Closed Thread
Page 441 of 500 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #8801

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Why not? It has long been their biggest money maker. There's no way they won't take the opportunity to extend the amount of time that they can continue to make money from the franchise.

    With the combination of Toei Animation in the mix, it's a pretty sure thing.
    Ehh I guess I can see Toei dragging things out, I don't really see what a post story sequel could be about.

    In Naruto's case you have a entirely new generation to write about, but One Piece? But what do I know? I'm probably very wrong lol.

  2. #8802

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I will assume that pink hood girl is Gaara's daughter.
    Wasn't there a mini story about him getting a wife or something? Who could be the mother?

    Also I figured out why she looks weird. It's that lipstick...

  3. #8803
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    Why not? It has long been their biggest money maker. There's no way they won't take the opportunity to extend the amount of time that they can continue to make money from the franchise.

    With the combination of Toei Animation in the mix, it's a pretty sure thing.
    The most Toei Animation ever milked a franchise was with Dragon Ball 1.5 year extension, with Dragon Ball GT. Toei never did the filler craziness that Naruto franchise has, nor what seems will end up being adding spin-off material into the anime to the point of creating another series entirely.

    What Toei Animation normally does is, let the cow rest and restore its milk again, by waiting 10 to 20 years, and return the series for new audiences and nostalgia for old fans.

    Now Toei Animation never had a franchise like One Piece. Dragon Ball was their previous longest and most profitable and it endured 11 years. One Piece is already in its 16 and still have a good time to go. How One Piece will be treated in the end will probably be totally different to any of their previous series.

    What I like for Toei to do when that time comes? I would like if Toei kept doing movies every 2-4 years like now(maybe even 1 per year) and specials(2 of them) every year, and added a new story with other young characters going to sea in One Piece world(Makino kid could be a good idea), that story could also just take 1.5 years like GT.

  4. #8804
    still awake Brotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    amiss in this abyss

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    What Toei Animation normally does is, let the cow rest and restore its milk again, by waiting 10 to 20 years, and return the series for new audiences and nostalgia for old fans.
    I just wish they'd revisit Slam Dunk, or at least completely adapt it.

  5. #8805
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brotato View Post
    I just wish they'd revisit Slam Dunk, or at least completely adapt it.
    Yep, Slam Dunk seems a strange case. It already passed its 10th anniversary, since the manga and anime ended, and the only thing that was made was the HD Box-sets. Next year is its 20th anniversary so maybe a remake is coming. The series deserves it, and right now the series is the 4th best selling Toei animation series in terms of foreign licensing.

    I hope there is no problem with Inoue Takehiko and the license.

  6. #8806

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    We this is gonna be Naruto GT, then in 18 years from now Naruto Super with Boruto getting the Gohan treatment.
    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR


  7. #8807

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    We this is gonna be Naruto GT, then in 18 years from now Naruto Super with Boruto getting the Gohan treatment.
    Why do that when we already have Kakashi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  8. #8808

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Who the hell thought that making an anime off a Uchiha character was a good idea? Even though i think this godawful series seriously needs to die off already but if they are going to make an anime then try Rock Lee or some other side characters instead of shitty emo characters.

  9. #8809

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfDarkness View Post
    Who the hell thought that making an anime off a Uchiha character was a good idea? Even though i think this godawful series seriously needs to die off already but if they are going to make an anime then try Rock Lee or some other side characters instead of shitty emo characters.
    They done a Rock Lee anime once.

  10. #8810

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    They done a Rock Lee anime once.
    They are already milking the series hard so why can't they do it with an actual interesting character instead of crappy Uchiha characters?

  11. #8811

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    What's there to even cover with Itachi? His life wasn't a mystery anymore.

  12. #8812

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Ehh I guess I can see Toei dragging things out, I don't really see what a post story sequel could be about.

    In Naruto's case you have a entirely new generation to write about, but One Piece? But what do I know? I'm probably very wrong lol.
    Well it's impossible to say until we actually see how it all ends and who does what, but OP has a huuuuge diverse cast of secondary characters. We could eeasily see a series focusing on Roger's story, or Whitebeard or Garp... or follow Law's or Batomoleo's crew... or go back really far in time and see Montblanc Noland's adventures... or just get bizarro Time specials where its just the strawhat crew but cast in different roles for perpetuity like samurais or monsters or soccer players or whatnot. Nothing that could be a 16 year franchise unto itself no, but a bunch of dedicated specials/movies/miniseries, absolutely.

    (I fully expect the series proper to get a Roger flashback right before we get One Piece and before the great war, but that aside.)

    The manga has already had a couple goofy spinoffs, they could easily run with those, similar to the Rock Lee series.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  13. #8813

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Just caught up on the latest animer filler arc... Jesus Christ, so Sasuke's a douchey fgt regardless of whether his clan lived or died, huh? Wow, I actually dislike this one more than that canonical emo prick Kishi made. And when did Sasuke's dad become such a pussy? He was alright with leading a coup and killing a lot of people, but he can't even discipline his own stupid kid?

  14. #8814

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    here is some Naruto art by Ikemoto...
    http://imgur.com/a/qVF2L
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  15. #8815

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    here is some Naruto art by Ikemoto...
    http://imgur.com/a/qVF2L
    Hidden:


  16. #8816

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfDarkness View Post
    They are already milking the series hard so why can't they do it with an actual interesting character instead of crappy Uchiha characters?
    Because those allegedly interesting characters don't already have official novels written about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  17. #8817

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!



    So reverse harem jutsu is a go
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284




  18. #8818

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    Seems like a shame that Salad gets a mini-series of her own only to be the useless one in the new team whatever
    Well, she is an Uchiha, so maybe that will balance her from being a woman.

  19. #8819

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    Burrito movie is out. Subs any good?

  20. #8820

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

    You know, guys, I have seen on Ishuhui a new Naruto chapter in which Himawari awakened her Byakugan, but I haven't seen its English translation anywhere? Are you guys aware of this? Any thoughts on this matter?
    Last edited by Australopithecus; December 28th, 2015 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Oops

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts