoto wrote the ending

One of my main gripes with this series is that we rarely ever saw non-ninjas. I wanted to know how they felt getting wrapped up in the most convoluted battle that they knew nothing about. It's kinda the same thing with Fairy Tail. I mean are the hidden villages just for ninjas? There was a mention of other rulers but did we actually see them?

Oh and I still wanted to know more about the Samurai forces that randomly showed up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information