Closed Thread
Page 470 of 500 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,400 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Mandatory what ?
    I don't know. Something about how Kishimoto and Boruto hug is so... bizarrely hilarious to me. Like how Kishimoto pats him a couple times on the lower part of his back, and then immediately shifts to the top. It's so funnily awkward.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Okay that does sound weird......(I didn't even know that was Kishimoto).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Speaking of which was this posted yet? Maybe it is a translation of a previous interview.
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2017/01/...017-interview/

It kind of frightens me that Naruto ended some time ago and yet this thread is still fast approaching page 500 and may warrant yet another thread when all is said and done.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    It kind of frightens me that Naruto ended some time ago and yet this thread is still fast approaching page 500 and may warrant yet another thread when all is said and done.
    Do you expect the forum to wither and stop once one piece ends?

Burrito is ongoing, and there is chibi sasuke and the itachi novels besides that.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Burrito is ongoing, and there is chibi sasuke and the itachi novels besides that.
    Speaking of Chibi Sasuke, it's getting replaced with Chibi Boruto.

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/81...ming-march.htm

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

I'm quite certain it will. Almost all forums based around an ongoing series dry up a couple years after their series ends. It takes a while, but slowly there's less discussion about the show and only about side topics, and then eventually people move away, and you only catch your friends on the outside, and it slows down.

How it *always* works, and OP won't be any exception. We have a decade before we get to that point, but... no, this forum won't be as active in 15 years. Its not even as active as it was during the war. (I do expect participation to rise during the 2 or 3 years of climax though.)
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Well, we can all unite in our hate towards the anime for a while after the series ends. Unless someone puts it out of its misery first.

Or it gets better.
    Last edited by Razh; February 7th, 2017 at 03:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Does it also frighten you that we've taken TV Tokyo's approach of padding things out to get there (not that this is a new concept)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

was the latest anime episode animated by the same people that did Kill la Kill and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?

well, it was a lot of fun, I'll give studio clown that

Quote Originally Posted by spyda View Post
    was the latest anime episode animated by the same people that did Kill la Kill and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?

well, it was a lot of fun, I'll give studio clown that
    I don't think so, all I've been able to find out was that the animation director for episode 495 is Masahiko Murata, who did the Naruto Vs Pain fight and quite a few other episodes. It was a really fun and energetic episode though, if people like the Rock Lee spin off show they would love this episode. There were so many visual gags on screen all the time. I'd say it's definitely worth a watch.

Looking at NarutoForums and comparing suggests yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    Speaking of Chibi Sasuke, it's getting replaced with Chibi Boruto.

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/81...ming-march.htm
    Damn. I was faintly hoping for a Jinchuuriki alternate universe or Hidden Cloud spin-off.

I wonder how it is with literary works that actually have enough substance to talk about it even after finishing - like Harry Potter (that is before the new stuff appeared).

Sure, there should be less traffic, but do corresponding forums wither completely?
    Forum user Bartholemew Bear passed away in a very moving and touching way. I, ARTEMlS, therefore carry on the Will of DArth for good unto its final fulfilment.

Arlong park will endure. Somehow.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMlS View Post
    Sure, there should be less traffic, but do corresponding forums wither completely?
    Speaking from personal experience, yes. Very much so.

Arlong park will endure. Somehow.
    In our hearts.

Spoiler:

Stranger in a Strange Land lr-hr-rh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMlS View Post
    I wonder how it is with literary works that actually have enough substance to talk about it even after finishing - like Harry Potter (that is before the new stuff appeared)...
    You could check the Harry Potter subreddit. I glance in there every now and again to check the top voted posts for each month and invariably there are few things there with 10k+ upvotes that are usually about someone "figuring out" some new, mind blowing interpretation of some story event.
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Naruto anime has always been better than OP anime.Studio Pierrot did far better job than Toei.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Naruto anime has always been better than OP anime.Studio Pierrot did far better job than Toei.
    You mean aside from the atrociously large amount of boring filler?

One Piece has never had a sustained two year long filler arc.

And Naruto pads out their episode-manga chapter ratio just as bad as OP does with one chapter equaling one episode... which means 13-15 minutes of filler per regular episode.

OP's biggest problem is all the stuff that gets left out, actually.

Naruto and One Piece have the exact opposite filler problems. One Piece will pad out chapters to last multiple episodes meanwhile Naruto will fit two or three chapters in an episode....and then have months of filler. The worst part with Naruto is that they inserted them in the middle of arcs, and even battles. When they couldn't fit filler into the timeline, they did flashback filler. And most of the time they're simply just boring stories.

Toei is just plain stupid with One Piece, though. With the cover stories they literally have months worth of episodes of canon material that usually ends up effecting the main plot at some point. They could have even animated some of them in the timeskip to give the allusion of time passing like how Oda took his break in the manga. But nope, next episode right back on canon material padded out to the extreme.

Naruto filler definitely has an advantage with filler as far as fights go, though. They expand on them in a (mostly) visually entertaining and creative way. One Piece really hasn't expanded too much on the fights, even where it would make sense(such as Law and Doflamingo's fight on Green Bit).
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Closed Thread

Thread Information