Closed Thread
Page 456 of 500 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,120 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: Boruto is a little shit

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Oh, Temari, what happened to you....;_;
    The original creator of Naruto has nothing to do with this spin off, that's what. Personally, I have zero interest is this new series strictly because of that fact. The whole thing is little more than sanctioned fanfiction and worse yet, it seems to magnify all the negative traits of the original Naruto without having any of the positive traits.

Seeing how much Naruto quality dropped after the timeskip and how much it sunk even further in the last arc to the point it was almost painful to read, I don't think the fact Kishimoto is not involved in the sequel is necessarily a bad thing. Saint Seiya is the proof some times other authors can handle the title much better than its original creator (even though I prefer SS to any of its sequels, it's undeniable they all are way superior to the original one).----- Unfortunately, until the movie is covered up, we'll not have any way to judge how good the new writer is as he is not presenting his own material - and that will still take some months to happen. The one taking care of the drawings though...

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Except the clones DO actually act exactly like him and he DOES have control over them. He tells them to do a task and they do it, complete with all his knowledge and experience, and they are able to coordinate extremely well...and upon poofing he gains their memories and experience as if he had done it himself. He can set them aside to do paperwork at the very least... or put aside a few hours a day where he goes to his family and the clones do work. Or could poof them once an hour to make sure they're performing properly.

If he can have a thousand clones train to make a ball of chakra while risking every last one them turning into a demon fox, he can have a clone or two doing stupid duties.

It'd balance out if he wanted it to.
    What I want to know is why the fuck a Hokage has so much paperwork during peacetime. I never remember this being an issue with Sarutobi or Tsunade. But hey, gotta force the cliche storylines somehow.

Boruto, why!?I guess he'll end up failing hard and getting discovered. Then he'll be ashamed and have to earn back the respect. Yawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    What I want to know is why the fuck a Hokage has so much paperwork during peacetime. I never remember this being an issue with Sarutobi or Tsunade. But hey, gotta force the cliche storylines somehow.
    what has paperwork to do with being at peace or not?they are running an entire village,of course there is burocracy and thus paperwork involved...i also remember tsunade having the same problem somewhere in the manga,but i might be remembering incorrectly

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    what has paperwork to do with being at peace or not?they are running an entire village,of course there is burocracy and thus paperwork involved...i also remember tsunade having the same problem somewhere in the manga,but i might be remembering incorrectly
    Because there should be far less demand for things if they're living in a stable economy. Also Tsunade, the laziest fucker imaginable coped enough to go drinking while Naruto who can make a thousand of himself can't even make it to one birthday party? Pfft

Gotta keep the people happy. They have complaints? Instead of marching up the the office they probably have to fill out forms. Land need to be expanded? Probably need forms. Keeping peace with other villages probably a lot of paperwork to deal with.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

So Kishimoto tackles an honestly legitimate subject in Naruto about war being bad but shinobi villages needing war to stay economically afloat...which ends with Naruto initially giving half-assed promise of simultaneous peace and economic stability, which pretty much proved he was fit to be a politician. Then, in the end, the promise comes to fruition in some unexplained way. Seriously, what are the shinobi even doing? Getting cats from trees? Hiring the Otsutskukis to give birth to more bad guys? Honestly, given that the shinobi world got internet from scratch in a mere 20 years, I'm surprised there isn't MORE war! One inflammatory e-mail from one high ranking city official to another, one internet forum gone wrong and the villages would be at each other's throats again! Honestly if Boruto were about that I would enjoy it a little more.
    Last edited by Kaido King of the Beasts; July 8th, 2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: The paragraph problem is almost as bad as this manga

Spoiler:

Still don't like the art style, but slowly getting use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

One thing I really dislike about this art is how everyone seems to be the same age. Like in the first scene, I would NEVER have guessed Gaara and Kankurou were older than the kids. Also, this guy totally gets the "Yamanaka family" facial features wrong.

Has the artist's style been originally like that or because they're trying so hard to emulate Kishimoto's art style it sometimes looks so... lifelessly eerie?
    "Where in this frail body do I find the strength to stand up?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    So Kishimoto tackles an honestly legitimate subject in Naruto about war being bad but shinobi villages needing war to stay economically afloat...which ends with Naruto initially giving half-assed promise of simultaneous peace and economic stability, which pretty much proved he was fit to be a politician. Then, in the end, the promise comes to fruition in some unexplained way. Seriously, what are the shinobi even doing? Getting cats from trees? Hiring the Otsutskukis to give birth to more bad guys? Honestly, given that the shinobi world got internet from scratch in a mere 20 years, I'm surprised there isn't MORE war! One inflammatory e-mail from one high ranking city official to another, one internet forum gone wrong and the villages would be at each other's throats again! Honestly if Boruto were about that I would enjoy it a little more.
    yep,that part always pissed me off too..kishimoto raised some very interesting questions depicting a ninja world fueled entirely on war,and then completely ignored all that had been said about that in the finale..all all the world is in peace and the ninja village are compleely fine..for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Gotta keep the people happy. They have complaints? Instead of marching up the the office they probably have to fill out forms. Land need to be expanded? Probably need forms. Keeping peace with other villages probably a lot of paperwork to deal with.
    What about all those internet connection requests from rural areas and complaints about internet speed, faulty routers and stuff? Maybe telecomunication still wasn't privatized and it all falls on Naruto's shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    What about all those internet connection requests from rural areas and complaints about internet speed, faulty routers and stuff? Maybe telecomunication still wasn't privatized and it all falls on Naruto's shoulders.
    Aw fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

I rather have them go full on their own artstyle instead of mixing 2 styles together into something meh.

Wouldn't everybody be better off to just watch boruto the movie, which is animated and probably has better artstyle than this manga, instead of wasting the next months with a recap of said movie?
    Last edited by MajinArekkusu; July 9th, 2016 at 05:15 AM.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Wouldn't everybody be better off to just watch boruto the movie, which is animated and probably has better artstyle than this manga, instead of wasting the next months with a recap of said movie?
    I guess. Boruto seemed like he'd be a happy kid at the end of Last, when he and his sister appear at the end.

Is anyone still watching the anime? Are they still in filler or did they go to actual story? I still don't get why the anime went with mpre filler when the manga had ended.

I heard they were showing Ashura and Indra's story. And they showed a special episode of the day Naruto became Hokage.

I am honestly hope that Sarada is the MC and boruto become "sasuke" like character and die lol. I find Sarada as the first uchiha to become Hokage have more appeal to me, than Boruto x Naruto thing ............ -_-''
    Agree to Differ
    Some People Feel the Rain, Others just get wet
    Why so Serious?, Let's Put a Smile on that Face!

Closed Thread

Thread Information