Closed Thread
Page 466 of 500 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    All in all, I think we should just acknowledge that Naruto shouldn't never pulled these reincarnation shenanigans, and that Kingdom Hearts shouldn't have incorporated time travel BS into its already needlessly convoluted storyline. These series do not deserve time and effort put into evaluating flawed concepts from incompetent storytellers who sold out.
    Sold out? more like pulled-out......at least where Naruto is concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Sold out? more like pulled-out......at least where Naruto is concerned.
    I think pulled-out would be a more suitable term for series like Bleach and Toriko that got rushed like all hell.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

It's just completely not thought out by Kishi. If it's the same soul, Madara just shouldn't be able to get resurrected at all because his soul currently was alive in Sasuke.

However, if you see that reincarnation stuff as some kind of fancy on/off switch without any deeper meaning, it actually makes some sense (albeit being stupid, of course). And when you are a reincarnation and get resurrected, you just lose this reincarnation status. Therefore we can have Sasuke (switch: on) and Madara (switch: off) at the same time.

And I cannot remember: Were there actually some meaningful interactions between Madara and Sasuke?

Kingdom Hearts is a very good game.

Really interesting video about Naruto's highs and lows, definitely worth a watch:

It is announced that there going to be Boruto animation on upcoming April.

https://twitter.com/shonenjump/statu...04673813970944

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

It is announced that Naruto going to have Hollywood live-adaptation movie.

https://twitter.com/shonenjump/statu...10343405682688

I can't wait for the Boruto anime to adapt the movie in an episodic format just like the manga is doing in the same vein as Dragon Ball Super's first two arcs in relation to the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F films.

EDIT: Thank you for the news, Kaizou.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Eh I'm less than enthusiastic. The manga honestly sucks really, really badly since they've been trying to take the DBS approach. Part of it may be because the art is a further downgrade, but just the fact that they're taking months to tell a story JUST told makes me lose all interest. I barely hung in through DBS, but once it hit it's original content it really took off. It feels like they're REALLY trying to hit the same note with Boruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I was being completely sarcastic. Adapting the movies in manga/anime format is always tedious, off-putting, and plain abysmal lol.

Spoiler:

Live Action Movie? Oh boy, they better get some Top Tier actors.

Justin Bieber as Naruto I guess?
    "IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    Live Action Movie? Oh boy, they better get some Top Tier actors.

Justin Bieber as Naruto I guess?
    Bielbe it, girl! *stupid heart gesture pose*

I cant imagine the amount of shitstorm it will cause if Sasuke is played by a black guy.

"IF YOUíRE A MAN YOU DONíT CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOUíRE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

I'm not surprised by the movie announcement or care to worry about it anymore since it was announced a year ago. This is just basically reminding us it still exists. Just like a scab that is hard to stop picking at.

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    I cant imagine the amount of shitstorm it will cause if Sasuke is played by a black guy.

http://i.imgur.com/wVEwCK0.jpg
    Okay, let's all be honest here. Every single Naruto fan would watch a movie where Anthony Hopkins plays Orochimaru in a creepy Hannibal Lecter/Westworld style. Hell, I would watch a whole Netflix series just for that alone.

Spoiler:

It's been forever since I've been on this thread and was wondering what's the discussion going on about Nardo's kid. Then the first thing I see is an announcement for a live-action Hollywood movie for Nardo...

In the words of a giant talking egg...

The face of a Straw Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    In the words of a giant talking egg...
    Explicit quote from Masashi Kishimoto at Jump Festa 2017:

Spoiler:

http://mangastream.com/r/boruto/008/3898/1

only 8 minute left to cover from the movie, couldn't they just wrapped it up this month?

Teach your son how to count Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by spyda View Post
    http://mangastream.com/r/boruto/008/3898/1

only 8 minute left to cover from the movie, couldn't they just wrapped it up this month?
    They should, with the anime coming up in 5 months, they should just wrap up the movie retelling, or they want to follow the same path as Toei and Toyotaro are doing it in DBS?
    - RIC FLAIR

Am I the only one who feels that Naruto should have been hokage before Kakashi? Or at least have that area explained?

Naruto was not only the strongerst character at the end of the show, but his leadership and emotional maturity (at least when it comes to human relations) where also the strongest by the show's end.

At very least, I hate how rushed the last two chapters were. The 10 year timeskip and the shoehorning in of his children at the end made the whole thing feel kinda empty. It didn't really sink in that "this knucklehead ninja who started in 1999 is finally hokage".

It felt kinda empty.
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Closed Thread

Thread Information