Closed Thread
Page 442 of 500 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Australopithecus View Post
    You know, guys, I have seen on Ishuhui a new Naruto chapter in which Himawari awakened her Byakugan, but I haven't seen its English translation anywhere? Are you guys aware of this? Any thoughts on this matter?
    Mangastream released it back in August: http://readms.com/r/naruto/Special%20Gaiden/2893/1

Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    Mangastream released it back in August: http://readms.com/r/naruto/Special Gaiden/2893/1
    Ah, I see. Thank you very much for the link

Answering to Space Cowboy in another thread reminded me... Weren't there some kind of space cowboys who are the driving force for Kaguya to create her naked Zetsu army? Which Sasuke was researching about?

So I guess they will be the overarching bid bad for Boruto's generation.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/12/...ya-later-2016/

this wild ride ain't never ending

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimon View Post
    I haven't watched more than about 10 episodes of shippuuden but even I have heard that there has been less than 10 canon episodes in this entire year...
    I remember when Naruto part 1 had years of filler at end of it and Naruto 'filler hell' was all the rage back then... but this is pretty outrageous they are so close of finishing entire thing but they want to milk fuck out of it... I don't even know how anime only viewers can stay unspoiled when there is all this 'Boruto' stuff being promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post
    I don't even know how anime only viewers can stay unspoiled when there is all this 'Boruto' stuff being promoted.
    I don't know how people are still watching the anime, actually. You would think any interest would have disappeared after all of that.

It is announced that the special chapter for Naruto going to release on Issue 21/22 and Boruto going to start serializing on Issue 23 of Shounen Jump.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-may-9/.99797

It never ends, does it?
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

Nope, this thread is essentially Edo Tensei'd at this point.

Default Re: Balto Thread XI: Direct-to-the-Trash-Bin

To be serious for a moment, perhaps this could be a fresh start?
    A return to the beginning that made people, myself included, to actually read and follow the story of the Orange Ninja?

What would make you read this new series?
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters, but serve only one.

Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    But dat anime tho.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    What would make you read this new series?
    For Kishimoto to not be involved and for it to be the Rock Lee spinoff.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    For Kishimoto to not be involved and for it to be the Rock Lee spinoff.
    Well,Kishi is not writing the story...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Well,Kishi is not writing the story...
    He's still supervising it.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    He's still supervising it.
    That's expected,he can watch over overall design and characters..after all it directly follows his story.
    But new author means new way of telling it,at least that's what i expect.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

So the final volume came out in Germany, and I bought it purely out of nostalgia. It contained an interview with Kishimoto. Here's the key points:

- When Kishimoto's first story was published as winner of the Hop-Step Award, his editor didn't tell him (Kishimoto thinks he simply forgot) and he found out only when he bought the magazine. He was so excited he threw the Jump across the street.
    - Manga artists need have passion for their work, and shouldn't even take a vacation while working on a series. Kishimoto didn't even like to call in sick if it meant missing a deadline. It's stressful, but the best stress-killer is a successful series.
    - The story of Naruto was planned beforehand, from start to finish. What Kishimoto did for every weekly chapter was follow this guideline, working out the details as he went along.
    - The main theme of the story was Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry, and their reconcilliation in the end.
    - There was one point where Kishimoto wrote himself into a corner and didn't know how the story would continue: When he introduced Pain.
    - Kishimoto is bad with Kanji, his manuscripts were riddled with spelling errors and Shueisha often had to correct a lot of things. He's doubly sorry because he also had the habit of submitting the pages shortly before the deadline.
    - Rock Lee, Naruto, Jiraya, and Shikamaru are and always have been his favorite characters.
    - His next series will be sci-fi. He's currently developing the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    - The story of Naruto was planned beforehand, from start to finish. What Kishimoto did for every weekly chapter was follow this guideline, working out the details as he went along.
    I can believe this especially the second part given how shakily some of those details were worked out.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Closed Thread

Thread Information