Closed Thread
Page 455 of 500 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,100 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Bork Bork Borkuto Thread XI: Art is subjective

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuchan View Post
    Is this a Fairy Tail thread, too? What the hell is going on in Fairy Tail? It's everywhere on Tumblr.

Something about Gajeel dying. Did he actually die or what? In Fairy Tail all of the deaths are temporary at most, but I'm seeing it everywhere.
    FT has been merged with Bleach, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Seriously, I cannot even imagine what the world of Naruto looks like now. Especially with the five main nations being BFF now, what are the actual conflicts in the world? Aside from these new enemies who lurked in the shadows until the beginning of the new story, anyway... What are actually the threats the ninjas had to deal with?
    If we knew from the outset that'd be awfully predictable wouldn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Seriously, I cannot even imagine what the world of Naruto looks like now. Especially with the five main nations being BFF now, what are the actual conflicts in the world? Aside from these new enemies who lurked in the shadows until the beginning of the new story, anyway... What are actually the threats the ninjas had to deal with?
    Going by these 2 chapters, I'd say so far the biggest threat is the ninjas' growing irrelevance due to peace time and technology being able to replicate their abilities.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

I find Boruto participating in the underground jutsu drug dealing kind of cute.

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    I find Boruto participating in the underground jutsu drug dealing kind of cute.
    It is not underground, cause it is not illegal.

Is there any reason why Naruto canīt leave 2 or 3 Shadow Clones in the office and go to his family instead of the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Is there any reason why Naruto canīt leave 2 or 3 Shadow Clones in the office and go to his family instead of the opposite?
    I think in the movie he said something along the lines of "The Hokage is the most important role in village, this is where I'm needed".

So no, not really any good reason he can't have Clones do it.

The movie isn't awful though. So I do recommend it to people that are only reading the manga right now and haven't seen it. Watch the movie and skip out on this even more poorly drawn spin-off until it has fresh material.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Spoiler:
    Gaara and Kankuro, your kids(?) looks like shit.

i have honestly never seen a monthly series with worse art than Bort. This is embarassing, even for this franchise.

At least the first few pages contain new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Spoiler:
    Gaara and Kankuro, your kids(?) looks like shit.
    Spoiler:
    I think they look better than the hidden leaf kids. Ugh. Even untranslated I know Boroto is being a shit.

Default Re: Bart Simpson Thread XI: Boruto is a little shit

So kankuro changed his arm into a puppet arm.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Here is the translated chapter anyway. .http://readms.com/r/boruto/003/3522/1

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    well,clones are still technically different persons than him since he has no control over them other than general assignments,so it will probably not be acceptable than anyone other than the elected hokage runs the village..it's like if the president of the united states had an identical twin that also has the same character ,people will not accept them switching places,no matter how identical they are about the chapter..the first exam was bullshit,since it was less about "don't give up" and more about "do you have a tecnique to stop you from free fall?If yes,congrats,if not,more luck next time.
    Last edited by Maju; July 8th, 2016 at 04:29 AM.

That supposed to be Temari on the cover? Why does she look like Taylor Swift now? With a dislocated shoulder. ..........I really don't have the energy to read this now. Maybe in the evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Oh, Temari, what happened to you....;_;
    space
    There were some neat parts here and there. I've actually been on a beginning Naruto kick recently, and I remember how great Land of Waves/Chunin Exams were. Here it mirrors the first test pretty well, the "overthinking on the questions themselves makes you lose sight of the true meaning" (with Shikamaru's son being a boss), although it seems dependant if you could stop yourself from falling.
    space
    Bleh at more Boruto and Sasuke shenanigans. Maybe it's just me, but considering Naruto's past and experiences with being alone....the conflict on how his son is feeling just feels so artificial. Hokage office or not, don't they still live in the same abode? Is Hinata absent all of a sudden?
    space
    Also the computer thing is still giving me a headache. I was half-expecting someone to whip out an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maju View Post
    well,clones are still technically different persons than him since he has no control over them other than general assignments,so it will probably not be acceptable than anyone other than the elected hokage runs the village..it's like if the president of the united states had an identical twin that also has the same character ,people will not accept them switching places,no matter how identical they are about the chapter..the first exam was bullshit,since it was less about "don't give up" and more about "do you have a tecnique to stop you from free fall?If yes,congrats,if not,more luck next time.
    Except the clones DO actually act exactly like him and he DOES have control over them. He tells them to do a task and they do it, complete with all his knowledge and experience, and they are able to coordinate extremely well...and upon poofing he gains their memories and experience as if he had done it himself. He can set them aside to do paperwork at the very least... or put aside a few hours a day where he goes to his family and the clones do work. Or could poof them once an hour to make sure they're performing properly.

If he can have a thousand clones train to make a ball of chakra while risking every last one them turning into a demon fox, he can have a clone or two doing stupid duties.

It'd balance out if he wanted it to.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Except the clones DO actually act exactly like him and he DOES have control over them. He tells them to do a task and they do it, complete with all his knowledge and experience, and they are able to coordinate extremely well...and upon poofing he gains their memories and experience as if he had done it himself. He can set them aside to do paperwork at the very least... or put aside a few hours a day where he goes to his family and the clones do work. Or could poof them once an hour to make sure they're performing properly. If he can have a thousand clones train to make a ball of chakra while risking every last one them turning into a demon fox, he can have a clone or two doing stupid duties. It'd balance out if he wanted it to.
    he can give them general orders,but they still have their own will,we have seen several times naruto argue with his own clones..they are all naruto,but everyone acts like it's THE naruto,they start from the same intent,but how they proceed it's then up to them,so they are technically all naruto,but only one is the guy everyone elected , the other are just guys who are exactly like him..but what if one time a clone makes a mistake? training is different because training only matters for naruto,and every mistake a clone can make just add to the experience and therefore to the training. hokage's duties matter for all the village and mistakes are felt by all the village,so i don't think people would be ok with someone else,no matter how identical to the hokage it is,being in his place while he makes a bond with his son. of course we are talking about an absolutely "fantasy" scenario,so real world logic might or might not apply depending on how the author feels about the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Yobiyopi View Post
    Couldn't find the page. So traumatizing that even my PC itself rejects it at all costs?

Closed Thread

Thread Information