Closed Thread
Page 439 of 500 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: Not Yet, Sasuke! It's Not Over Yet!

And yet the war was still hilarious because the first day produced an even half of casualties on both sides number in the tens of thousands.

Oh I always forget about it because it's kind of sandwiched in between arcs but I really liked Kisame's death. He stuck to his own convictions, was loyal to his comrades and got devoured by sharks. Pretty badass.

Even Jiraiya's death had a ton of "he's probably still alive" to it. (No witness, no body, not a whole lot of mourning, no mention of his death in the frog scrolls) Especially after he was the *only* character to not be revived as a zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Wasn't the Rinne Tensei was a one-time thing, two if you count Madara using it on himself? There's really no expectation of having it around if I remember that right.
    It broguht back thousands of people from the dead, and later on there were a ton of guys running around with spare Rinnegans that could have theoretically also done it.

Also, people seem to forget that Gaara actually *died* and came back.

And no. The zombie summons were permanent. There was no weakness in them. They could be willingly dispelled if the body's owner wanted, but for the most part it was an infinite jutsu with little activation cost and no maintinence fee... that gave the zombies regeneration and infinite chakra and zero side effects. And they were around for 1/4 of the manga since the war ran for years and years.

Plus Naruto got magic healing power by the end.

Also Orochimaru came back from the dead three or four times. Once during the Sasuke/Itachi battle for only like five seconds.

Kishi was willing to kill people, but he was also willing to bring them back and backpeddle.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Maybe Kishi is waiting for the Bolt spinoff to bring back Jiraiya.

Will Jiraiya come back for the sequel as the main villain?
    Last edited by y2kyle89; December 2nd, 2015 at 02:18 PM. Reason: A corpse... should be left well alone...
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Don't forget that Guy survived a suicidal technique thanks to Naruto's godmode.
    Wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post

It broguht back thousands of people from the dead, and later on there were a ton of guys running around with spare Rinnegans that could

And no. The zombie summons were permanent. There was no weakness in them.
    Aside from the weaknesses that were established by Kishimoto revealing that characters brought back to life will more or less have the same limitations they had in life in death as well like Nagato being crippled or
    Hanzo being much weaker comparatively then he was in his prime do to him letting his skills erode prior to his death.

Or the revelation that when Tobirama and Hashirama were brought back to life during the chunnin exams they were much weaker than they were supposed to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Aside from the weaknesses that were established by Kishimoto revealing that characters brought back to life will more or less have the same limitations they had in life in death
    Aside from unlimited chakra, regeneration and general invincibility.

And the ability to farm Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Or the revelation that when Tobirama and Hashirama were brought back to life during the chunnin exams they were much weaker than they were supposed to be.
    That's just because the power creep had made things look way more ridiculous in the 10 years between appearances, so their once legendary showdown looked like crap compared to the endgame shenanigans.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Aside from unlimited chakra, regeneration and general invincibility.

And the ability to farm Sharingan and Rinnegan.

That's just because the power creep had made things look way more ridiculous in the 10 years between appearances, so their once legendary showdown looked like crap compared to the endgame shenanigans.
    I guess bizarre and convient as it looked at times.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Lets also not forget they were somehow able to summon two dead people and get parts of tailed beast chakra that substituted for Naruto and Bee's full portions SOmehow.

Lets also not forget they were somehow able to summon two dead people and get parts of tailed beast chakra that substituted for Naruto and Bee's full portions SOmehow.
    We haven't Kishimoto apparently did

after watching this week episode studio pierrot be like...

Ha!

How about Orochimaru ressurrecting from a Cursed Seal because he put some chakra in all those? What does that mean? Does this mean this Orochimaru is a copy and the original is still in that Susanoo dimension? Does that mean that could theoretically be multiple Orochimarus living at once, extracted from multiple cursed seals?

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Ha!

How about Orochimaru ressurrecting from a Cursed Seal because he put some chakra in all those? What does that mean? Does this mean this Orochimaru is a copy and the original is still in that Susanoo dimension? Does that mean that could theoretically be multiple Orochimarus living at once, extracted from multiple cursed seals?
    Let's ask Voldemort

Quote Originally Posted by Deathborn View Post
    It's not consistent at all. Madara was resurrected in his prime despite being crippled when he died.
    That was kind of what I was pointing out though.

Poor, poor neji .

Kishimoto has wrote/drawn the special message/illustration for the first volume of Levius/est (series from Ultra Jump). Based on the message, I think this is type of sci-fi series which he wanted to write about for his next series.

Damn, it actually looks good.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

I believe he did the work at the bottom in pink but still not bad. We all know Kishimoto can draw...when he tries.
    Everything's Eventual...

I think the most interesting thing is that he used adult Naruto, instead of the better known more recognizable default teen Naruto. Is the character just grown up in his head now by default? Or is it a change of pace after drawing the same thing forever?

Closed Thread

Thread Information