Closed Thread
Page 437 of 500 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,740 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI: The Garden Salad is Finished

Naruto shippuuden will have new opening and ending theme songs in October! Do you know what that means? At earliest Naruto anime will end in the end of December!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...e-songs/.92489

Quote Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
    Can we look back on some of the best moments on a series that once had big potential? I had very high hopes for Shippuden and loved what I saw when it started (despite the bad hiccups it had like Sasuke being... sasuke). Hell even Sakura was starting to look promising. The big thing that really stood out for me was Naruto's training. You would expect the main character being sidelined like that would hurt the series considerably, but for me it was the best part all with a very satisfying payoff when Naruto fights Pain with sage mode. Just the ideas behind his training and him putting them into effect like using his clones to multiply the training load, that makes sense. Using clones to master his Rasenshuriken, also makes sense. Him having clones sit and gather sage chakra and then teleporting them with a scroll to keep his Sage made, brilliant. Him THROWING the Rasenshuriken and destroying one of the Pains, stuff like that was fantastic. The build from the beginning of Shippuden all the way till he does the Kurama training was actually really well done and it gave a sense of progression in his strength as opposed to stuff being pulled from his ass like in series 1 (not that it still didn't happen). I loved that they tried to suppress Kurama's chakra so he can focus on his own instead. I loved that despite this, he unwittingly used the chakra and the tension of the seal being broken every major fight was high. It actually felt good to see Naruto succeed and work.

I remember my reaction to him getting the Fox chakra mode: "What about Sage mode?" They just established it and it was unique, but suddenly they want to give him a completely unrelated powerup which felt silly. It a shame about it going downhill all the way to the end but, eh, I still enjoyed some parts and that's okay with me. Any other favorites?
    I always loved all of the [X]-Tail modes Naruto went through. The design was neat. I remember liking Hidan and Kakuzu, and some of Tobi's antics. I liked Yamato. The first arc was also alright, especially as it felt like Sakura really had evolved from the first half. I was actually quite fond of her for the first half, it wasn't until the end I had to give in and admit there was no way to redeem her anymore. Hinata saving Naruto was neat, and of course Gai's last stand during the final war.

And Kakashi. Among all the things Kishimoto has screwed up over the years, Kakashi was not one of them, thank god.

I'll add the bunny lady too, because the sudden villain reveal was so ridiculous it's honestly hilarious in hindsight.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post

And Kakashi. Among all the things Kishimoto has screwed up over the years, Kakashi was not one of them, thank god.
    Well that's if and only if you didn't mind how useless Kakashi was usually rendered because of his Sharingan which made him even more useless when he lost it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Well that's if and only if you didn't mind how useless Kakashi was usually rendered because of his Sharingan which made him even more useless when he lost it.
    He's better off useless than screwed up in some weird plot. I guess I'm judging him more on the ways Kishimoto could've made it worse than the ways he could've done it better in this case.
    Wano Predictions
    Spoiler:

I noticed no one here said anything about the movie. Does anyone at least heard what the japanese viewers thought about it? Or do you guys prefer to avoid spoilers for the time it cames out?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I noticed no one here said anything about the movie. Does anyone at least heard what the japanese viewers thought about it? Or do you guys prefer to avoid spoilers for the time it cames out?
    It will have some pretty amazingly animated fights.
    https://www.facebook.com/TheGodOfKon...10385/?fref=nf

Remember to click on HD icon

There was one you guys forgot: Raikage beating the living s*** out of Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    There was one you guys forgot: Raikage beating the living s*** out of Sauce.
    I'll admit it, seeing Sasuke practically lose every fight he had in Shippuden was pretty hilarious and satisfying. They may not have taken his ego down a peg, but it sure made me feel good seeing his smug face kicked in.
    <3<3
    3DS Friend Code: 2466 - 2906 - 8327 | FS: (Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong)
    PS4 Gamertag: GeoLigar

Box 1 & 2 Teams
    | Box 3, 4 and 5 Teams

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    It will have some pretty amazingly animated fights.
    https://www.facebook.com/TheGodOfKon...10385/?fref=nf

Remember to click on HD icon
    Well, I'm just gonna say there's nothing in there that made Naruto fights interesting. Just plain, boring fireworks and a bunch of moves that don't do much. You could almost call it filler fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well, I'm just gonna say there's nothing in there that made Naruto fights interesting. Just plain, boring fireworks and a bunch of moves that don't do much. You could almost call it filler fighting.
    It is amazingly animated, not amazing fight itself.
    Sure thing its fireworks and not thought through tactic battle as its movie fight..

So Karin's infinite dream is just a flashback to her childhood & past where she get abused & mistreated and eventually dies?

hahahahahahahahahahaha, this terrible why am i laughing

poor Karin, she can't have nice things, not even in her dreams

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Maybe when they finish the Naruto anime they will go back and finish Bleach?

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik Dynomite View Post
    Maybe when they finish the Naruto anime they will go back and finish Bleach?
    I don't know, they still have the light novels and Gaiden if they wish to continue the anime but it's possible

I hate to be the one to take Nardo back to the first page, but:
    http://readms.com/r/the_uchiha_sasuk...es/001/3001/32

That was better than Sasukes entire main-series tenure

Shipmate

Who could have thought that "Don't underestimate the Uchiha" can be a funny punchline.

I'm going to be real honest here. It could have been shittier.
    Everything's Eventual...

As always... better than the original.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

A 19 day mystery "Next Generation" countdown has begun.

Jump Festa is in 19 days... Boruto anime?

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Oh ffs, they're actually going to give Naruto the DBS treatment.

Why can't they let the series DIE!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information