Closed Thread
Page 457 of 500 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,140 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: Boruto is a little shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kasouya View Post
    I am honestly hope that Sarada is the MC and boruto become "sasuke" like character and die lol. I find Sarada as the first uchiha to become Hokage have more appeal to me, than Boruto x Naruto thing ............ -_-''
    don't know,she seems pretty stupid too in this chapter ,with the whole "i choose whatever my father wouldn't choose, doesn't matter if it's wrong, oh and also i'm deciding what my father would do based on boruto's idea of what my father is like,because it's not like he has known him for at best a week"

Even with Boruto as the main character, Sarada could become Hokage. Unless I've forgotten anything, Boruto never said that he wanted to become it.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

yeah, i am just nitpicking right now, we'll see how this series turn out. i guest we'll have to wait another 2-3 month ? before the story progress to where the movie left us. i just hope this author have different ''flavor ''. -finger cross- lol
    Agree to Differ
    Some People Feel the Rain, Others just get wet
    Why so Serious?, Let's Put a Smile on that Face!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    Boruto never said that he wanted to become it.
    You seem to forget that everyone wanted to become Hokage at the end of Naruto. EVERYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    You seem to forget that everyone wanted to become Hokage at the end of Naruto. EVERYONE.
    I can't see Boruto wanting to be Hokage. I think he'd resent the position that takes up the majority of his father's time.

I find it funny how is portrayed the Hokage work in this manga. It really feels like your typical office work when in the prequel is the greatest thing in the world. Mostly funny because Naruto is stupid to anything related to study.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatanas View Post
    Sakura and Sasuke equals everyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

And Kiba, but no one really remembers him.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Sakura and Sasuke equals everyone?
    By that point in the manga? Yeah, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    I find it funny how is portrayed the Hokage work in this manga. It really feels like your typical office work when in the prequel is the greatest thing in the world. Mostly funny because Naruto is stupid to anything related to study.
    To think Tsunade enjoyed her booze and Hiruzen smoked his pipe....seemed like a chill job when things were peaceful. It's not like Naruto has a shortage of y'know, loyal staff?

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    And Kiba, but no one really remembers him.
    I'd be shocked if fewer people remembered him less than Shino.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

And then of course there's Tenten. Who's basically the only person the lack of war is affecting right now.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    You may be on to something. Maybe there's a secret council, like Shikamaru and some other guys, controling everything and Naruto's face is stuffed with useless paperwork so he can't notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Yeah, I totally cannot comprehend Naruto's work as Hokage. Not because I cannot comprehend these kind of work in general, but because of #1 Naruto 's personality not matching and #2 the trainwreck that is the world of Naruto. Wasn't Naruto's motivation to become Hokage in order to get accepted? He perfectly knows how the lack of acceptance felt, yet he completely fails in everything regarding his son. What exactly has he have to do what Shikamaru cannot do? And let's face it: Shikamaru just can do all the paperwork completely better. If anything, the manga showed us that he'd be the best suited for this stuff. Besides, there is this supposed peaceful time whose nature isn't explained in any way aside from 1010 being bored. Is there a rule that every shounen protagonist necessarily has to become a shitty dad? This overall father/son conflict just feels so artificial and easily avoidable. Just consider everything you actually learned in your goddamn life and treat your son like the father you would prefer to have had yourself during your childhood, but - and that's the crucial point - you actually can perfectly be due to the more peaceful and stabilized situation. wouldn't the manga itself feel way more concluded, if Naruto's great answer to everything actually affect his very own son as well? And what kind of influence and responsibility does a kage actually have - compared to a daimyo

the latest episode of the anime covered the light novel thingy where Kakashi finally takes off his mask

anyway, Rock Lee used a shadow clone in the episode & it's bothering me way more than it should.....

the anime will return to canon next week

Holy fuck this thing is still going?

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: Nobody gets off of Mr. Pierrot's Wild Ride

yep, but guessing from the new op & ed, it looks like it will wrap up finally

inb4 Boruto sequel

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Boruto anime sequel? You mean they will adapt the manga which is based on the movie, but just with much worse animation than said movie?
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Boruto anime sequel? You mean they will adapt the manga which is based on the movie, but just with much worse animation than said movie?
    They could call it Boruto Super.

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: Anti-climactically Kakashi unmasks!

Facebook decided to make a huge deal out of the fact Kakashi unmasked in the anime apparently and made it a highlighted news story.

Except of course that happened like a year ago apparently.

So i guess its for the dub?

Woopdee.

But facebook said it was news, dammit!
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information