Closed Thread
Page 443 of 500 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,860 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Balto Thread XI: Direct-to-the-Trash-Bin

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    - His next series will be sci-fi. He's currently developing the concept.
    Damn, Uchihas in the space.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

For some reason space is the exception, you don't say it like "I'm at the beach" or "I'm at the mountain" or "I'm in the whale forest secret tree" but "I'm in space" or "Uchihas in SPACE!"
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Sci-fi?

Does rabbits in space ships vs ninjas qualify?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

He thinks ninja comes from space...

Preview for the upcoming chapters. Meh.

Hidden:

Is it me or Orochimaru has boobs in that panel?

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    - Manga artists need have passion for their work, and shouldn't even take a vacation while working on a series. Kishimoto didn't even like to call in sick if it meant missing a deadline. It's stressful, but the best stress-killer is a successful series.
    Maybe Kishi should've taken more holidays so his second half of the series didn't suck so much?

- The story of Naruto was planned beforehand, from start to finish. What Kishimoto did for every weekly chapter was follow this guideline, working out the details as he went along.
    - There was one point where Kishimoto wrote himself into a corner and didn't know how the story would continue: When he introduced Pain.
    Two things. 1st, as Green_vs_Red says, it's hard to believe the whole thing was planned from the start and Kishi was following guidelines all along. Like, if all the time he had the Moon Rabbits in mind. . .why did Moon Rabbit Goddess appear barely 10-15 chapters before the end of the manga? Forcing a shameful re-writing of the origins of Black Zetsu? Introducing an apparently ongoing cosmic struggle (Moon Rabbit needed an army. . .to fight who, exaclty?) in an ubber rushed manner with no explanations whatsoever?

And 2nd, doesn't the second statement about Kishi writing himself into a corner contradict the statement that "everything was planned from day 1 and Kishi followed his guidelines till the end"?

- Rock Lee, Naruto, Jiraya, and Shikamaru are and always have been his favorite characters.
    This is pretty cute too, considering how much he disregarded Rock Lee after his leg injury both as a character and as a fighter, not giving him a single high point for about 3/4's of the series aside from the Drunken Boxing scene (which ended with him still being completely out of league against Kimmimaro and Gaara being the one to really fight against him when the fight got serious). True, near 80% of the cast got the same shameful treatment as Rock, but they weren't "his favorites now, before and always forever and ever!!!".

Maito Gai got much more spotlight than him, fighting against Kisame twice, partnering with Kakashi against the tailed beasts AND Madara, opening the 8 gates (while Lee, during the END OF THE GAME, admitted he could only open up to the 6th. . .), sacrificing himself, having a flashback about his dad. . .man, for a manga about "passing the torch to the new generation", it was totally about making the OLD generation look good while the new generation. . .kind of stood there. And let Neji die. While having walking Jesus's that could basically revive everyone. . .

. . .Argh, need to stop. Once I start recalling everything wrong with Naruto I'm flooded by its stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Preview for the upcoming chapters. Meh.

What KageKageking said could be true

Or Mitsuki could have been a Test tube Baby

--

Also Sarada looks Cuter then before (probably be more cuter if officially drawn by Kishimoto)

Default Re: Bort Trek Thread XI: The Next Generation of Mediocrity

Could be? Those are definitely female boobs.

And I'm sure it was crucial to the plot.

The whole Kaguya battle was just a preview for his next series, it seems;

Oh yeah I forgot Boruto teamate is Orochimaru son.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Well.. Here is how I feel about the Next Gen Trio from the picture

Mitsuki - Shaggy angry man who may be as mysterious as his Dad-Mom
    Boruto - Derpy knock-off clone who may only become as strong as Toad Sage Naruto due to no Kyuubi or Byakugan Powers
    Sarada - Cute stylish Girl who will probably be bigger then her mom in the chest department when she gets older with powers only reaching the 3 Tomoe Sharingan unless plot requires Chocho to Die(please happen!) then we get MS Power Female Uchiha.

I still can't get over how the whiskers were genetically passed down from father to son

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    For some reason space is the exception, you don't say it like "I'm at the beach" or "I'm at the mountain" or "I'm in the whale forest secret tree" but "I'm in space" or "Uchihas in SPACE!"
    I think the reason being that in all your other examples, there is a specific place ure referring to. At the beach; at the mountain, it'll refer to a specific beach or mountain. But space is just... space, there isn't a specific 'space'. We might add 'the' when space travel is common and we have colonized other planets (so by saying "I'm at the space", u might be referring to a certain planet's space)

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Is it me or Orochimaru has boobs in that panel?
    Wouldn't be usual given his first appearance in the manga had him in the body of a woman....or a guy that looked like a
    woman you just never know sometimes with Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

If I remember well he was using a girl's body. His man face was just a mask.

It was... crucial to the plot, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee
    why did Moon Rabbit Goddess appear barely 10-15 chapters before the end of the manga?
    He already admitted that he created Kaguya towards the end.

Yeah forget about Pain being writing himself into a corner, wtf about Madara lol. Guy becomes godlike in strength and no solution in sight to stop him other than to suddenly replace him as the villain

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Yeah forget about Pain being writing himself into a corner, wtf about Madara lol. Guy becomes godlike in strength and no solution in sight to stop him other than to suddenly replace him as the villain
    But he did spit all the tools that could have been used against him, and Tenten even found them. It wouldn't have been the most satisfying way to defeat him, but still better than introducing an insult to the tale of princess Kaguya

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Cutting the corner with another corner.

If only characters didn't become so insanely powerful, this might have been a decent story.

Closed Thread

Thread Information