Closed Thread
Page 487 of 500 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,740 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Isn't that the whole point of the movie though?

Isn't that movie all about Boruto to stop being a whiny baby always clinging to his dad and figuring out what his Dad actually does and the responsiblities that come with it? I mean the manga afterwards pretty much never brings it up afterwards, so it seems like a one and done character dev that, quite honestly was probably needed.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

I guess that's true. I think maybe it's just annoying to me at this point because of all the filler that makes Boruto go over this too often. I wish the writers had figured out other ways to go about this. Or at least have plot that had nothing to do with his daddy issues. Having it rehashed so much before it reached canon material is overkill.

Well you'll be happy to know that it's pretty much dropped after the movie.

I'm worried they'll just insert more filler with more of the same. The manga hasn't progressed much since the movie.

So, Kawaki from the flash forward in the first chapter was introduced in the present in the latest chapter.

The bad guy, Kashin Koji, can use Rasengan and I think he summoned a toad.

Boruto's hand seal thing seems to be called Karma and he used it to cancel a Jutsu being used against Konohamaru, but he doesn't know how he did it.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

A link would have sufficed, but a short summary of the chapter is fine too, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

It's right here: https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...tions/en/0/23/

It's been out for over a week, so I assumed everyone already read it and I was just fishing for comments on those things lol

I'm just spoiled a little. Normally I forget Boruto even exists until someone comments in this thread.

Never expected they'd meet Kawaki so soon. But I guess the signs were all there. From what I remember in the first chapter, him and Boruto weren't that friendly, so maybe he won't stay in Konoha for long.

If this series devolves into another decade and a half shouting match between Boruto and Kawaki yelling each other's names over a lake or something, I'm gonna shit.

I'm just gonna fucking shit.

I dunno, I thought they came off as friends. We only have 3 pages, but Boruto does say, "Did things really have to turn out like this?".

Also, that Kashin Koji guy is totally Jiraiya's bastard son, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    If this series devolves into another decade and a half shouting match between Boruto and Kawaki yelling each other's names over a lake or something, I'm gonna shit.

It can't last that long, can it?
    Is there enough interest for a series that isn't even written by the original author?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post

Basically you're going to do what we all do naturally or when we have bowel troubles?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Is there enough interest for a series that isn't even written by the original author?
    We'll know if the series winds up getting cancelled in another few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Saint Seiya originally had 28 volumes (although a sequel is being published) and it got a spin-off by a different author that went for 41 (25 regular volumes + 16 of side stories).

Boruto is still a thing?

Did Naruto die and/or Boruto get his awfully designed edgy powerup from that one manga page?

Boruto anime is going pretty strong, so i expect this spin-off to last another 2-3 years at least ( considering we get only one chapter a month, so it's no big deal either). It also sells to the point of roughly 3 lakhs copies( around 2.4 lakhs until falling off the oricon chart) per volume, which is quite decent for a spinoff.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Had to google "lakh". An indian unit, Lakh = 100 000.

Thanks, might come handy in a quiz some day.

haven't seen this series for a long time . How big are hinata and tsunade's tits now?

New chapter is out. https://readms.net/r/boruto/024/5128/1

They couldn't make Kawaki any more of a fucking emo edge lord, could they?

So edge. Very lord.

I'm a little out of date on Bort
    who is this nu-metal sasuke and should he be called anything but nu-metal sasuke

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Closed Thread

Thread Information