Closed Thread
Page 488 of 500 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,760 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    I'm a little out of date on Bort
    who is this nu-metal sasuke and should he be called anything but nu-metal sasuke
    He basically just got introduced this chapter. They found him unconscious in the last one. But you know as much as we do.

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Sat on this for a few hours and holy shit, Kawaki feels like he's an amalgamation of everything Japanese kids or adults think is "edgy"

The two colors of hair, the hair being short at the end and long at the top. The piercings, the adult looking face, even the name Kawaki just screams. "I'M A PIT OF DARKNESS"

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

For the fist time I felt like this manga may be starting to walk with its own legs. But at the same time that Kawaki disgrace happened. Mangastream translation made him more bearable than JB's, though, since they toned down the insults (CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS PHRASE CAME TO EXISTENCE? IN THIS REALITY?).

I really like that Jigen guy looks, though.

I feel like the bar for "emo edgelords" has been lowered for you guys if you don't think he could be more of one. Personality-wise Kawaki seems like a slightly toned down Bakugou so far. Angry, insulting and arrogant. Probably won't be as funny, though, but it's still early.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Come on, it's not even that bad.

His antagonism is understandable, considering he was molested and then sold as a sex slave when he was a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Come on, it's not even that bad.

His antagonism is understandable, considering he was molested and then sold as a sex slave when he was a child.

His reasons are probably perfectly legit (Even Sasuke's were if you actually looked at them objectively).

But let's be honest, do we expect the manga to go in real deep on who Kawaki is? Or is he just the person Boruto has to fight because we need a rival, and making him super edgelord is how we gotta go.

I mean, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but the first impression on this character is NOT good.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Boruto in this episode cracked me up. You cheat and you blame Naruto for your own cheating? He even went out of his way to train with Sasuke cause he thought he was cool and badass unlike Naruto. Lmao. The audacity of this brat.

The fight from this week's episode seemed more interesting than what was in the movie. Very impressive.

Yeah the fight in the recent Boruto episode was fantastic, right up there with some of the best in the series (Rock Lee Vs Gaara, Naruto Vs Sasuke) in terms of animation and choreography.

I watched this episode since everyone was talking about it and daaaamn bitch got budget. I wonder if that's how Pain x Naruto was supposed to look like in their heads but then no. The thing was movie level.

So, I just watched episode 65.

I haven't watched or read any of Boruto at all so I have no context for anything here except what I know from the old show and it pretty much suffices. Plot doesn't matter, all you need to know is they threw a ton of money at the animation budget for the fight scenes in that episode.

The rest you can just sort of fill in from general knowledge of the franchise. Its probably both a good AND terrible sign that, aside from not recognizing a couple characters, I don't feel like I'm at all missing years of story and context to be able to follow it.

Naruto's powered up glowy form and Sasuke's mismatched eyes are both still really dumb looking.

But man, they really threw some money into that fight.

Its not money. Its time and effort that make or break animation. In Japan, animators are ALWAYS paid a minimal amount and its up to the crew's connections and talent to create God Tier animation.

...Im being rude. Aint I? IM SORRY! But just you know I aint just talking shit take some words of wisdom from Kanzenshuu's Ajay.

I love how this episode has apparently broken everyone out of the stupor of the endless Naruto miasma. Like, "Whoa! Hey! This episode had really good animation and...something worth talking about. Wait, did something happen? Should I be watching this?"

Boruto is still a fairly boring story. But yes that episode even got me a bit hyped even though I've already seen it in 2 other formats. But I'm wondering if it's just going back to filler or if it's gonna go to follow the manga now for a bit and then filler again.

Well it's back to filler. It's Cho Cho filler so I don't fully hate it. But I'm questioning how old this actor is that she's supposed to be bodyguarding...

God, Kawaki is definitely old Sasuke.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...en/0/26/page/1

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    God, Kawaki is definitely old Sasuke.
    Sasuke had some manners
    not a lot, but some at least

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Newest episode was almost exactly like that Snake Way Princess episode in DBZ.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...en/0/27/page/1

I liked this chapter. I actually laughed at Kawaki's
    Spoiler:
    "Not to brag or anything, but I'm about to leak just as much as you are."
    and Naruto's
    Spoiler:
    "Let me shit in peace"

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Closed Thread

Thread Information