Closed Thread
Page 458 of 500 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,160 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: Anti-climactically Kakashi unmasks!

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Facebook decided to make a huge deal out of the fact Kakashi unmasked in the anime apparently and made it a highlighted news story.

Except of course that happened like a year ago apparently. I don't remember it being mentioned at all, but then I don't care.

So i guess its for the dub?

Woopdee.

Nah, it actually happened in the newest anime episode. The revelation last year was in one of those visual novels. The anime is in filler hell still and has been adapting those.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI:Kakashi unmasks a year ago! Facebook is impressed!

Kakashi has the most plain face. And interestingly enough doesn't have a severe tan line.

But seriously, I hate that Kishimoto caved in and showed something that really should have been kept a mystery. Kakashi's mask was only popular because it never came off, and now that it did it just turns Kakashi into a really plain character. And what made it worse is that his face is completely uninteresting.

Spoiler:

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI:Kakashi unmasks a year ago! Facebook is impressed!

I always assumed Kakashi had a face like that to begin with but yeah, the mask concealment was part of the fun. Naruto and Sakura kept wondering about since volume 2.

Kakashi was a pretty cool guy overall, and a much better Hokage than Naruto - the village is in peace and people invented computers.

It wasn't a novel, it was a special chapter made by Kishimoto that featured in one of the databooks (along with one showing adult Kiba looking for a girlfriend or something like that):

The funny thing is that his face was actually revealed many years ago but we didn't knew. There was this omake with Naruto asking the ninja dogs what Kakashi face was. Each one remembered him as something completely different, but the face in Pakkun's memory was perfectly accurate:

Too be honest, I like the idea that was absolutely nothing worth of mention behind the mask.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; July 29th, 2016 at 05:27 PM.

Whatever happened to Kakashi's cool dogs? Used twice pre-timeskip and never used it again.

It sucks because Bowie Kakashi is my favourite character and I can't think of any shining moment that doesn't involves Zabuza or whenever he have to play support action to another character to shine. He is supossed to be Gai's rival damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Kakashi has the most plain face. And interestingly enough doesn't have a severe tan line.

But seriously, I hate that Kishimoto caved in and showed something that really should have been kept a mystery. Kakashi's mask was only popular because it never came off,
    The mask was almost as stupid as the makeshift eyepatch of his headband. And didn't really add anything meaningful to Kakashi's character.....unlike being the Copy Ninja with more than a 1000 jutsu's in his repertoire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    and now that it did it just turns Kakashi into a really plain character. And what made it worse is that his face is completely uninteresting.
    Likely because people were expecting his face to look a certain way and with Kishimoto deciding to go for a rather basic design: "IT SUCKS BOOOO!".

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Kakashi was a pretty cool guy overall, and a much better Hokage than Naruto
    Loss of Sharingan making him the weakest Hokage notwithstanding.

- the village is in peace and people invented computers.
    ...Didn't they already have schizo tech early in the manga?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    ...Didn't they already have schizo tech early in the manga?
    VHS and TV, sure, but no one was emailing

Seriously, why send messengers in the ninja world now? lol

VHS and TV, sure, but no one was emailing

Seriously, why send messengers in the ninja world now? lol
    Cause you can't charge a ninja iPhone in the middle of a forest.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)
    Bond en Avant practices drawing in general

I draw a silly comic about school and life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    Gotta use the hot new Sharingan app

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    Well yeah if you don't have lighting release jutsus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

They also have Nintendo DS apparently.

What a good episode. There was so much nostalgia in it--the antics really reminded me of former Naruto and we got the treat of finally seeing Naruto's face. How bittersweet that everything's ending. I'm glad that Naruto ended in a satisfactory manner and tying up loose ends like this is a great way to do it.

Also, Rock Lee didn't use the shadow clone. Kakashi had his shadow clones transform into their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Toto View Post
    Also, Rock Lee didn't use the shadow clone. Kakashi had his shadow clones transform into their team.
    & then went on to mimic their voices & have conversations with his clones aka himself

damn, Kakashi have some serious issues

if anyone still care

http://mangastream.com/r/boruto/004/3589/1

this covers up to about 1 hour of the movie, so I'm guessing we will have 2 or 3 more chapters of this before getting new content

Son....I am disappoint!

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption

I'm genuinely surprised there's people out there who prefer reading Boruto the movie as aposed to watching it, the movie is better in every way possible. Why torcher yourself with a half assed adaption?
    Working process.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    I'm genuinely surprised there's people out there who prefer reading Boruto the movie as aposed to watching it, the movie is better in every way possible. Why torcher yourself with a half assed adaption?
    There are ceratinly not people out there who prefer to read this than watch the movie and this is not exactly an adaptation of the movie. It is the plot of the movie that is somehow included in this.

SKADI IS A HELL OF A DRUG MrBits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Because a couple of minutes on mangastream after I finish my other weekly manga is a lot more convenient than tracking down a 90+ minute movie that I probably won't like anyway.

Sasuke working for peace and Naruto doesn't give a shit about Hinata feelings and boobs, just care for the brocoli and how he cheats to win, like in a ninja world, cheating is forbidden.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

So, the Naruto that came home to congratulate Boruto. Was that the real one or a Shadow Clone?

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    Sasuke working for peace and Naruto doesn't give a shit about Hinata feelings and boobs, just care for the brocoli and how he cheats to win, like in a ninja world, cheating is forbidden.
    What?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Closed Thread

Thread Information