Closed Thread
Page 449 of 500 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #8961

    Default Re: Bort Trek Thread XI: Fates - Revelations

    Hold on, I just read the first chapter, I can watch the movie and get the same story I'm getting now?

    And christ, Boruto is an annoying prick. He is more like one of those side characters authors go out of their way to make you hate just so you can see them get put in their place later.

    Also, Naruto suddenly being too tired to even maintain clones for paper work, and having fun with his family? Okay.

  2. #8962

    Default Re: Bort Trek Thread XI: Fates - Revelations

    Yeah. Boruto is majorly unlikable. Hopefully the other kids become more focused on.

    I mean. I guess at this point he doesn't know anything about Sasuke other than he is considered to one of the strongest. But he's trying to get attention from someone who literally an absentee father to his own teammate!

  3. #8963

    Default Re: Bort Trek Thread XI: Fates - Revelations

    ^ The absentee father at the very least has an excuse being the way he is between having a
    father who didn't love him as much as his elder brother and his brother being the catalyst for a number of things that caused him to lose the capacity to love or display affection.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; May 8th, 2016 at 12:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  4. #8964

    Default Re: Bort Trek Thread XI: Fates - Revelations

    The worst thing about the pains, is that while the reviving pain was ok, all others could be taken down by the supporting cast and Naruto could had his awesome and terribly animated fight.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  5. #8965
    I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United States

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    Don't forget the two people that are both named Hack. Oda y u do dis?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---



    It's because of Raizou, I just recently got into Naruto and I love this cover!
    Don't continue reading Nardo. It becomes garbage (especially in the last like 40 %).

  6. #8966
    Ship Surfer The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Gorilla glued to Sunny

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by hosemisnuba View Post
    Don't continue reading Nardo. It becomes garbage (especially in the last like 40 %).
    I appreciate the concern, but once I start watching/reading a anime/manga, I can't stop halfway. Plus I just got to where the story's getting good, What could possibly go wrong? By the way, the correct derp pronunciation is Nartuo.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

  7. #8967

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    It's because of Raizou, I just recently got into Naruto and I love this cover!
    Naruto is fun....

    ....for a little bit. Stop reading after like volume 16 or so. You'll thank us and save a lot of wasted time.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    I appreciate the concern, but once I start watching/reading a anime/manga, I can't stop halfway. Plus I just got to where the story's getting good, What could possibly go wrong?

  8. #8968

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Nah, Kidomaru´s fight was pretty cool. Also Kimimaro´s. They can drop it at the end of part 1

  9. #8969

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    Nah, Kidomaru´s fight was pretty cool. Also Kimimaro´s. They can drop it at the end of part 1
    Those fights are the process of the series dying, hard, long and tediously.
    Part 2 is just watching the agonizingly long process of the corpse rotting.

  10. #8970
    Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    I liked Naruto until around Volume 63, it's an opinion thing really.


    Spoiler:

  11. #8971

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    In other words, only the Land of Waves, Chunin Exam and Search for Tsunade arcs are the one we should remember as what made Naruto the most popular anime/manga outside of Japan? That is like what? 1/10 of the series?

  12. #8972
    I Like Video Game Music hosemisnuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United States

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    I appreciate the concern, but once I start watching/reading a anime/manga, I can't stop halfway. Plus I just got to where the story's getting good, What could possibly go wrong? By the way, the correct derp pronunciation is Nartuo.
    Nardo is Nardo just liike Burrito is Burrito. Get your facts straight man. Nardo is bad (like really bad), but I guess I can't stop you.

  13. #8973

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    I liked Naruto until around Volume 63, it's an opinion thing really.
    It's really not in this case.
    Like I can argue with Skadi on the Chase arc being crap or not, but once Part 2 starts its hot garbage from an author who extremely obviously lost his passion in all regards.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    In other words, only the Land of Waves, Chunin Exam and Search for Tsunade arcs are the one we should remember as what made Naruto the most popular anime/manga outside of Japan? That is like what? 1/10 of the series?
    The Tsunade part is just mediocre even, at the time it seemed like a cool down arc after the Exam before things got interesting and cool again.
    Kishimoto turned around from the driver's seat and said "Ok guys, let's see what happens when I make Sasuke lose himself to his passion haha".
    He steered down Runs Off To Join Orochimaru avenue, and then suddenly the wheel snapped off, from Kishimoto we heard a soft "uhhh....fuck..", and the ride went directly into a briar patch.

    When we woke up... Kishimoto was in a vegetative state, still drawing and writing scripts, but with a blank expression on his face.
    We notice a scar on the side of his temple....

  14. #8974

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    I still liked some of the akatsuki fights, but there the overall story was already a mess.
    After that Kishimoto even forgot of his decent side cast, which he dumped on during the final.
    Maybe not focusing on Naruto or especially Sasuke would have saved SOMETHING, but when the main cast fails so badly, what can be said.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

  15. #8975
    Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    side by side with your tears

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    you have to give that Sakura's shiniest moment is her fight in part two.

    I believe it's safe to say that you won't enjoy Nardo after the timeskip, but it holds nice surprises
    Spoiler:
    (Nardo's mom, Deidara, Nardo Vs Pain, Jiraya's death, Killer Bee, etc)

  16. #8976

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Naruto stopped being good around chunnin exams. After that, the characters started getting ridiclous dBz powerups. And the last arc with the whole chakura fruit was a blantant rip off one piece. Just a mess>

    Although, the good thing about naruto that I'd give credit for is the fighting scenes. They are kind of eye candy. And I think those stopped being good around when akatsuki got introduced.

  17. #8977

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by puffing.cinema View Post
    you have to give that Sakura's shiniest moment is her fight in part two.

    I believe it's safe to say that you won't enjoy Nardo after the timeskip, but it holds nice surprises
    Spoiler:
    (Nardo's mom, Deidara, Nardo Vs Pain, Jiraya's death, Killer Bee, etc)
    Deidara, and Pain both sucked.
    Jiraiya's death was blandly predictable and against Pain.
    Killer Bee was good because he beat up Sasuke. Meaning he was good because he was actively beating up Part 2.

  18. #8978
    Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    side by side with your tears

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Deidara, and Pain both sucked.
    Jiraiya's death was blandly predictable and against Pain.
    Killer Bee was good because he beat up Sasuke. Meaning he was good because he was actively beating up Part 2.
    well, Deidara and Killer Bee are charismatic and popular, that's what I meant.

    and, uh, his death being predictable is essentialy bad because...? It was well done and had a powerfull emotional punch to the reader. that's why I put it in the list.

  19. #8979

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by puffing.cinema View Post
    well, Deidara and Killer Bee are charismatic and popular, that's what I meant.
    Deidara's fanbase seemed entirely composed of weird Yaoi fangirls.

    and, uh, his death being predictable is essentialy bad because...? It was well done and had a powerfull emotional punch to the reader. that's why I put it in the list.
    This is a description of nothing that is in part 2.

  20. #8980
    Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    side by side with your tears

    Default Re: Volume 82 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Deidara's fanbase seemed entirely composed of weird Yaoi fangirls.
    ...

    ...your point being? he was popular nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    This is a description of nothing that is in part 2.
    it's subjective and you didn't put an argument, so I'll leave at this.
    the little part of the community that I talk with felt the same about this scene in particular, but whatevs.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts